Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberium Essence v 1.3 released!
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject:  Tiberium Essence v 1.3 released! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This version brings you another bunch of forgotten technologies from tiberian sun era and seriously change look of Gdi and Nod. Also I have put some more significant balance changes in to v1.3 which affect all factions and game play. It was really hard work this time and despite that I know it's still not perfect, but so far I see no mayor bug so I think is good enough to be released. And as always i hope you enjoy v1.3 as good as previous release.

Here is link to download

http://www.moddb.com/mods/tiberium-essence/downloads

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah heck yeah! Downloading now.

hammerfest83
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

finally Very Happy thx carnius!!!

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Tiberium Essence v 1.3 released! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Downloaded.

Will review with pics in due time Smile

The white lady~!

Rico
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

awesome just doesn't show how good this mod is Very Happy

Noscoper
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just re-installed TW-KW, and updated it to 1.9 as said- dropped it in my cnc3 folder in appdata (Vista user here) but it isn't showing up in the game browser.
I've put it in TiberiumEssence folder, and dropped it in my newly created Mods folder. I'm going spastic trying to get this to work!

I am a sniper, and my lazer gun goes PEW PEW PEW.

Tiberian sun Mapper
Current Project: I was thinking about a mod... but that's to far for a newb.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

try it with Vanilla TW , KW doesn't support mods

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon