Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:34 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Attention C&C First Decade Users! Read Before Playing NCM!
Moderators: Triforce
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Triforce
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject:  Attention C&C First Decade Users! Read Before Playing NCM! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As pointed out to me in THIS thread, NCM Revolution will not work with C&C The First Decade owners until you download the Tiberian Sun Mod Fixer HERE.
As I don't own The First Decade, I'm not sure what all is involved. If you do know how it works or have used it, please post how here. Thanks!

Triforce

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats not really nessary because if you use custom install
you can install the whole thing like a normal disk.

its just a little more of a pain in the ass to do

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eh Dubzac... the mod fixer is a noCD crack. It makes sure the modded exe doesn't ask for the CD. It IS necessary for TFD, since TFD doesn't have anything that TS can identify as a valid TS cd.

havoc1482
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh well i have both C&C the First decade and TS and TS FS i got it as a replace ment for my lost disks but then i found them so i have 2 games and 2 CD keys so when it asks me for a cd i just take out the CCTFD disk and put in the TS FS disj in and i works

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ehh, and now with proper punctination.
And why did you bump the topic, you didn't add anything usefull... Rolling Eyes

Renegangsta
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

eh sorry to bump but
the mod fixer isn't there anymore but here is a link (tried it and it doesn't work?)
and tried playing with my original TS disk and it IE'd when i tried to start a game in skirmish

and here's the log if needed

except.txt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  except.txt
 Filesize:  20.75 KB
 Downloaded:  359 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon