Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:46 pm
All times are UTC + 0
C&C Tiberian Dawn Redux
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [64 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If I have some more free time, I may have a Generals mod for this forum...

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Quote:
PPM is good but it more suited to mods before ZH;)

Shut up, man. PPM hosts any C&C mod, including for newer games. We actually want to host more mods for newer games, but it is thanks to the crap that people like you say that this task becomes harder.

#Shocked Woh....

...........................................................................................................
He's RIGHT! Cool All you gotta do is think before you post; think:

Q: How can this site benefit from this new mod?
A: WE, can host it. Well, the mods can host it.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Sqooq wrote:
If your after hosting go to Fallout Studios. There more directed towards mods from ZH onwards. PPM is good but it more suited to mods before ZH;)

He already has hosting. -_-

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
All you gotta do is think before you post; think:

Q: How can this site benefit from this new mod?
A: WE, can host it. Well, the mods can host it.

PPM would get more Generals modders visiting the forums, while the mod would get more advertisement on other sites, as well as other C&C fans as visitors.

I do think before I post and this is 2:10 am here, at the moment I'm posting this reply #Tongue.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We'll, if you want another Generals mod: I've restarted work on my Generals mod. Maybe if I'm a bit further, we can talk about hosting? #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe, depending on its quality and vision.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sgtmyers88
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, to respond to individuals talking about generals mods, I know from experience you cannot make a "great mod" overnight. Even if C&C Fans are skeptical of Generals/ZH or simply do not like it, the engine and content provided itself provides good base ground that appeals to people who want to do some modding on more modern graphics engines.

VGO and CWC (also mods for ZH) have been under development three or even four years before they made a release. If you count in planning and concepts. TD REDUX has been in the works for over two years. Public announcement for it was not made until December 2007 when I put together enough content to make little trailer that was posted on YouTube.

A couple good mods under development that I have also been checking out on the newer C&C 3 game are "The Forgotten" which brings back the TS Mutants as a playable GLA like faction and "Project Re-genesis" which is a C&C Renegade turned to RTS.

TD Redux: https://www.moddb.com/mods/command-conquer-tiberian-dawn-redux

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:

I do think before I post and this is 2:10 am here, at the moment I'm posting this reply #Tongue.

Of course you do, I was directing that at Team Spooq.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sgtmyers88 wrote:
Yeah, to respond to individuals talking about generals mods, I know from experience you cannot make a "great mod" overnight. Even if C&C Fans are skeptical of Generals/ZH or simply do not like it, the engine and content provided itself provides good base ground that appeals to people who want to do some modding on more modern graphics engines.

VGO and CWC (also mods for ZH) have been under development three or even four years before they made a release. If you count in planning and concepts. TD REDUX has been in the works for over two years. Public announcement for it was not made until December 2007 when I put together enough content to make little trailer that was posted on YouTube.

Dude, you don't have to tell me a good mod takes very much time to make #Tongue Especially if you're doing everything yourself...

sgtmyers88
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

C&C Tiberian Dawn Redux v1.2 has just been released with graphical enhancements, bug fixes, 6 additional missions, and several new features that include a subfaction for GDI and Nod and the recreation of the Construction Yard system.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Subfactions?

How many missions is that total?

sgtmyers88
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The latest version brings the total missions playable to 18 in all. The ones that already existed have several fixes made to them though. It should keep hardcore gamers busy for a few hours at least.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool. I'll check it out, after I clear some disk space, and give DoW SS a temporary leave.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!