Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:20 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Generals Two
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject:  Generals Two
Subject description: Im Interested.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im Interested And Why All Of The Modders For Generals And The Like Get Together And Make Our Own Generals 2, I Doubt EA Will Revisit The Generals Universe, And We Make Very Good Mods, Models, And The Likes. Hell.. Theres A Generals Community That Makes Patchs For The Game Already. Their Up To Patch 1.6 Or 1.7 For Generals Zero Hour.
So Why Not A Generals Two?

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why Don't We Start All Our Words With Capitals? Because It Makes Us Look Stupid. #Tongue

Anyway, EA bought a domain name for Generals2 a few years back, so one might exist some day...

editted for accuracy

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its on its way, all im saying.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They might revisit it in a year or five. Though that's just my prediction. It doesn't look as if EA really cares about Generals, it took them a while before they put any content on their site. I may be mistaken however.

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EA wants to reserve themselves for possible follow ups. All companies do that. It has also happened in general that individuals buy adresses that they then "blackmail" the brand owners with.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkstorm wrote:
It doesn't look as if EA really cares about Generals
Why is it a lack of care just because they don't make a sequel. Confused Most people would be glad they didnt churn out a load.

Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For the capitalizing every word, its a bad habit I have x]

Saint-X
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EA, in my oppinion is more worried about their Tiberium games, personaly I like the Red Alert series a hell of alot more than the T series, TS wasnt very interesting to me at first but it grew on me after awhile, I was just used to the RA style of things at the time.

And even though I'd like to see another Generals game and even an RA4(despite not careing for RA3), I wouldnt mind seeing a Yuri Returns game from EA or a crossover game where the TS universe and RA universes collide and Kane, Yuri and the Empire of the Rising Sun for an alliance of somesort and you discover Yuri is just controlling them, I dont know, suprise me, but I'm not getting my hopes up, not with all this economey stuff and layoffs.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not even counting on Generals 2 since most the team is getting fired, and APOC is even getting a different job iirc. That means there will be no more community manager as well.

Looks like C&C is really f****d.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon