Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:10 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Making AIs rebuild?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
towninfection
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject:  Making AIs rebuild?
Subject description: Yuri's Revenge Single Player Mapping
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a problem in mapping.The map is working well but the AI does not rebuild even when I change the rebuild column in the building properties from 0 to 1.The AI is fine and the production trigger is on.Please help me. Question

sov01umd.map
 Description:
My map in Yuri's Revenge.

Download
 Filename:  sov01umd.map
 Filesize:  126.87 KB
 Downloaded:  215 Time(s)

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: build Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it has to do with base nods, i dont know much about them yet, but look for it on here or in the modenc

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Comr4de
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just disable 'Beginner Mode'
Then you see 'Base Nodes' at the left collumn.
Select that, and after that select 'Create node but dont delete building'. And you are done. But keep in mind that they will rebuild it continuesly. If you have a base that has to be build from the start (powerplant) then you should create nodes in the correct way.
Like you would build your base too. So, Power Plant -> Ore Refinery and NOT Battle Lab -> War Factory.
Use that only when you have a base who needs to be build up like in the Allied mission on Hawaii. Operation: Deep Sea
Its just like starting with an MCV and deploying it.

towninfection
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks.It works.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon