Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Old ROTD
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Vancer2
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject:  Old ROTD Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, I really liked the old ROTD mod that had all the small units and buildings, but i cant find it anywhere on the internet. I came here thinking I could find a solution here. Keep up the good work By the way its been a long time since i played it I think the old ROTD had an airstrip that went horizontal not diagonal and the Mlrs fire inaccurate missiles. This is the only way i can describe it. its been forever since i played it,

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Old ROTD Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vancer2 wrote:
Hey, I really liked the old ROTD mod that had all the small units and buildings, but i cant find it anywhere on the internet. I came here thinking I could find a solution here. Keep up the good work By the way its been a long time since i played it I think the old ROTD had an airstrip that went horizontal not diagonal and the Mlrs fire inaccurate missiles. This is the only way i can describe it. its been forever since i played it,

Wait, are you talking about C&C1?

Vancer2
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Version 1.0 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No im talking about the ROTD where the buildings dont face the way they do now, I cant remeber, I may be mixing it up with another mod. But Im sure the buggy was a lot smaller and the MLRs looked like a block that. Maybe if I saw some Screenshots of the versions of the Mod, I could probably identify which version im talking about. I need pictures of all the units and structures or a few. Thanks in advance

Vancer2
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I found out the version its 2.0 But i cant find it on the forum. Know where i can get it?

Vancer2
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where are all the maps and music at????????

Vancer2
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Heavy tank Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was looking thru the files with XCC mixer and discovered a unit, The heavy tank from RA It has the voxels and the body, Is there a way to implement it into the game???

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vancer2 wrote:
I found out the version its 2.0 But i cant find it on the forum. Know where i can get it?

You can try to google for it, but it isn't available here anymore (server space is limited, we can't keep every version of every mod.

However, the facings of buildings were changed since 2.0 Confused
So I still think you're mixing ROTD up with DTA.

Which maps and music do you mean?

And about the heavy Tank, yeah it's possible, but I recommend you take a look at the art.ini, rules.ini and visit the Tutorial forums here at PPM, I'm too lazy to explain it right now...

Vancer2
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I'm too lazy to explain it right now

We both have sumthin in common, But Im far from being new to this, I Play with stuff on Renegade and made skins and I mess all the time with RA rules and mixers

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon