Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:04 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Phobonaut's Storyline Take-Away
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject:  Phobonaut's Storyline Take-Away
Subject description: ...can't write storylines? Order one with extra rice and soya sauce here!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bla bla bla bla bla explanation bla bla can't write storylines? Bla bla bla look here!

Company warfare

Following the downfall of the UN, we gained total freedom... too bad the concurrence gained that too! Time to blast them out of Wall Street!

Biological warfare
Biological warfare has resurfaced in the 21th century. Not as virusses and bacteria, but as genetic constructed weapons. Get out there, mutate and finish off the opposition!

Alternative Yuri's Revenge ending

The great Soviet Alliance has liberated the entire world. However, our great nation-world has lost contact with the Moon and Mars. We send you to find and crush our enemies!

WW I - extended
We send you to the deathzone... formerly known as Belgium. Your task. To spearhead through the German defenses. This war has been fought too long. From 1914 to 2014. Time to end the Great War.

Post-apocalyptic wars
Following a dramatic world-changing disaster, humanity is thrown in disarray. Choose one of the many civilian or military factions and strive for control.

Aristocratic warfare
It's time to crush the other houses, now that the King is dead. The throne is ours, and you must command our soldiers, tanks, planes and ships to secure victory.

I'll post more within time. If you fancy one, PM me and I'll customise it for your taste (realistic/silly, real places/fantasy places, time, etc.)

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alternative Tiberian Dawn ending
Nod was able to blow up the White House/Eiffel Tower/Parliament/Brandenburg Tor, before GDI was able to reacquire control of the Ion Cannon. The UN disbanded GDI officially, but in reality GDI was renamed and reorganised to fight the massive armies Nod controlled now.

Alternative Red Alert 1 ending
The Soviet Union conquered Europe. but Stalin died. A mysterious commander took over Stalin's position, and plans to take out the Allies for once and all.

Alternative Tiberian Sun ending
ZoidZilla already uses this for Tiberian Fall.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol @ the WW1 one... no nation could maintain that level of warfare for 100 years #Tongue
(also, you just want me dead, huh? HUH?)

Oh, and it's hard to do Aristocratic Warfare without ending up with sandworms eventually #Tongue

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

#Tongue

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Once apon a time, I started to eat waffles. I like them sooo much, I ate them day and night, dusk & dawn noon, brunch, crap hour, happy hour (COME BACK TO US).... take it away.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WTF are you on about man? Very Happy

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WW I - extended, Alternative Red Alert 1 ending and Alternative Yuri's Revenge ending looks good to me. But all ideas were good in there own ways Very Happy

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well then. Go learn how to make 3d models and go make yer own mod.

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I´v never been interested in moding.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then why are you here?

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I´m here because I´m interested in mods, and there are plenty of mods here.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr wrote:
Once apon a time, I started to eat matter. I like matter sooo much, I ate them day and night, dusk & dawn noon, brunch, crap hour, happy hour (COME BACK TO US).... take it away.

Come on, take over the story. Your objective is to continue the quoted piece; theres matter in it for you!

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nuclear holocost->every on earth dies. On earth that is. There are three guys up in the space station who watched the whole thing, and they are the last remainer of humanity. It's "The real world" meets "cast away" enjoy! (I'm actually considering writing this story)

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaFool wrote:
Nuclear holocost->every on earth dies. On earth that is. There are three guys up in the space station who watched the whole thing, and they are the last remainer of humanity. It's "The real world" meets "cast away" enjoy! (I'm actually considering writing this story)

Old, been done a thousand times.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

really? I would like to read that

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well your Nuclear holocaust only leads to one possible outcome= TIME TO REPOPULATE THE HUMAN RACE, giddy-giddy!

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uhm, there's only three guys left of the human race.... unless they fancy MUTANTZ! 3 BOOBZ!

But seriously, who here DOESN'T want sweet, glorious matter?

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the story is less about how the earth dies and more about the astronauts living in the space station...alone. Above a deserted earth. Sure they could witness the end of the world, but the point is they survive it, yet are still doomed to die no way of getting down, no way of communication, no way to get food. They're gonna die, it's just after everyone already has.

Imagine being up there and you look out the window, and you see a tiny cloud on earth. You beign to look harder and you see more and more of them popping up everywhere. You race to the communications room, and you grab the speaker piece "Houston!" You scream, waiting for the respones "Houston, do you read me!" you cry frantically, you give one last call "Houston....." The mic drops from your hands. Then you fellow astrnoaut comes into the room and asks whats wrong. What do you tell him?

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You tell him he's boned and that you need to die with your head in the toilet >.>

That would definitely suck being the last of your kind, stuck in a small technological space doomed to die with no way out.

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And with two other guys. And none of you will suddenly become an actual woman.

To the wormhole anomaly!

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eh, the story takeaway is ment for mods.

Because frankly, I've had it with LOLOLOL YURI'S BACK SECRETLY! LOLOLOLOL CABAL ISN'T DESTROYED AFTER ALL!

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about Nietzsche's "Eternal Recurrance"/

Anything that could happen has already happened, and anything that can happen will happen again. Because if you think about it, given an infinite amount of time, the universe can have existed start to end an infinite amount of times.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even better. Everything that can change splits off, and exists in a different dimension.

And with change I mean on a subatomic level, I'm not even talking about C&C-ian alternative universes.

Imagine how many other Earths there are, Earths like this one, except there is only one different atom in your computer....

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Go Sliders!

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I always thought it was weird that the Slider team never found dimensions where only a few atomic things changed...

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaFool wrote:
the story is less about how the earth dies and more about the astronauts living in the space station...alone. Above a deserted earth. Sure they could witness the end of the world, but the point is they survive it, yet are still doomed to die no way of getting down, no way of communication, no way to get food. They're gonna die, it's just after everyone already has.

Imagine being up there and you look out the window, and you see a tiny cloud on earth. You beign to look harder and you see more and more of them popping up everywhere. You race to the communications room, and you grab the speaker piece "Houston!" You scream, waiting for the respones "Houston, do you read me!" you cry frantically, you give one last call "Houston....." The mic drops from your hands. Then you fellow astrnoaut comes into the room and asks whats wrong. What do you tell him?

Well, good thing I brought Cannibal Corpse music.... it will help motivate me.. when the time comes... to feeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Yep, I'd do it, just to live that much longer, and enjoy TOTAL (and I mean total) piece & quiet; before I'd die, I'd suit up, get into open space, and just float, looking out into the galaxy........................

GODDAMMIT WHY THE ztype DOES NOONE WANT MATTER??!?!! I GOT IT ALL FOR NOTHING???!!!!!!! Jeeze.... I swore people would want it all......

Will no one take my story away.. finish it? I'm about to die in space, please, all I ask is to FINISH THE STORY. Please. And thank you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum