Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:58 am
All times are UTC + 0
[YR] Old Times mission!!!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject:  [YR] Old Times mission!!!
Subject description: After soo much time, i released another mission
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello users, long time i haven't posted anything isn't, now i searched my folder of lost RA2 things and founded that mission, was supposed to be in my mod, but it isn't perfect Laughing and then i started to finish it and today i finish it!

That is a yuri mission, it contains a load screen, the mission (duh!) and a read me!

The new thing in that mission is a little ligth change after the first objective get completed, is not a soo cool thing but is sufficient! Very Happy

Bugs: after the change of ligth, if you destroy as Nuclear reactor, after the radiation gones, a mark of the ligth wil stay there, but i won't wanna fix that, is cool! XD

Description:

-After get in the chrono Prison /send to past all yuri last forces are surviving to make our master's world turn true, but for begin that, we need to destroy the stronger bases, here in the Africa, we founded a giant soviet fotress, appear that time machine test are happening here and with that, they can everytime recover they lost buildings, we need to stop that, we will send some forces to a small outpost, after that we need to contact a Yuri fort near there and then destroy all soviet buildings, but be careful, we won't know what they can do with the Time Machine!

Objective 1 : Contact the Yuri fort near the outpost!
Objective 2 : Destroy all forces in the area!

Obs: be careful, that mission is not easy, lots of traps and all can be founded but lots of buildings may help you across the mission...

to play, just put all the files (without counting the read me) in the RA2 directory and then play a campaign (say rigth?) as the soviets!!!

Please don't distribute that file in any other place, please!
Contact here if found any bugs!

Enjoy it! Razz

old times ss 3.jpg
 Description:
There is where you begin, but don't think is a easy way to the fort, anything can happen! ^^
 Filesize:  284.69 KB
 Viewed:  4424 Time(s)

old times ss 3.jpg

old times ss 2.jpg
 Description:
the ligth transition worked and i was totally defended my base against the soviets!
 Filesize:  386.36 KB
 Viewed:  4425 Time(s)

old times ss 2.jpg

old times ss 1.jpg
 Description:
the friend fort!
 Filesize:  323.5 KB
 Viewed:  4427 Time(s)

old times ss 1.jpg

old times.rar
 Description:
the .rar file!

Download
 Filename:  old times.rar
 Filesize:  154.4 KB
 Downloaded:  567 Time(s)

Javier
My Rank Will Never Change

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good mission. Gotta play it later.

MY MOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!11!!1!!1111!!!11!!!1

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You gotta change the level lighting variation, they're way too high. It looks very out of place.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To get fully working text triggers you should use a modified ra2md.csf and create your own rather than limiting yourself to them short ugly blue text triggers. Edit ra2md.csf to add new strings and then call them using the text triggers. I'm sure there must be a link to the CSF editor somewhere around here. Either than or use XCC string editor build into XCC mixer.

Biohazard
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The lighting is bit unique, however it makes the terrain look blocky

Retired YR Player
Steam Account : MAS93
Xfire: msbiohazard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon