Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm
All times are UTC + 0
T3h Ub3r R0l3 Pl4y
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 6 of 6 [253 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
MT
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*MT looks upon the desolate landscape*

Ahh, it seems that despite the rules, this mutated into crap anyways...

But now at least it is out of its misery.

Moral: Time Travel paradoxes fix themselves eventually,
and the world ends up as it never happened.

MT, now GDI commander, reporting out.

R013P14Y F1|\|15|-|3d

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heyyy, come one, I'm not OP. I lack the massive size of units you guys have; if anyone was to assault me directly with everything they have, 1 on 1, I would get overwhelmed.

So I guess me, and DaFool are all thats left. Albrecht man, if only you would have joined; I could have given you PLATINUM! We could have chilled in my sub, threw another party like the one at the beginning!

And the Soviets could have put up a HUGE fight, what with two bases, superweapons, and their tech can stand up to mine, with the numbers to back them up.

I shall hold my position; I've lost all of the mercenaries deployed against the allies shore forces, a few interceptors, and a couple EC's have gone MIA. I've launched ALOT of missiles, there aren't many left in the launching bays of the two sec. subs.

Now, to anyone who hasn't understood why I have two subs now all of a sudden; it's not all of a sudden, they came near the beginning of this topic, and only because I had NO combat forces, only a MHQ.

Anyways, I'm staying in this area, to thwart the Scrin; I shall kill all of their forces, and if I see any actual native SCRIN beings, takin' 'em hostage, heh. I doubt they're with this assault group, though.

Also, the continent is undergoing vast change; it will soon be a second Genesis Pit.

To any other survivors, uh, unless you really like tiberium, or don't care for this land anymore, I guess you won't allying with me. Fair enough, but know this: I am always negotiable.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is no land, just a desolate volcanic plain. And an empty bottle of san miguel.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 6 of 6 [253 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon