Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 pm
All times are UTC + 0
You cud use some new fonas from the concept art
Moderators: SMIFFGIG
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject:  You cud use some new fonas from the concept art Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was seachin thru the images on my hard drive and found some renders from tumsun... I thought that I cud make use of them, and started making them fit the game.

ripariusfona2.gif
 Description:
Another riparius based fona. Actually its an edited version of ripariusfona1
 Filesize:  2.23 KB
 Viewed:  20047 Time(s)

ripariusfona2.gif

ripariusfona1.gif
 Description:
This is my favourite one...
 Filesize:  2.54 KB
 Viewed:  20047 Time(s)

ripariusfona1.gif

aboreusfona2.gif
 Description:
If you decided to make aboreus red, you\\\'ll need red fonas. Too bad the ISOTEM.pal suck in red colors.
[left one in RGB, right one in ISOTEM]
 Filesize:  4.93 KB
 Viewed:  20046 Time(s)

aboreusfona2.gif

vinitree.gif
 Description:
Could replace the vinifera blossom tree. I think i can do tib spawning anim...
 Filesize:  3.09 KB

vinitree.gif

waterfona.gif
 Description:
should be placed on water (in maps)
 Filesize:  1.52 KB

waterfona.gif

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

woah nice

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ya thems niceThey really should be used.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shocked

whoa! Especially the last one Smile

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the second one the most. Great job.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool stuff Smile.

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

very nice! Cool Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My God! They're beautiful!
Unbelievable Big Jah! Really, unbelievable!
Smiff, you better have a good reason not to accept these!
I especially love the green ones Very Happy
...wow...
How long did it take you to make them?

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dang Jah, you beat me to it. Dang nice job too! We might be able to fiddle with the pallete to get the red one to work, and btw, I can mirror and modify and make a few more variations of these, to add a little variety.

Seriously, awesome work. Thanks so much.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They're quite nice, yes... i prefer the large ones i did, however. (to preserve the detailing of the renders)

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FinalMoon wrote:
Dang Jah, you beat me to it. Dang nice job too! We might be able to fiddle with the pallete to get the red one to work.

It's possible to use anim and unit palettes for terrain. If you fiddle around with terrain PALs, it might more likely to break things up.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FM, you could try and do some of them, I'm making more too... yeah, like mirroring, distorting, hue/sat modifications etc... What do you think about that vinifera tree?

Btw it took me about 30mins...

And some more:

viniferafona.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.26 KB
 Viewed:  20016 Time(s)

viniferafona.gif

aboreusfona3.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.23 KB
 Viewed:  20016 Time(s)

aboreusfona3.gif

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That tree was cool. I really do like what youve done here, they all look great.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised Blue! Shocked I love the blue one!

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

these are very nice, very nice indeed Big Jah.

I want to talk to u more about this and a few other things.

Do you have MSN ?

Quote:
They're quite nice, yes... i prefer the large ones i did, however. (to preserve the detailing of the renders)

I dont like the idea of giant monoliths, thankfully Big Jah doesnt too, and has created them in exactly the right proportions to what i had in mind Smile

On a small note, i think the last one should be re-done, 3 version (taken from the artwork) and be pre-domintly found near weed and vein holes

Hopefully talk to u on MSN Big Jah

-SMIFFGIG

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the ones DvD did in his mod, it gives it a very unique touch. But I also like the small ones, and couldn't immagine using any others in TSR (wouldn't want to out-right copy TSTW Wink ).

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Opens mouth and shuts it several times. Then walkes off to cry when he compares them to his own attemps at new terrain pieces."

Very nice on them all the blue one is the one I think looks sweetest!

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Opens mouth and shuts it several times. Then walkes off to cry when he compares them to his own attemps at new terrain pieces."

Very nice on them all the blue one is the one I think looks sweetest!

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

awsome... *moves topic to FinalDawn class forums and brainwashes everyone to not remember this* Wink Twisted Evil its great big jah, BUT HOW COME YOU COULDNT OF DONE THESE WHILE YOU WERE STIL WITH US! lol

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG, my msn is ire__ites@hotmail.com
Sk8terkid- of course u are to use then in FD if you want. No offence SMIFF, but I'm really still a member of FD crew...

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, nice

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=\ TSR and FD... Just don't give em to anybody ELSE. Lol...

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow, very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked those r amazing, i would of thought westwood made those, i really look forward to making maps with those in,

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

..ya this may cause a small dillema about who gets to use these and i dont really wish to fight over them... Embarassed bansh, SMIFF, jah, and i may have to discuss this privately

WorrBerd0k3
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dude, those are sweet, the vinifera definately needed a makeover, and those other flora are just mindblowing! seeing themin a mod would definitely make my day, just think, if you made the vinifera green, and light browns, whole forest could be made...... that would be an awsome mission, like an Easter Egg mission where you take a infantry dressed up in a holloween costume through a haunted forest with a few ghost who come and attack you..... Smile

Sry off topic there, those are just too cool.

#2gunfire Now... I know packing 2 .45's aint as good as a Orca Fighter... but i think they'll do some damage on the Jet Puff Man. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon