Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 pm
All times are UTC + 0
PPM: Final Dawn Jobs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 6 of 6 [271 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No. It's on hold, but not dead.

-tr8er8-
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well Im not sure if you still need any help, but if you do, I can be a help with coding (rules.ini, art.ini, ai.ini, sound.ini, etc. Basicly all of them). Not sure if you, Banshee, have seen any work of mine, but I am capable of doing pretty much any coding relating to rules.ini, (have been working with it for 3 years now) and art.ini. But if you are running slow on coding or any of your coders are out, I am available to do pretty much anything besides voxels or SHP's (unless you like the 3 I posted).

MSN = rompbikes@msn.com if you forgot my MSN which you already have. Thats also my e-mail I use primarily. Very Happy

Cheers!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Nejalic
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I suck at art, but I can code rather well and currently am working on a new mod that increases the AI's intelegence so far Im against a nod AI on easy and its taken three days so far, it built three bases, not realy sure why, have to look into what I did Wink

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I'm not to good with shps beyond editing and resizing them, however I am handy with voxels, however I have yet to bother with the placement of turrets/barrels. I have a sample, which I'll show. It's the warthog from Halo, I made it an hour ago. It contains quiet a bit of detail. The interior of the wartog has seats, the dashboard, stearing column and even a driver. It was built from scratch.

warthog.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.72 KB
 Viewed:  25032 Time(s)

warthog.PNG

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would like to see this mod finished, I am a high quality voxeler and the work do has and will remain secret until such a time as the mods i work for have been complete. Because BTS has been moved to cnc3 and i have been relativly open with its progress, the work conducted on it can be used to guage my skills, however send me a scematic, idea, concept or outline an any unit in particular you wish made and ill make it as a test. the link for the BTS stuff is http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15513

Also the majority of the BTS units are edits but i have since moved on to complete constructions.

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whoops, my bad. That was the old draft I did a long time ago. Here's what I meant to show:

warthog.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.85 KB
 Viewed:  25001 Time(s)

warthog.PNG

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm placing this mod on hold for a while. I need free time to work on it and lead it properly and also somethings need to be sorted before I resume my progress on it, specially SVN.. but once it's back, I'll contact you two.

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool, good to know. I'd like to help out this mod very much Smile

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok banshee,I sent you some examples, what do you think so far..... Dont forget i have to make over 50 of the same quality as those.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Their quality is good Smile

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

May as well add me to the list -

when we're all retired we'll pull out TS again and get this mod started. Be sure to drop me an Email, Bansh

voxel, map, audio

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Smile I`ll do it.

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can count me in for beta testing and voxels, that is if you still need voxels.

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

Location: (StealthTank) Destroyable=no Detectable=no Explodes=yes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
nekro
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey, if you need someone to do INIs im pretty good with it. i know its nothin special but im pretty good with the rules INI.

¿ʎllɐƃǝl ǝɹɐʍʇɟos ɹnoʎ llɐ ʇǝƃ noʎ ǝɯ llǝʇ ʇuop ¿ʇɐɥʍ

WHAT THE ZTYPE HAPPENED TO MY POST?!

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nekro wrote:
hey, if you need someone to do INIs im pretty good with it. i know its nothin special but im pretty good with the rules INI.

...please have a look at the date of the post above yours.

nekro
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whoa. so id assume the main mod is.... dead?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, it's just PPM's DNF.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, man. This brings up memories of when the mod was presumed alive. The story was insane, the units generic, but hell - it was to be the best mod ever. It's the reason why PPM exist. Project PERFECT MOD, after all.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nekro
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

aww... my computer can't handle CnC3. so maybe... release the TS junk Very Happy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 6 of 6 [271 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon