Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
For those who doubted that I would once play Half Life...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:24 pm    Post subject:  For those who doubted that I would once play Half Life... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I´ve played it twice with some friends in a lan house. It´s nice, but nothing as good as a warcraft 3. I´m really newbie on it or... like they call the newbies... a sheep. I was killed a lot while I killed about 2 or 3 guys... but it was fun, I mean, I had fun... I only got pissed that I used to shoot the enemy about 10 times (missed most of them) and then, it shooted in my head and I was killed :S... LOL! I really need to practice that...

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Samething with me when I first played couterstrike. I was playig with my friends and I got slaughtered the whole night. But than I got it and started playig it on the net as frequently as possible. And now Im actually giving them competition! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What Mod were you playing, or was it regular HL multiplayer? Also, the singleplayer is the best part of Half-Life, I personally think. And, it's Llama, not sheep. Guess it doesn't translate good.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

all the experts are wankers as usual. all experts take there time to insult the ppl whpo don't have as much experience.

I am not a newb to HL but im just Shit Smile HL is a great game, OF Multiplayer is better than normal HL. Singleplayer HL, OF is great, BS is a good addon but its too short. They spent too much time on the HL definiton pack.

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe you'll consider purchasing Renegade now!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not yet, CC, since I´m full of debts. But, I wont buy Renegade, because Half Life is good, but not that good. Btw, the mod I played was Counter Strike.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im wondering when I will ever get to play Renegade:?... Stupid out dated piece of shit computer! I need to get a job ASAP!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hehehe... job helps a lot, but while I cant get one (seriously guys, 2 universities already make me crazy, now.... 2 universities + job? I will visit LC in a hospice...j/kWink, but it's too much. But, I still have my "methods" to update mine. That's why my computer is not the greatest, but runs very well most of the games... including warcraft 3...

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:25 am    Post subject: lol Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HL is a great game and Counter Strike is amazing but with a 56k modem i cannot be fucked to download the update patches Neutral For Counter Strike or even Half Life lol, but i did play it when it was version 1.0.08 lol and it was GREAT and my dad buys all my things for me cos i only 14 Laughing

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should buy PC gamer, they always pu tthe new patches on there cd's

dscf0001.jpg
 Description:
A Pic Form Geography :) i was bored, u can see my left arm at the botom left of the pic, thats if the attachments will ever work ;)
 Filesize:  88.03 KB
 Viewed:  1534 Time(s)

dscf0001.jpg

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It didnt work Sad

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It will be fixed as soon as possible, but this soon will take some time...

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ha.. i played counterstrike with some friends at 201 last week (computer game tourny place) and i kicked ass #Tongue we played 5 on five, me counter terrorist Smile

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At first I liked the Counter Terrorist, because I liked the M-16:D. But now I love the Terrorists, because they have the AKA, which kicks ass!

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
ha.. i played counterstrike with some friends at 201 last week (computer game tourny place) and i kicked ass #Tongue we played 5 on five, me counter terrorist

lol, me and u were in last for all of the counterstike games, u just lived the longest, cuz u didn't do a front assualt when they rushed one side.

but we only played like 10 games, so i assume if we played more we might be good *dreams of kicking ass at counterstrike*

oh well, i'm not good now Crying or Very sad

[/quote]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum