Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:37 am
All times are UTC + 0
My Ideas
Moderators: SMIFFGIG
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [49 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Are these ideas decent?
Yes
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
No
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Just plain dumb
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Some are good
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Dingo
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject:  My Ideas Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*NEW*

GDI:
-Condor
*Long rang anti tank helecopter

NOD:
-Black Hands' Fist (Pretty much Nods version of MKII)
*A Heavy assualt tank
*Very powerful Ground only attack
*About 6500 tib cost

Last edited by Dingo on Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your ideas may be satisfied by something I'm planning for TSR 1.25 or 1.3... We'll see. Btw, I like the faster/slower stronger/weaker thing, good idea. Maybe toggle the health instead of the speed though.

Dingo
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wanted the SI changed because I hate have 2 totally different side having a common unit.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

some are good, but flamethrower infantry for GDI?.... not good.

Dingo
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, that is kinda dumb.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and humans doesnt heal in tiberium... only shiners Wink. This is a TS rule... maybe if all Nod infantry could become a shiner #Tongue... but it would be a hell of a work Wink.

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shiners and Cyborgs, Banshee...

Dingo
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New ideas

GDI:
-Atlas Tank (Replace Juggernaut)
*It can fire a long range mini ion cannon beam (slow ROF)
*Has a weak AA missle
-M.A.A.M (Mobile Anti-Aircraft Mech)
*Very powerful AA gun

NOD:
(?)

rogue4567
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

your new ideas are good try to make things similer to go for nod

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No need for replacements for Juggernaughts, in my opinion... really.. specially when it's replaced by a mobile ion cannon launcher that technically is a very strong weapon...

Dingo
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think the jugg sucks. If you didn't see the "(slow ROF)" that would mean it would have a very, very slow rate of fire, like once every 12 seconds. Very expensive though.

Last edited by Dingo on Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ion Cannon tank? What's next? A Ion Cannon Demo Truck..?
Truck explodes and dozens of Ion beams appear everywhere?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Dingo
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

From what I hear your ideas weren't always that great. Besides, it would be the GDI artillery unit, replacing the jugg. GDI has nothing unique they are based on, so I was think of giving them units using ion tech.

GDI needs something to put the fear of god into NOD.

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SeaMan wrote:

WATCH IT Seaman! That thing was DAMN cool!

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh you mean the unbalanced mod earth's final hour??

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some of the ideas are good. With the Ion Cannon idea, it should be slow and only have a build limit of one if you want it. Plus it should have a short range so it needs to be backed up by other stuff.

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i find that idea strange it just doesnt fit in imo

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MyTrust, Earth's Final Hour was my first mod, I made it for fun. It had a ton of stolen units and graphics in it, and it was terribly unbalanced, but it really was fun.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SeaMan wrote:

errr.. not only that. It's a Stealth Chrono Amphibious Ion Cannon Demo Truck (SCAICDT) Wink.

Dingo
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

woooo...MAKE THAT! MAKE THAT!

If it was chrono why would it need to be amphibious

Last edited by Dingo on Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy wrote:
Some of the ideas are good. With the Ion Cannon idea, it should be slow and only have a build limit of one if you want it. Plus it should have a short range so it needs to be backed up by other stuff.

If it has short range, what would be the point?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dingo wrote:
woooo...MAKE THAT! MAKE THAT!

If it was chrono why would it need to be amphibious

so, it could chrono to water #Tongue.

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RAOTFL, Banshee you bet your ass I'm gonna make that. You just wait!

rogue4567
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok I will not give you my ass if you make it

rogue4567
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I might need to eat it

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It would have a range of about 10-12 squares, that way it has a worthwhile range but needs to be close to an enemy base. You can't just use it in the safety of your own one.

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FinalMoon wrote:
MyTrust, Earth's Final Hour was my first mod, I made it for fun. It had a ton of stolen units and graphics in it, and it was terribly unbalanced, but it really was fun.

i know i had some fun times with it just wanted to say that #Tongue

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orca Appocalypse baby Very Happy...

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok i think its time we moved this to the n00b forum

ah damn, that doesnt exsit (PM's Banshee Wink)

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol!

let's see what other mods are in there... Wink

Dingo
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
ok i think its time we moved this to the n00b forum

ah damn, that doesnt exsit (PM's Banshee Wink)

Not a good idea to insult your fans.

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think he meant my and finalmoons posts

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey SMIFF, I've got a couple of units from EFH to put into TSR, you don't mind do ya? Wink

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nah he wont mind

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Not a good idea to insult your fans.

i was talking about what FM posted and MyTrust

Dingo
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, thats what I get for posting while very tired.

WorrBerd0k3
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy wrote:

that and someone should turn the ion cannon anim sidewards, cause ive seen many an ion tank, and really seeing a blue beam off light come down about the same time it takes a normal ion cannon uplink to recharge, is not worth a huge pricetag, cuase its just lame.... if any ion thingy, somewon should turn the anim sidewards, like the ring at the botom could be the outward expansion at the mussle break..... that and downsize the width of it....... so that it doesn't look so that it should knock over the tank

#2gunfire Now... I know packing 2 .45's aint as good as a Orca Fighter... but i think they'll do some damage on the Jet Puff Man. Smile

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
SeaMan wrote:

errr.. not only that. It's a Stealth Chrono Amphibious Ion Cannon Demo Truck (SCAICDT) Wink.

..I made that sort of thing LONG ago.. it also caused a meteor storm that never ends and increases until it fills the map.. and no it's not a Crate Goodie in TSTW Wink

gonz@
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

COOL IDEAS ABOVE BUT in the old c&Cc games i never pass the par time, i mean give at least 700 or 650 credits for every full green harvester.
in the second mission of the nod i wated a lot of time building for harvetsers. anyway cool mod cool idea salute the modder for me Very Happy

gonz@
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what about having some mutant side enemy with new buildings and not with hand of nods and gdi gates

gonz@
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I am with Smiffgig working on Retro and we will be discusing about these ideas, but don't worry. Some will be taken and others won't. For the people who wants some Renegade style, don't worry. I am making the black hand barracks and I have changed the Nod soldier and I am tring to make fit the Renegade one. For the sounds part, all sounds from Renegade have been applied to the Nod soldiers and maybe, and only maybe, is my idea to change Cabal's voice for Renegade EVA's one, but I didn't talk to Smiffgig about that. OU AND STOP WANTING US TO ADD MOBILE ION CANNONS ON TANKS OR MOBILE CLUSTER MISSILES THEY MAKE THE GAME EASIER WITH MY HELP WE ARE PLANING TO REPLASS THE HUNTER SEEKER WITH AN A10 NAPALM AIRSTRIKE. BUT STILL BETA ON THIS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit by Banshee: For God's Sake, Ban the CAPS from your keyboard! It's extremely annoying. Also, improve ponctuation and grammar, because even my terrible grammar is much better than that!

gonz@
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well having some talk with smiffgig and some of the above wasnt going to be done sorry,.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really expected that. And Smiff will never remove Cabal's voice #Tongue. Also, the Amphibious Chrono Ion Cannon Demo Truck, or whatever it was called, is a joke. No one really asked that...

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lets just get this straight
gonzo isnt working on retro Neutral

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why did he say he was working on Retro then? Confused

did he talk to you about this, SMIFF?

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea he randomly sent me a msg saying he had done all this stuff (along with others)
but i never even knew about it or asked for it

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh... i c now...

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gonz...whatever, go f*ck yourself.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

let's stop the flame here, since this is not a flame friendly place. But one thing should be considered here:

Gonzo is not part of Retro team.

The End

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [49 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon