Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:39 am
All times are UTC + 0
Just an idea...
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 4 [194 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next

Do you think closing several Spamming Games would improve the quality of PPM?
  Yes
  No
View Results
Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchy does most of the moderating on MV's forum, occasionally he even moderates me! I say let him moderate!

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ixith wrote:

I suggest if possible to make it so that posts in the Off-topic section don't go towards post count.

The probable consequence of that is an increase of useless post in other areas Confused.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how about everyone gets the same post count? Equal share for everyone!

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I suggest not calling out reasons on why other members shouldn't be candidates for a moderator position.

Now, THAT makes sense. You should DEFINITELY not think carefully on who's going to have power on the forums. That's really smart.

Quote:
Besides Aro and Dutchy have shown that they can handle it before. Aro has done a good job in the T.I. forums and in posting PPM news. Both have shown that they are willing and able to help members when needed by answering questions, providing examples, contributing to the community, making tutorials and other factors.

Just like 50% of the other reasonable PPM members.

Quote:
Yes, they may spam a bit but that doesn't take away the fact that they do more good than anything else.

You're not allowed to spam just because you contribute to the community ...

Their post quality is low. In the link below, the two of them made their first two posts. Neither made constructive critism on the map.

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20943

Here's another one where Aro posted. The first post is valueless, and by posting the other he proved himself a tad inmature.
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21119

I'm not going to scan for examples. I don't have that much time on my hands.

Last edited by Crash on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Machine for moderator

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crash, why are you so unfriendly (to say it in a nice way) to us? You are saying that we are no better then those n00bs that have been banned from here... And yes, we spam too sometimes, does it matter? Doesn't DonuldArnold spam sometimes? Doesn't Team Black spam sometimes? I think they do.
Now, you take 2 examples of us spamming. Nice, but it doesn't representate the other 99% of our posts. And I saw your little edit of us having much more posts in the last few months/years. Is there a problem with that? I visit this place more, which results into more posts. And yes, some of them are in those games we want to lock, but as said, most of our posts are useful (both to us as to the community).
Now I don't care if you have a personal grudge against us, but don't tell that we are bad members for this community, okay?
Dutchy rant out...

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Crash, why are you so unfriendly (to say it in a nice way) to us? You are saying that we are no better then those n00bs that have been banned from here... And yes, we spam too sometimes, does it matter? Doesn't DonuldArnold spam sometimes? Doesn't Team Black spam sometimes? I think they do.
Now, you take 2 examples of us spamming. Nice, but it doesn't representate the other 99% of our posts. And I saw your little edit of us having much more posts in the last few months/years. Is there a problem with that? I visit this place more, which results into more posts. And yes, some of them are in those games we want to lock, but as said, most of our posts are useful (both to us as to the community).
Now I don't care if you have a personal grudge against us, but don't tell that we are bad members for this community, okay?
Dutchy rant out...

My purpose with my comments isn't to be unfriendly. I'm saying why I don't want you to be moderators.

Quote:
Nice, but it doesn't representate the other 99% of our posts.

No, because I'm not gonna go through almost 10000 posts to find all the spammy ones.

DonutArnold and Team Black spam too, aye, but that's got nothing to do with this, and I never got to give my opinion about them being moderators.

Look, I'm not trying to be a big asshole. All I'm doing is giving my opinion for why I don't think you should be moderators. If you think I got a personal grudge against either of you, you've misunderstood me.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So you're playing devil's advocate?
Who would you choose then?

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm sure this thread isn't to point out other's faults; rather their "good points" or something.

I'm not a mod so I can't say much...from what I see moderation does include:

- Locking of pointless threads that do not contribute to...dunno, something?

- Moving _really_ offtopic posts to the crap forum

- Providing assistance to members and such...

- Things related to moderation.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Moderator has too:
Aid threads in staying on topic
Move offtopic to more suitable place (not just crap it)
Edit profane/inappropriate posts
Not abuse power
Lock threads that are being bumped/spammed or delete spam
Act as an example of how to behave (Don't be too arsey, don't try and be 100% perfect freak)

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crash wrote:
Quote:
I suggest not calling out reasons on why other members shouldn't be candidates for a moderator position.

Now, THAT makes sense. You should DEFINITELY not think carefully on who's going to have power on the forums. That's really smart.

You obviously didn't get what i meant.
What I was saying was that you shouldn't call out other forum members on how you think. Honestly Crashy, what if I started accusing you of random stuff that might only be half true? That's what you did to them. Let Banshee be the judge who looks at the reasons on why or why not they should be in a good candidate position.

Quote:
Just like 50% of the other reasonable PPM members.

50% of the other reasonable PPM members makes up what...a whole 10-15 people? Not to mention the fact that they probably have done more than most to help the PPM community out in their areas. Do you have any better nominations? Please I'd love to hear them.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, they may spam a bit but that doesn't take away the fact that they do more good than anything else.

You're not allowed to spam just because you contribute to the community ...

Again your not seeing the point I was trying to make and are instead reading the meaning differently than intended. They contribute a lot and yes that isn't an excuse to spam. But everyone spams to some extent and if you look at it they create less spam than most of the people here. Why should their spam amount take away from their ability to moderate spam in general including their own?
In other words I think they are responsible enough to clean up their own crap.

Quote:
Their post quality is low. In the link below, the two of them made their first two posts. Neither made constructive critism on the map.

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20943

Here's another one where Aro posted. The first post is valueless, and by posting the other he proved himself a tad inmature.

I'm not going to scan for examples. I don't have that much time on my hands.

First example provided. Those typical comments come from everyone. Also they gave a slight sort of remark regarding the map. Maybe they weren't able to judge much on that map due to not having time to download and look at it thoroughly? I mean it's obvious not everyone has time to do a thorough post making sure they can provide good things and examples.
Concerning the 2nd. That just made me lul so hard you have NO idea. That topic is first of all in the crap forum. If it wasn't there to start with then it was in the off-topic section. Hmmm...off-topicness/crap forum/humor house....having spammy like posts? NO WAI! Seriously...nuff said about that.

You obviously took some time to get those 2 examples. You should have spent that little time finding one stronger example than those.
Gotta understand I just love debating plus being able to defend some people I view deserve the spot is a plus. Laughing

Concerning Machines comment about my comment. lol
Yes, that may be true...but it did help out at Tibweb. Remember how they removed the posts from counting over there in the Crap Forum and Fun Factory? People still posted away in those areas even despite their posts not adding to their count and I generally found that the overall post value outside of the Crap Forum and Fun Factory over there was for the most part pretty good. But yea I do see your point.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guys... I'm gonna hide the post count from some sections and let's see what's going to happen #Tongue.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, awesome! I feel like...the same. Kinda everyone's now the same. Let's see how they'd respond...?

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not going to get into "Crash VS others", but cut the guy some slack, Ixith, all he was doing was stating his honest opinion. I prefer honesty over sugar coating things usually, especially when it's about something important like moderating positions, we're not commenting on somebody's work here, that's why the media doesn't go easy on politicians and other figures of authority either.

Banshee wrote:
Guys... I'm gonna hide the post count from some sections and let's see what's going to happen #Tongue.

Hmmm, as far as I know, the spam forums serve two purposes:

1. Keeping the spam confined
2. Allowing members to enjoy themselves with purely off-topic content

There will always be people - no matter where they stand in the community, they could be veteran members - that will enjoy increasing their postcount. This still happens all too often, but the risk of being told off because you're posting a shallow message only intended to up your postcount is much greater outside the spamming forums where there effectively - for a change - is an actual topic #Tongue

If you hide the postcount from the spamming forums, they will lose part of their primary function: allowing childish postcount-hungry members to run around freely and not bothering the other sections of the forum in their quest to get to a million posts.

Long story short: Hide the postcount from spam sections and you will lower post frequency there but effecting an increase in spam elsewhere, which is not really what is supposed to happen. Either leave postcount intact in all forums or remove it altogether.

Edit:

Oh wait, you removed it from all forums #Tongue

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how strange, in a minute i'm seeing the site with post count and in another all's changes!

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yup, it really is gone now, nice idea, this should help a bit Smile

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In a matter of hours there might be a bit of chaos, hmm...

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Titan Mk II wrote:
I'm not going to get into "Crash VS others", but cut the guy some slack, Ixith, all he was doing was stating his honest opinion. I prefer honesty over sugar coating things usually, especially when it's about something important like moderating positions, we're not commenting on somebody's work here, that's why the media doesn't go easy on politicians and other figures of authority either.

I probably would have stayed out of it if he would have used more worthy examples in his first post that stated why he thinks Aro and Dutchy shouldn't be moderators instead of just calling someone, who he really doesn't know that well, a hypocrite.
Also he knows all too well that if he is going to use an example later on, such as the two examples he provided in his counter post, that they need to be good strong examples which those were not. It's like taking a picture of something mediocre but trying to call it ugly when it's just normal.
Sorry if I seem to have been taking it too harshly on him. But again I like to debate and this gave me a good excuse to do so.
I still stand by my nominations and reasons why they would be good though.

Though nice move in hiding the post count, Banshee. I would assume it's still there since everyone still has the established ranks based on post counts.
Yet I personally think it really won't change much at all if anything. Just as adding more moderators will only change a tiny bit at best.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nothing but stricter moderation's going to do anything for the actual quality of the board. Even with the lack of post counts being displayed there's still going to be the idiotic 4chan cancer posts as they're done to be "lol so randum xDD".

Also, I vote myself for mod!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I would assume it's still there since everyone still has the established ranks based on post counts.

Correct.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:

For a second there, I thought it was a glitch in Firefox.

I could only predict 2 outcomes of hiding post counts:

1) The floodgate breaks, spam will suddenly be everywhere.

2) Nothing really changes.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I predict that everyone will get in trouble because they can't compare their e-penis with each other.

But really, why do we keep this thread going for so long?

1.) Get fresh new affliates and back on the CNC radar LEST we become like NMA (lol)

2.) Cleary warn newbies that they are doing it WRONG and how they can start doing it RIGHT (Liten, everytime that guy posts I get heart problems... or Javier, nice guy but so... sheepish at times.)

3.) Stop whining about DYING and get MODDING

4.) Reorganise the research/tutorial section. It's one big chaos last time I was looking there.
Also, put up some team projects. We have many interesting things up there, like remappable lighting, buildable trains, buildable ground/water, but the newbies don't know that, and half of PPM forgets it.
AND GET THE RA2/TS FORUMS TO WORK CLOSER TOGETHER. It's almost the same engine...
Aside from that, there a dozens of awesome concepts rotting in the Pre-Alpha Mod Dead Zone and the Elysian Fields of Archived Dead Mods... instead of rechewing the same things over and over and over we can really make epic stuff...

:/

(Nyarlypotep for moderator 2008)

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, looks odd without any post count. Banshee, can we have it back please? And can you lock this before it really gets out of hand Confused I think that it's clear the idea is stupid and Aro and I should have never suggested it.
Also, I don't care what others say, but if you ever need a mod, I'm always available Smile

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like Phobo's ideas, organise the research, get the TS guys and the YR guys to cooperate (a lot of stuff works on both, I looked through modenc asnd you'd be surprised how many ways of doing cool things are overlooked...

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No post counts = People leave Neutral

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No post counts only scares spammers. We want modders here, not spammers.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some people do both, but then again... I don't know, it's a risky move banshee, either it works or it damages PPM more...

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Currently I'm not seeing much of any changes.

And Anderwin, I'm still here.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, make everyone have a post count of 1000, and then instead of adding to it when people post, subtract from it.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lt Albrecht wrote:
Some people do both

I do.

I ask stuff for YR modding and help out when I can.

I also post frequently in Word Game, Words Relay and other "spam" topics.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
No post counts only scares spammers. We want modders here, not spammers.

Why we have so many others topic then and Tread? Like off-topic and so on? Rolling Eyes

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We have this kind of thing, so people can know each other better, but our main focus is modding.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can we all just enter in our own cutum ranks now too?

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Custom ranks? I guess they're fine ATM...not sure what they do though.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Aro:
-Inmature
-Goes off-topic
-Spams
-Hypocrite

Immature is the correct word, and I'm not really immature as far as I know of (Apart from the odd time).
I RARELY go off-topic and you know this...
I Don't spam ANYWHERE other than the crap forum which is what the crap forum is for.
I am NOT a hypocrite, simple as. DonutArnold is a Global Moderator and he still does the odd bit of spam, Team Black is a moderator and spams, even Banshee does it sometimes... EVERYONE does it.

Way-to-fail.

Quote:

Cause it's the CRAP FORUM! I Just think you've got something against me, a lot of your points are not very valid.

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro and I for mod! Laughing

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Custom ranks sounds good Very Happy

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

can we all just enter in our own cutum ranks now too?

Why? Confused That's stupid. Having your own username is good enough, not like anyone cares if you can have a custom rank too.

NewGuy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Joshy wrote:
Aro and I for mod! Laughing

you? we cant have a drug adict for mod. Locking all topics and banning people for no reson.

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Phobonaut wrote:
there a dozens of awesome concepts rotting in the Pre-Alpha Mod Dead Zone and the Elysian Fields of Archived Dead Mods... instead of rechewing the same things over and over and over we can really make epic stuff...

OMG... Somebody with a brain...this is a miracle!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sarcasm? From Icy? Noooo... It can't be? Can it?

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, that wasn't sarcasm. Phobonaut is actually saying something worthwhile. Too bad it'll be ignored.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Phobonaut wrote:
there a dozens of awesome concepts rotting in the Pre-Alpha Mod Dead Zone and the Elysian Fields of Archived Dead Mods... instead of rechewing the same things over and over and over we can really make epic stuff...

That sounds as if you want to reboot those concepts, which would be rehashing someone elses idea still.

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Suiseiseki wrote:
That sounds as if you want to reboot those concepts, which would be rehashing someone elses idea still.

Not exactly #Tongue

Those projects were never finished, it's not rechewing if it hasn't been completed yet or has been around for a looong looong time, Phobo is talking about projects with great ideas in them but that died a quick death because the mod leader left/whatever.

Reviving old mods is a good idea, with the members' permission, of course. Smile

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I think if a mod "dies" it should become opened to the public, not the assets, but the general idea should be opened again to the public. "Oh, you can't use the "DUNE" idea, because other people have done it and its not original anymore." No, people have tried and failed to do it, and someone who wants to do it can try again. Or just start a new mod around the same idea, most people who left probably are out doing something else anyway because they have a short attention span.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Those projects were never finished, it's not rechewing if it hasn't been completed yet or has been around for a looong looong time, Phobo is talking about projects with great ideas in them but that died a quick death because the mod leader left/whatever.

It doesn't matter if it's dead, taking the idea directly from another source is still rehashing it. There's nothing really wrong with that of course except an utter lack of originality if you just actively leech off the corpses of mods.

Regulus wrote:
Well, I think if a mod "dies" it should become opened to the public, not the assets, but the general idea should be opened again to the public. "Oh, you can't use the "DUNE" idea, because other people have done it and its not original anymore." No, people have tried and failed to do it, and someone who wants to do it can try again. Or just start a new mod around the same idea, most people who left probably are out doing something else anyway because they have a short attention span.

An idea being used never stopped anyone working on their own version. If I wanted to work on my own mod which had rivalry with another very similar one I would anyway.

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I think it's better for big spammers to spam on these forums rather than on normal forums (if they need to spam, let them spam there).
I voted "no", but if you meant only those 3 existing. Close them, but leave some new for spamming. That's my opinion.

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seems like an interesting idea, Though I must add. One of the only ways I could identify pple when we ran all that team business was by that post count.

Also If used correctly your post count becomes part of your identity. This is only destroyed when misused.

I would be interested to see what happens though I think nothing will Wink

MT
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mortecha wrote:
Also If used correctly your post count becomes part of your identity. This is only destroyed when misused.

I would be interested to see what happens though I think nothing will Wink

I happen to agree.

Although I think it may be a bit drastic, its not as if it effects normal members much anyways...

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:

lol, as if spam was ever about post count on this forum... especially looking at the crap forum, where everyone knows the posts will eventually disappear anyway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 4 [194 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!