Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:05 am
All times are UTC + 0
Question ROS.
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Chrono Crusade
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject:  Question ROS.
Subject description: More like a request?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Question 1: ROS, replaces the other races or does it add new ones?
Question 2: Is it possible to play all the units? Including scrapped ones.

I would like an answer. Thank you. =)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. the first plan when i start to making ROS i plan to add only GDI side,and keep old side but my plan has changed, now i want to replace all of ra2yr faction with new side. because it's hard for me to make new side look match with old and i want to change some rule of gameplay that make me have more free to design and adding new unit to ROS.

2. it's possible, just mod on it. and i plan to public all scrapped ROS unit [if i still have it on my Harddisk] when the mod done,but on original ROS you just play follow my rule. Smile

NewGuy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a question master.
How is you demo progress going?
In a few days, two months have passed(you said that you would release the mod in two months, two months ago Very Happy )

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sad to say.. no anything progress from the last time. because i'm busy with my job [specialize this month is my deadline i need to send my work]. but i think i'll have some update on next month. and it's will be something "New" for sure. Very Happy

it may be white&blue

Chrono Crusade
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, thank you and sorry to have taken your time. With that I can wait another 10 years cause' ROS will PWN all. By the way, what is White&Blue? You don't have to reply to that. Just focus on your stuff cause' we have no right to ask you to hurry up. Holy_Master's like a volunteer =0

Last edited by Chrono Crusade on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont want to take 10 yesr to finish it to. = ="

at least i want to release something fastest as possible but i dont want to rush and release the mod in with my unexpect form.

i still play around you can ask me everytime you want.

What's W&B you will see on next month.

Chrono Crusade
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you! By the way, your forum discription still shows that you're adding GDI and NOD while keeping other sides to play hence, the misconception (for me) =)

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speaking of the art... Holy, will you be remaking the animations as well? It would make it look a hell of a lot better in my opinion.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no because i dont know to make it.

NewGuy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shakar wrote:
Speaking of the art... Holy, will you be remaking the animations as well? It would make it look a hell of a lot better in my opinion.

by animation, I think you mean explosions?
Holy master could just use gamemates explosion pack instead of wasting weeks of trying to make an explosion.

Chrono Crusade
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright, you guys know me. The first time I came here, I posted the help about Tiberian Sun Advance 2.0 (TSA) which led to a huge stir-up.

Well, I've been looking for the mod again and I found something (Maybe outdated news)

The person who created it was named Holy_Master. (That's you right?)

I was wondering if it is possible to transfer units from TSA to Reign of Steel (When it is released)

I saw RA2 units in Tiberian Sun in a mod.

I'm not necro-ing am I? Cause the topic's at the top...

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi

Quote:
The person who created it was named Holy_Master. (That's you right?)

yes. me Very Happy

Quote:
I was wondering if it is possible to transfer units from TSA to Reign of Steel (When it is released)

Many Unit in ROS take from TSA2 just have new graphic and new name like Cabal Hive Artillery , Scrapper ect.

Chrono Crusade
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ooo Quantum Cannon Platform...? It's kind of like a spoiler (I thought no one was reading the forums lol)

Well, thank you for your answer. Cause TSA 2.0 Rocks. It's even better now that we have Reign of Steel...

Do we get CABAL's Building (The one with the head) and Quantum Cannon Platform?

If we do, I'll go bonkers... Seriously.

I'll go make your mods known to the whole world =)

also, one of your unit is named as Devastator but the same one is Hyperion...

No graphic changes right?

Lol this seems to turn into a question and answer thread...

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When I said new art, I meant not only the explosions, but like, the weapon art as well. And I hope you have plans on remaking the civilian buildings, if not all, then some. ^.^

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Night Wizard

yes. Quantum Cannon Plateform already in but not for Cabal anymore...
and about cabal building design im not working yet. [and sure he's not coming yet] however cabal look in ROS is very different from what i do in TSA2, since building style --> tactics. i want to make them look "more dark" and look scarry more then powerful army.

@Shakar

i have noplan about civilian buiding yet because i'm not good mapper. if i remake it i will not know how to place it on custom map.

about explosions i still use TS animation.

MT
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry for offtopic, but

Fake Team Black wrote:
use gamemates explosion pack instead of wasting weeks of trying to make an explosion.

anyone knows where this is?

Chrono Crusade
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

White and Blue refers to the Orbital Federation! But it took more then 1 month XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon