Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:08 am
All times are UTC + 0
How many buildings do you see in this pic?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject:  How many buildings do you see in this pic? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

go here, http://www.cybergooch.com/pages/tibsunarchive/mkii.htm and tell me how many buildings you can see from the pic at the bottom of the page. I counted.... 14 including the weird A-frame buildings, but not counting the laser fence posts. If I have the count correct, there are two refineries, two missile silos, one temple, one construction yard, three helipads, two obelisks, and three A-frame doodly bobs

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Last edited by Venom on Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

soem of the renders in that movie are wack... some buildings are huge, and some tiny. the MKII doesn't look quite as big in the unstoppable movie, cuz they fucked it up... I dunno how many buildings, I haven't looked at the rendered screenshot in about 2 days.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
DeeZeL
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

remove the comma after the URL venom.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

comma removed...

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i can only see 11...

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what's the purpose of counting the buildings??

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was just curious as to how many other people could count

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here

buildings.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  74.17 KB
 Viewed:  3708 Time(s)

buildings.jpg

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smiffy, what do you make of the A-frame things? or is that what you labeled as the repair bay?

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

above the temple ?

if u mean them (I forgot to include them)

They look like the building of the GADEPT although they seem to have no bib, you can just make out the bib on the GADEPT in the top right (only due to thee Mr. Eric Gooch posting the first ever clear picture of this scene)

However these seem to be just the building. My guess is, they ARE just the GADEPT building, and are placed there just as eye candy. The scene is like 3 seconds long showing the base so things like this could quite easily be just that. They seem the exact same model as the GADEPT top right.

But that is just a educated guess

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that looks like a GDI barracks...

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon