Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:53 am
All times are UTC + 0
Progress... (26.9.2010)
Moderators: SuperJoe
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject:  Progress... (26.9.2010) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I got a little sidetracked recently from finishing the AI, and created one more unit for each side. I just had to make a new unit to include Tony's great mech shp Laughing

Anyway, the new units are:

GDI: Helios Anti-air Walker
Nod: Projector
Forgotten: Shotgun Warrior

The 1st two have already had their profiles posted. I'm still waiting on permission for the shotgun warrior cameo so I can't post that profile yet, but hopefully soon. The missile warrior will also be getting a completely new appearance.

Another change is that I've decided to ignore the 1st release of the mod I did months ago and simply call the upcoming version v1.0. There have been so many changes between these versions it would just make things confusing, and I don't think anyone really even played the 1st release Laughing

The mod's release will be pushed back maybe by a few weeks since I recently found a way to make the AI play as the Forgotten... which means alot more AI planning and coding. I would guess the release will be closer to the end of next month, but I really am trying to make end of october the absolute deadline.

EDIT: Shotgun Warrior profile is up.

EDIT: I've merged the version history and gameplay changes topics together to a more organised and readable post. I also updated it and the credits with up-to-date information.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon