Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:25 am
All times are UTC + 0
Psyco's Work
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject:  Psyco's Work Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

past post i moved to here..since i can rename the thread title that was there

Psycho Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:26 am Post subject: My work progress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U know i'm in "new SW" work. Currently only Ion Cannon is prepared, but Ion cannon uplink is not prepared. When i'll start doing TS structure then it'll b done. Currently totally away from any modding work, u know mmk, why. But i'll start working soon and will do TS structures. I'll post all of my work here as attachment or in a link (uploaded in my ftp account). Ok ? And mmk i think a Ra1 Nuke is possible. I can make the Ra1 silo enlarged to fit with current nuke proj image and it'll b made to fire the nuke with tesla coil logic. So u see when u'll select target after its fully charged, then the nuke hatch will b opened and the nuke will b fired, just like Ra1 nuke. The only problem is u have to use the default nuke proj as this silo proj. If u want me to do this give me the ra1 nuke pcx image here and i'll try to do it. Anyway isn't it a good idea ?

p.s. My working progress will b reported here.

MMk4C01 Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:15 am Post subject: My work progress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was thinking of useing the ra2 nuke in a new silo

but what ever u think is best

Psycho Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:53 am Post subject: My work progress

Unfortunately my hdd crashed on the day b4 the previous. Most of my data is lost, but some of my SWs were stored online. So, i think i dont have to start from the very beggining. Don't worry, i just wanted to start my TS works on that day so none of ur works r lost accept my works on Cluster Missile SWs. Wait untill i got my replacement of Hdd, then i'll start working (after a week).

btw, my own mod is totally lost. But i'll rebuild it soon quickly coz i now clearly know which bugs i faced and what their solution. I can now create strong AI forces. So, MMK, if u need me for AI scripting, just call me

MMk4C01 Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:49 am Post subject: My work progress

u bet
hope u make a good recovery
i have had similar problems i keep a back up cd(s) i had to use one resently..i have not done mod work in while i want to now the real world is interfering with the MEMORIES of the past

Mammoth Mk.4 Commando #01
Leader of the C&C Memories Mod
"Wake up and smell the tiberium!!!"
Westwood Lives in Death!!!
Chico,California - Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.

Psycho
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyway, i'll do some 'final' SWs soon. But cant do cluster missile, chemical missile now, only will upgrade previously done SWs.

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can you finally give some one your ion cannnon?

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he said he would release final version

Chico,California - Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.

Psycho
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's so easy for me to release all my sw within 2 or 3 days, but the main problem is the required graphics. As me do all the most of the required graphics myself, so it takes a long time to do satisfactory graphics for me.

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i sort of know your situation, but at least u can make your own images #Fade in 2 to 3 days? is that with or with out images?

Psycho
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i meant if anyone would prepare graphics for me, i could release the sws in a shorter time.

Anyway, here is a test version of Ion cannon (b1.1).

To download the file, right click on it, then choose "Save target as". Now u got the file.

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy

Psycho
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm sorry, that thr r lotsa bugs on my Ion Cannon b1.1. I'll upload the file again soon removing bugs.

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no problem i make mistakes too

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is the new file coming?

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no we r just kidding Rolling Eyes

of cource its coming..might take day or 2 thou Smile

Psycho
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes Ion Cannon is coming. All codes (except EVA announcement and AI code) r ready. I'll complete EVA and AI later. Now it's time to upload those code. Please stand by commander .....

btw, Christmas Greetings to u all. I dont know if any of our members come here, but i wish my greetings to all members

Download SW tutorial :
1. Temp site
2. ES3

Contact abt SW : psycho_yrsw@hotmail.com

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool Cool
where?

Psycho
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Greetings commander. Welcome back. The official release date of Ion Cannon is 31st Dec '03/ 1st Jan '04.

But still its not full version, that is, it doesnt contain EVA event and AI event setup. The EVA thingy is really screwing me up Confused

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what does eva do/not do wright?

Psycho
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ally hQ

[EVA announcement]
Welcome back commander ....

We've an emergency breifing from General 'Psycho'.

Incoming transmission ....

(Psycho's briefing)

Well, Ion Cannon 2004 SW for YR released ! Get it from

This is a temporary site. Final site is coming soon. U can report me about the bugs here.

(briefing ended)

Congratulation commander. U've recieved a new Super Weapon technology upgrade from General Psycho.
Good Luck commander.
[EVA transmission terminated]

Soviet HQ

[EVA announcement]
Welcome comrade ....

We have an emergency breifing from Premiere 'Psycho'.

Incoming transmission ....

(Psycho's briefing)

Greetings comrade, My new Meteor Shower SW for YR released ! Get it from

This is a temporary site. Final site is coming soon. U can report me about the bugs here.

(briefing ended)

Congratulation comrade. U have recieved a new Super Weapon technology upgrade from Premiere Psycho. Premiere Romonov suggests us to use this new technology against the Ally and Yuri forces.
Good Luck comrade.
[EVA transmission terminated]

Note : if u want to add both Ion Cannon and Meteor Shower in your mode, the only change u have to make is to write [SuperWeaponTypes]
list in the MPModes files as follows :

[SuperWeaponTypes]
7=MeteorShowerSpecial
12=IonStrikeSpecial
;The following SW should b added to the
;end of the SW list as rules entry
13=PsychicRevealSpecial
14=AmericanParaDropSpecial

rest of the codes need to b added as instructions.

Download SW tutorial :
1. Temp site
2. ES3

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

fantastic Cool ..any idea why u post twice when u post?

Psycho
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, my mistake. instead of edit i used the back button.

Download SW tutorial :
1. Temp site
2. ES3

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MMk4C01 wrote:
..any idea why u post twice when u post?

- Problem sorted. Sometimes you receive a 404 from the server which makes people retry to post. In these cases, just delete the double post instead of asking why the people did it...

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i asked be cause i didn't know why...

Psycho
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, now its time to airstrike. yes, i finally got the airstrike SW working. its using real airstrike codes (as boris use). And it will b a fake SW as usual. I'll release it after completing the targeter gfx and setting up the final code

Download SW tutorial :
1. Temp site
2. ES3

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool

Psycho
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I got 3 A10, a white schemed, a GDI schemed (by Daz from Renegade) and the generals camoflauge one (by Daz). The white schemed vxl is not satisfied, i want the A10 as camoflauged army green schemed. The real generals one is smaller than the other A10s. If i get no army green camoflauged A10, then i'll try the GDI schemed A10 editing the texture with VXL SE 2 (of Plasmadroid and stucuk).

Also i'm currently using Generals B-52 bomber (by Daz) but its smaller than normal PDPLANE. So, i tried to resize it 2 times by VXL SE 2, but it shows me 'out of memory' message. So, the last thing i did is re-scaled the voxel editing header. But its not looking good while turning.

Here r two screenshots of two sws, Airstrike (Daz's A10, re-scaled) and Carpet Bombing (Daz's B-52, re-scaled)

The Airstrike Planes dont spread cuz they use carpet bombing stuff. If they carry normal Maverick3 type weapon, then they spreads up.

The carpet bombing has low ROF. i think it should rapid bombing and has relatively low damage on the bombs dropped (currently damage=700 for each bombs)

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool
cool!
better than mine..i sort of used 2 a10's since then bunch up together...
i try to have a few bombs droped in sort of a line..(like td only there was a curve in it)
and my animatios wont show up..i think i entered something wronge..

Psycho
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What animation ? projectile ? warhead ?

Anyway here is my re-textured renegade A10 warthog (vxl by Daz, texture by me) in airstrike. They r spreaded up but dropping bomb as mig style.

Here is the re-textured (from GDI to Green camoflauged) A10 warthog in HVA view

But it seems it looks weird in game

The two textures. original GDI scheme and my green camoflauge scheme

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its my warhead anim..im useing napalm3 from td..won't show up...its set for anim.pal..but no codes will let it show up Sad

Psycho
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

u can give me the shp. i'll give it a try

Download SW tutorial :
1. Temp site
2. ES3

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok ill send it to u by email...need to talk to ya anyways

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon