Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:37 am
All times are UTC + 0
ai , animation coder , enviroment artist need!!!
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject:  ai , animation coder , enviroment artist need!!!
Subject description: play ROS before other and help me done it!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

truly i can done this by self but now i still point to making new unit and structure that make me don't have time to take care fussy work like this.

1. Animation coder
- yes everything you need to do is code for explosion animation include sound for it.

2. AI coder
- most unit in ROS already complete now i want some one help me make them live! and help ROS ai more challenge to play with.

3. Enviroment Artist
- if you have some 3d skill and don't want to do anything but make enviroment like building , tiberium flora you can contact me if you interesting to help this position will reduce my work time alot.

[hurry! i choose only 1 person per position PM me if you interest]

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm very tempted to sign up for the AI, but I'm way too busy with other stuff...

MT
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would if I could... The only thing I stand a chance for is environmental modelling, but I suck at making anything organic (trees/flora like you said) :/

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i got 1 to help me with rock, flora thing already but if you still interesting to make something like civilian building i still accept. Wink oh and i still need more Mapper.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon