Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:37 am
All times are UTC + 0
Why isn't this mod on ModDB?
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
CKeen666
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject:  Why isn't this mod on ModDB? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What the title says.

I would have voted for it... I think you should add it there at some point.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think:

- He dont have time, he cant even find time to update his mod
- Hes english is not good enough

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why should it be on ModDB? We like it here #Tongue

@Holy_Master: *General comments of liking the mod, keep it up, and so on* Good job. Smile

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see no reason why not to put this great albiet hard to follow (maybe it's me) mod on Moddb.

MT
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ArvinCool wrote:
I think:

- He dont have time, he cant even find time to update his mod
- Hes english is not good enough

Yeah. Making a moddb profile, filling up all the info and putting images on it, takes time and effort. Also sort of makes you responsible for updating it. Time you may not have if you are too busy with other things atm.

truefeel
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That might or might not happen in the future, depending on what Holy Master wants. At the time being, making progress is the biggest priority for now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon