Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:01 am
All times are UTC + 0
BOS Fire Support Paladin
Moderators: Fallout Wars Moderators, IVI
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject:  BOS Fire Support Paladin
Subject description: armed with a rocket launcher
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, the Assault Paladin is nearly complete; only the shadows are missing... so I started working on the Support Paladin.

SUPPORT.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  79.83 KB
 Viewed:  5065 Time(s)

SUPPORT.PNG

test2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  900.05 KB
 Viewed:  5065 Time(s)

test2.jpg

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Excellent. The only problems I can point out are:

- It's very large for an infantry unit.
- The color schemes are all the same (Good non-the-less) which would make the different infantry units difficult to pull apart.

On a different note, those ruins are fantastic, brilliant feel... Hmm... Have you got MSN? #Tongue

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BOS infs in power armour are generally large, I think 8 - 9 foot at most. IVI your work and dedication continues to amaze me. Keep up the good work and I cant wait to see more.

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looking good, dude Smile. Though as has been stated they look too similar, I'd suggest doing something to differenciate between them.

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks for the feedback guys.

T-51bs are supposed to look similar right? I mean, they're wearing the same power armor after all and the weapons they carry and the backpacks they have should more or less differentiate one unit from another? (see picture)

@ Aro,

I've been thinking about the size whether I should keep this or not. But the BOS units are just about as tall as the Cyborgs.... and yes when people wear power armor they become a lot taller. So I hope this rationalizes the height. Smile

testoide.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.91 KB
 Viewed:  4980 Time(s)

testoide.PNG

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Makes sense, looks great!

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well looking at the comparison picture they look perfectly fine; My major concern for the size of the infantry is what they're like compared to buildings and tanks etc.

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, that's one of my concerns too.

Well, like I said the BOS soldiers are more or less as tall as TS's cyborgs. And that means that they are quite disproportional to many default buildings in TS.

I'm making bigger tanks for the fallout mod too... for instance, M1A2 Abrams (referred to by the BOS as "Lancers") is about 55 voxels long. the M2 Bradley (referred to as "Light Cavalry") is ~50.

I promise to make the NCR soldiers more spot-on.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This mod makes me feel all tingly. I really like your work and your research into the first three Fallout games. Will you be incorporating any of the lore from Fallout 3? Such as the new Enclave uniforms and the like, or civie vehicles. I can help you there. I also have access to the game if you want screenies.

Starkiller
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Err.. Bump?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon