Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:55 pm
All times are UTC + 0
(4)Eye of the Storm Remake [Scraped]
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject:  (4)Eye of the Storm Remake [Scraped]
Subject description: Some big pictures, just warning you
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been taking my time with this map known as Eye of the Storm... It's a remake of the original map, but it isn't the one we know as the mission in SC1. I've been working on this map by hand, using the original map as a visual reference. If anything, the map is done game play wise, but it's just the detail that's time consuming for me. What I'll post for you all is just the minimap and some of the things I've done on the map so far using the Mar Sara tileset. I'll have more images soon, but not now since I'm just taking my time slowly with this map.

EyeOfTheStorm.png
 Description:
The Original Map
 Filesize:  555 KB
 Viewed:  7059 Time(s)

EyeOfTheStorm.png

EyeOfTheStormMinimap.png
 Description:
Minimap as appears in the editor
 Filesize:  25.92 KB

EyeOfTheStormMinimap.png

Terrain 005.jpg
 Description:
Dusty Structures
 Filesize:  268.02 KB

Terrain 005.jpg

Terrain 004.jpg
 Description:
Details in this small area
 Filesize:  243.51 KB

Terrain 004.jpg

Last edited by Shakar on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

huhnu
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks awesome dude :O

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wait, the game ain't released yet, but you can already create maps for it? This is madness! #Tongue

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One of the perks of being in the beta is getting the map editor ^_^

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what ever you're in beta or not just got the game client and it include Map Editor already. Smile

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd like to throw in a correction on that comment now, Holy_Master. Now, Blizzard has it that you gotta authenticate your copy of the beta in order to use the map editor, plus since that same patch that made this required, all maps from previous versions of the beta are now in a way incompatible with the game as in the things won't show up. So even if you do get a pirated beta, you won't be able to play the new maps. I had to manually replace the high yields and towers on this map to make it workable with the new map settings.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum