Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:27 am
All times are UTC + 0
Anyway to speed up Challenge gameplay? *Solved*
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
ZER0-F0RCE
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:00 am    Post subject:  Anyway to speed up Challenge gameplay? *Solved*
Subject description: Anyway to speed up Challenge gameplay?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok now, I'm playing Zero Hour 1.4 with Destructive Forces mod and it works great.
Now,for skirmish games there is a slider to increase/decrease game speed (0-60).
But when I start challenge the game plays at somewhat slower rate,like skirmish on speed 30-35.

Is there any way to change this speed?What .ini file handles general gameplay speed?

I soo love challenges and it kills my joy playing at low speed,cause I got used to play at 45 at least in skirmish. Sad So,if anyone knows...please respond Smile

RE: Well,I guess I found the solution myself Very Happy a simple one,but a solution nonetheless Cool

Seems that challenge doesn't load up well in Destructive Forces,and that was causing the game to work on 25-30 fps.So what did I do?I restarted the challenge mission and bam! Full speed! Very Happy A bit too full I guess,but it can be lowered in GameData.ini (Limitfps). So thats it!If anyone has this problem - this is the solution Smile Cheers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon