Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 pm
All times are UTC + 0
YOU'RE STILL NOT DONE? WTFLOLZ
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Yoshi
Hungry Hungry Lizard!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:46 am    Post subject:  YOU'RE STILL NOT DONE? WTFLOLZ Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's been like...*counts on fingers* 3-4 years since I joined and you guys STILL dont have any real hard progress. Oh well the longer you wait the better it will be!

In any case. Im atill around and im doing my own thing for all of you who know me but didnt know I still exist....if...that sentance made sense....yes....YES IT DID. JUST FORGET IT, THE JOKES OVER ANYWAYS JEEZE.

http://forum.cncguild.net/phpbb/index.php?c=46
cmon over and poster-oo!

~Yo'ster

givecookie.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  100.58 KB
 Viewed:  20701 Time(s)

givecookie.jpg

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not that simple, Yoshi. Other than splits, we had to do a lot of work in this site, a lot of work for this community, helped many mods in many ways (specially the ones hosted here), research a bunch of things (specially how to do all that infantry #Tongue), learning GMAX/3DsMax and I'm studying in 2 universities... also some disorganization helped as well and Sk8erkid is not a genious to finish the whole mod while he helps inumerous other mods at the same time (including yours). We are humans, not Gods.

This month we decided to definitelly priorize PPM:Final Dawn and finish it in steps. The first step is The Foundation Of TDL campaign. If you wanna help with few buildings, or infantry or voxels... please, PM me, so I can give you further info on what we need.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:

This month we decided to definitelly priorize PPM:Final Dawn and finish it in steps. The first step is The Foundation Of TDL campaign. If you wanna help with few buildings, or infantry or voxels... please, PM me, so I can give you further info on what we need.

Well thát's a good thing to hear. Smile

Yoshi
Hungry Hungry Lizard!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pfft. Never send a human to do a lizard's job Wink jk

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yoshi, i have chat logs of you praising me! dont make me bust them out Wink muahaha lol

Yoshi
Hungry Hungry Lizard!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*gives sk8er 6 Yoshi cookies descretley* What are you talking about?

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mmmmmmmmmm cookies

Yoshi
Hungry Hungry Lizard!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WOW.

STILL NO PROGRESS. LOL

I love you guys XD

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

still no progress? Don't be blind, fool Wink. We have just not announced, but we've made several models, some civilians, some cool new terrain stuff and much more. Don't worry, we will show everything in the right time Wink.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mmm....
Terrain...
and the secret on how to add a bugless new side...
so banshee (or sk8erkid) , how do you do that? #Tongue
(i can feel my tricks not going to work...)

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Btw, Banshee... You remember what I was talking to you about yesterday? I know you have new terrain you need to put ingame, and you know I do too... So the way I see it, until one of us finds a way to make new TEM's, both of us are screwed Wink.

So habout gettin to work on that TEM function of SHP builder?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I talked to Sk8erkid about it also, but I will need to study the TMP format first and find out if it's possible to make a usage of SHP data for TMP...

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, just don't hog this knowlage to youreself if u find out how... #Tongue Wink

Yoshi
Hungry Hungry Lizard!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well if you have all this progress, I think you guys should at least post more, so oblivious innocent bystanders like myself will know you guys are still hard at work

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

true... but I'm being lazy recently #Tongue (btw, another infantry done and some voxels worked on during this time + the civilian building from meselfs)

rogue4567
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

well wake me when you finish

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you'll be asleep for a long time then Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon