Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:04 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Worst game/mod ever?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 4 [171 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Apex
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The original Command and Conquer for having such bad graphics! The AI wasn't near challenging and its too short! Plus it created so many Westwood loyalist that now everytime EA makes something its OOOOHHH DATS EEEVIILLLZZ!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Fortress wrote:
can anyone say
Superman 64?

No.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Earth 2160 was one of the worst games I played, first, I thought it was epic and fun, but after some time, I decided that it was decent and all, but overall it was crap, because ur infantry are practically worthless, and ur tanks dont do as much damage like their suppose to do, and killing buildings without rockets and arties take forever, geez, no wunder I stopped playing it right after the first campaign.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah jeez, counters ftw.

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What do you mean by that?

-=HelloDave=-
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lolraep edition xD

MT
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

w00t awesome Laughing Release plix!

Jagdsherman
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Apex wrote:
The original Command and Conquer for having such bad graphics! The AI wasn't near challenging and its too short! Plus it created so many Westwood loyalist that now everytime EA makes something its OOOOHHH DATS EEEVIILLLZZ!

I agree. I find that the setting is outstanding but the gameplay very lacking. It feels very dull. Where is the urban enironment? How can everything take place in the forest or desert?

*calls for emergency extraction*

I do however find that the N64 version is a little better despite the horrible control. Unit animations were very nice especially how they move over bumpy terrain.

Some1 needs to remake RA1 and TD using a 3d engine similar to the N64 version.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. Go to the Moddb
2. Search for C&C3 mods
3. ???
4. Profit

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

inzane krazy wrote:
What do you mean by that?
Something which is made to deal specifically with something else. ie, anti building unit.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Counters can make or break a game...

*cough* Blizzard's Snorecraft *cough*

RedScare
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fine I'll bite.

Worst games are:

Every fighting game in exsistance. Except maybe Dead or Alive 3
Every Final Failantsy game ever made.
The Sims and all those worthless expansions.
Empire Earth (Empire Earth II was ok and III all and out sucked)
Racing games except Project Gotham.

and the grand daddy of them all...Command and Conquer Red Alert 3.

Say all the crap you want I think RA3 has completely bastardized the whole Red Alert storyline. It was fine until EA saw it fit to add another twist. You can't kill Einstien! Westwood would never make that turn. They killed Kane and he kept coming back so let me guess EA is finally going to kill the ionic villian of the C&C franshise for good?

Apex
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Every fighting game in exsistance. Except maybe Dead or Alive 3

You haven't played many have you?
Quote:
Every Final Failantsy game ever made.

..l.,
Quote:
The Sims and all those worthless expansions.

Sims 1 and 2 were okay but there expansion packs were worthless and redundant.
Quote:
Racing games except Project Gotham.

What about Grand Turismo? The original was kick ass and well executed even though it was for just the PS. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit/II and Carbon were both fun games for when you wanted to escape the difficulty that is simulation racers, same with the first 2 Midnight clubs. Project Gotham racing was okay but it gets boring too fast.
Quote:

Have you played it? No you say? STFU.

I know you must have a butthurt about EA trying to put a spin on a game but I never really got into C&C for the storyline. I played it for the gameplay, and it plays good from what I have experienced so far. But I haven't gotten to try online multiplayer.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
NewGuy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Worst Game:
I could write a list long as the earth about shit games

Worst Game Mod:
1. Whiteboy Rules
2. MJ Rules
3. CNC Nuked
4. C&C Reloaded
5. Star Strike

Sure there are worse mods, but they arent famous...

RedScare
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

|Read| wrote:
What about Grand Turismo? The original was kick ass and well executed even though it was for just the PS. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit/II and Carbon were both fun games for when you wanted to escape the difficulty that is simulation racers, same with the first 2 Midnight clubs. Project Gotham racing was okay but it gets boring too fast.
Quote:

Have you played it? No you say? STFU.

I know you must have a butthurt about EA trying to put a spin on a game but I never really got into C&C for the storyline. I played it for the gameplay, and it plays good from what I have experienced so far. But I haven't gotten to try online multiplayer.

I've played the beta, I played the demo and I borrowed the full game from a friend and from what I can tell EA just gave the game a huge face lift and made the game speed ridiculously fast paced. They took some of the conservative elements from the game, the Japanese is basically a animu version of the Yuri faction minus the cheesy sci-fi overtones. The only good about the game was the acting and cutscenes the game itself is just a dead end and the missions are short. I have played it, so you sir can STFU. Red Alert 3 sucks. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If RA3 sucks for you, fine. It might not for others, that's for them. Keep on topic, please. No, don't think of referencing this post.

Hmm...probably that Ridiculous Longshot Yeti-thingy on Fen's Arcade. That damn penguin wouldn't stop bouncing!!

L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im allowed to bump this right?

So.... I HATE final fantasy, my friends love that sh%#$ty game, I especially hate that repetitive fight sequence and that friggin song, OMG I hate final fantasy.

I also hate games by EA from now on, never buying one again. I baught SPORE recently and its great, but after the creature stage its just just bullcrap and guess who probably caused the crappyness. Also because they stuffed up RA...seriously man they could have made a new game similar to RA2 and RA3 instead of changing the original RA1 style. Its like some gay dude came and put bright colors and whimzical willy Bullc!##p into the hardcore grimy, dark broodingness that you get from RA1. What the hell EA?....wonder what the'l stuff up next.

You guys should have/probably have seen how they messed up NFS after underground 2... it got so bad that in NFS undercover IGN said you couldn't see vehicles a few meters away until it was too late.

I baught NFS carbon for very cheap second hand, but it was so crap man I cant explain it. Its so crap dudes, I don't know how or if the game reviwers finnished playing it.

Never ever agian... ever.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TBH I've seen RA3, I've seen the graphical style, the storyline, ane 6 matches courtesey of CnC AdtvGrimetime.

It's the opposite of what a Red Alert Game should be.
It's HAPPY it's BRIGHT it's OVERTLY FUNNY!!!!!!
Happy=bad for RA, gassing villages is not happy, beating Stalin's head in with masonry is NOT HAPPY.

RA is not bright, it's like going back into WWII and giving the SS pink feather boas along with their STG44s... Like painting a Tiger BRIGHT GREEN and saying "IT R CAMOEZ". Or even worse, making you cring hearing churchill deliver crappy one-liner after crappy one-liner instead of his "We shall fight them on the beaches" speech.

Overt humour is never there, there are puns and such, the acting is always a little over the top, but RA2 even was never that actively funny. The LEADER of a NATION at WAR does not make bad jokes to commanders of its armed forces. At least the guy who played Dugan didn't have to spout crap attempts at political satire.

Therefore, from the point of view of good C&C, RA3 stinks.
And artillery can hit moving targets, the fighter pilots are too dumb to realise you can hit that little bastard if you point the plane's nose down and STRAFE him instead of letting him shoot you with that ridiculus excuse for a weapon. So many flaws...

And on a different note the suckiest mod around here ATM is TO #Tongue No release in ages XD

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like Ra3. The EA will never make the dark game... well, because there are dark RTSs at the market, yet there are no comical ones.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who cares? I'd personally buy it if it was darker, and if they had the clever funny from older games they'd still get the humour appeal.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BTW no one beat Stalins head with masonry. He was either:

Shot in the head.
Covered up with a stone.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I must say I enjoyed the completely silly and random RA3 campaign more than the rediculous RA2 campaign.

RA1 rules supreme through.

I guess I liked how Ackerman in RA3 was such a retarded "I MUST KILL THE COMMIES" Lawful Stupid paladin-like character... like McCarthy. Harharharharhar. Commie-hunter fags. #Tongue

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lt Albrecht wrote:
Happy=bad for RA, gassing villages is not happy, beating Stalin's head in with masonry is NOT HAPPY.

Oh, but you ignore everything ridiculous of RA, and continuously fall back to those two examples.

Lets see:
Fireball Launching Commies- Yeah, wouldn't a stream of flame be more practical? Or you did W$ not want to repeat the original CNC with its Flamer?
Flame Tower- An 8 direction defense tower than shoots balls of fire. Yeah. Thats right.
Tesla Coil- Giant electric christmas trees of death.
Tesla Tank- Electric snow dome on a cardboard tank.
Shock Trooper- Killer Cattle Herder, has electric cattle prod which destroys vehicles. Prevents him from being squished somehow.
Artillery- Less protected from small arms fire than an open-topped Jeep.
Tanya- A whore who with Colt .45 Pistols somehow outranges rifle-equipped infantry and while wearing little armor at all, can take more hits than a fully protected soldier.
Thief- Cape wearing nut who somehow transfers 1/2 of a poor enemy's credits to you. CAPE WEARING.
Heavy Tank- T-80 with two barrels? Well, ok, if you say so.
Service Depot- Non-descript flashing panel on the ground that somehow replaces broken tracks, fixes gaping holes in armor, etc

As for your gameplay complaints-
>Artillery hitting moving targets.
Flak 88.

Or draw your attention to TS, RA2:
TS:
Nod Artillery- I found it nearly impossible to complete some missions because Nod Artillery NEVER missed. The shots visually would be 10 meters off.
Prism Tank- This is, contrary to what you may think, the Allied Artillery of RA2. It never missed, because it had a direct-fire weapon.

>Fighters hitting ground
This is called balance, twit. Why get Aircraft like Bombers, Helicopters if you can just mass Fighters, and dominate the air and land? And if the Fighter's ground attack is so weak as to not threaten balance, why bother having the ground attack? To waste ammo?

I learned that having units be overly generalized makes them functionally useless. For example, the SSIA Sniper (btw, thanks TB for the mention, but next time, put it higher up the list) could hit vehicles for very small damage. Unfortunately, this greatly diminished the effectiveness of the unit, as you would have to constantly ensure it did not try to shoot vehicles instead of its primary target infantry.

This same logic is applied in RA3, and to great effect, and is the reason why Apollos, MiGs and Jet-Tengus are useful (okay, okay, Tengu sucks)

Buts let look at examples of this in your godly Red Alert 1-
Nuke- Shouldn't it actually damage vehicles? I mean, you can launch 5 nukes directly at a Mammoth Tank and it will be fine.
MiG/Yak- Why doesn't it attack aircraft?
Yak- Why doesn't the pilot focus all its shots on one target? (for buildings, presumably)
Longbow/Hind- Why don't they shoot at other Hinds/LBs?
Ranger/APC/Rifleman/Tesla Tank/Shock Trooper/Tesla Coil- Why don't they try to shoot helicopters?
Ranger- Has a spare seat, why not put a Tanya in there?
Medic/Mechanic/Thief/Spy/Engineer- Runs around unarmed?! They are smart guys, they should at least carry pistols.

Lastly, worst game/mod of my opinion.
Worst Game- I don't know, if I hear it is bad, I generally avoid it.
Worst Mod- I would definitely say one of the older versions of SS. But avoiding such distaste for one's own work, I would have to say it would be a mod that I think went by the name Apocalypse.

Not Omega's Apocalypse, but a different, older mod. It had a Volkov which used low-pitch Rhino Tank VO, an Allied tank built for killing concrete armor specifically, super-battle-fortress omni-crusher Apoc Tanks, ground-attacking patriot missiles, even more durable Kirovs and a general nasty Soviet-Yuri bias.

MT
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Screw it. RA1 might not BE realistic, it FELT more realistic...

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree on the Tanya part.

I always hated Tanya.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EVA the MiG actually CAN attack aircraft. The interface just won't let you target an aircraft that is in flight.

(Which ironically, the ability for an aircraft to kill another aircraft was intentionally ripped out in TS. Realism be damned!)

The Yak can as well. Just you need to change the Invisible projectile to be AA=yes. (Which in classic RA gives riflemen, Rangers, pillboxes, Hinds, and more the ability to kill aircraft as well)

Same problem occurs with the Yak as with the MiG. The interface simply will not allow you to attack an aircraft already in flight.

NOTE: If an aircraft is targeted on the ground and it takes off flying, any aircraft with an AA=yes projectile in RA1 will engage the targeted aircraft.

MT
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Worst mod is Ra2 Blackmissile. Just played it a few days ago, and I am now scarred for life Sad .
It has the amount of units of 12 sides in 2, terrible balance, no quality.

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Longbow/Hind- Why don't they shoot at other Hinds/LBs?

The Longbow can shoot down aircraft just like the Orca in TD.

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EVA-251 wrote:

Thief- Cape wearing nut who somehow transfers 1/2 of a poor enemy's credits to you. CAPE WEARING.

Don't forget he wore a black hat and mask similar to that of Zorro's.

EVA-251 wrote:
Medic/Mechanic/Thief/Spy/Engineer- Runs around unarmed?! They are smart guys, they should at least carry pistols.

Actually, if you open up the spy's .shp, he has pistol shooting frames. Can only imagine why they ditched the Bond-styled spy.

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Bond spy concept must have been abandoned to make Guard Dogs useful. (Seeing as how dogs in RA1 died to absolutely everything extremely fast)

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gufu wrote:
I like Ra3. The EA will never make the dark game... well, because there are dark RTSs at the market, yet there are no comical ones.

You can be dark and comical you know, it just takes good writers to pull it off. RA3 is one of the worst massacred crapfests I've played in a while, the canon is wrong, the actors are bland and wrong, it's like EA decided to say "lolololol japan, b00bs, bears lolololol" and rape the entire series.

I remember the worst mod I saw, it was called lostplanet or something, and it had ripped Starcraft structures (Terran Command Center and all that), Lasher Tanks with no turrets and MS paint towers.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wasn't that lostplanet thingy shown in part in the Media hut?

Jagdsherman
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Elerium-155 wrote:

it's like EA decided to say "lolololol japan, b00bs, bears lolololol" and rape the entire series.

XD that made me giggle. funny.

daviperdragon
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Games:
-Starcraft-Age of Empires rip off with scifi tech
-RedAlert3- what happened to the fun of the mobile forest? and everything i liked is gone.
-C&C3-lost all the look and feel of TSF, and where did half of the tech go?
-Lego Agents- its a maze game....

Mods:
-AR2 - Could never get anything build, and the opponent never spawned when played.
-.....Cant think of much at moment.

Last edited by daviperdragon on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh wow, I found a gem of an awful game the other week.
Test Drive 5, hell the whole series is just abysmal. Look it up, it was rubbish when it was made, it was built by idiots, and it's rubbish now. #Tongue

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woah, old thread revival time?

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How is AR2 an awful mod? 0.o

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Empire Earth 2 for me, graphics didn't have any effort in them and the unit names were COMPLETE crap. I mean really "Objective Force Warrior" what the heck does that mean or even "Assault Riflemen" can't they put "Soldier" or something. Though I did like the military plans just for the fun of making them, didn't have any worth to a CPU.

Rise of Legends too, not the gameplay really that was great, but the story, it was a mix of Mayans, Warcraft, all steam powered era movies and the like.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Twisted Insurrection. Whomever founded that mod should be shot...Oh wait.
Just joking obviously. Long live Twisted Insurrection!

On the serious note. I've never really played many mods so I can't pick out ones that I hate, though there are a few crappy ones about which don't even deserve the movement of the public eye. As for games, I'm not really a gamer, I only play C&C, Armored Core, Half-Life and Sonic The Hedgehog so I'd have to say Sonic Unleashed. That game was fucking atrocious. Sonic is going down the toilet just like C&C, that's two games I've lost all faith in. Thank you, you drugged up developers.

ZoidZilla
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I never really liked Halo, it was just A boring and unoriginal game. A big amount of the entire gameplay was just filler and you had to fight trough the same rooms over and over again.

CnC3 Tiberian Wars, I could slap myself right into the face every time I think about that I've spend 50 Euros of my money to buy this abomination of a game. This game made me so angry that I had to create my own alternate time-line just to get over it.

Generals and ZH, leave it alone. I think generals is quite a good game. Okay the campaigns are crap, but I really had fun in the multiplayer matches.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game is the best, and simultaneously the most irritating game ever.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
Sonic went down the toilet
Fixed.

Dark Templar X
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see you people complaining about RA3, Tiberium Wars and other games that hardly count as even remotely bad. Mediocre maybe, but not bad.

I'm willing to bet none of you have ever played any really bad games. I mean truly god-awful. Games so bad that your blood turns to ice just by playing it. I have; you haven't.

Quit your bitching.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dark Templar X wrote:
I see you people complaining about RA3, Tiberium Wars and other games that hardly count as even remotely bad. Mediocre maybe, but not bad.

I'm willing to bet none of you have ever played any really bad games. I mean truly god-awful. Games so bad that your blood turns to ice just by playing it. I have; you haven't.

Quit your bitching.

This, and both RA3 and TW ain't that bad. My guess you guys hate them because it's your anti-EA mood...

AltomareXD
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA3 is not that bad. Others say about non canon; have you played the mobile version? That's where YR left off. It's silliness and cartoony feel makes it good. Same goes for IC. If you don't like RA3 but like silly mods like DaFool's, then something is wrong with you.

BTW, it's getting closer DaFool ^^

pd
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh what an incident, I am here, and I will rest my case with "Thundra". I linked to a review of that "game" several years (but only few posts in this thread #Tongue) ago, and it's still a recommended read!

However, there's another horrible game, RED ALART 2:
http://www.somethingawful.com/hosted/jeffk/redalart2revew/

Old, I know, but oh so great. xD

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What language is that review in? I can't translate...

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ZoidZilla
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dark Templar X wrote:

Quit your bitching.

I think you lost your bet, I have played "Ghostbusters" for the C64! This is a bad game, even the Nerd agrees.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 4 [171 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum