Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:22 am
All times are UTC + 0
Drivin' in a blizzard
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject:  Drivin' in a blizzard
Subject description: is nuts
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, we just had the worst-ever (in my lifetime) blizzard in the southern part of our country. I was along a car ride on one of the highways, and often we were unable to see the fog lights of the car on the front, from about 10 meters away. Thanks to our brilliant truck drivers and road hogs (who had the desperate need to pass our vehicle whenever they had the chance), it was often worse.

Imagine a deer bright enough to jump in front of you in that weather...

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seems snowy weather has hit both Europe and USA...

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn it was freezing this weekend. About 25 minus celsius degrees! Maybe it's getting worse by time...

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its bloody hot here. #Tongue

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's so warm here, man...365 days under the Nuclear Fusion Reactor is awesome.

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We haven't got any blizzards or serious snow weather, but there's some snow here and it is quite cold. We had down to -15'C the other day. #Tongue

We will just be getting some light snowfalls in a few day's time, in perfect time for Christmas. Smile

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We've had a pretty chaotic snow weather in Sweden for several days now.

Dark Templar X
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bring on the snow. I have new truck tires, 4x4 and a Jeep. Hah.

But I never get a lot of snow. Just a fuckload of ice.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We had a tiny, tiny bit of snow over in Birmingham last night, DarkRose got all excited. Razz It's gone now though.

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lots of snow here, me and my sis are working on a giant snowman that will eat children and let out otherworldy sounds once posessed by a demon through a sacrificial ritual.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dark Templar X wrote:
Bring on the snow. I have new truck tires, 4x4 and a Jeep. Hah.

Funny, here in Colorado you're the kind of person who's found rolled over first in a snowstorm.

The experienced folks like me don't rely on 4x4 or new tires but by pure skill. (That and lowering gears/slowing down)

Dark Templar X
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, there's that too. I'm not an idiot but I can handle the snow a little bit better than a two-wheel drive vehicle.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wish I could have snow... then it would turn into muddy slush. i do NOT envy the Middle East's winter. I much prefer my home in Texas, where it's cold, wet, and very much an obvious winter.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

daTS wrote:
I wish I could have snow... then it would turn into muddy slush. i do NOT envy the Middle East's winter. I much prefer my home in Texas, where it's cold, wet, and very much an obvious winter.

Irony. I'd rather have an Iraqi "winter" than a Colorado one. Winter here is ztyping cold when it's not windy.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha yeah. it got nice and warm yesterday. it was nice.. I'm just a person who prefers the cold.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here it was awesome.There is snow.A LOT!.

Luckily,I don't have problems with the traffic.I need only a bus and the subway #Tongue

Plus,I like with all this snow.I like it Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon