Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am
All times are UTC + 0
Screenshots from next version
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject:  Screenshots from next version Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is some pictures of things which come in next version.

Nod_NewAttackBike1.jpg
 Description:
New "close to TS style" Attack Bike.
 Filesize:  192.46 KB
 Viewed:  18995 Time(s)

Nod_NewAttackBike1.jpg

Nod_NewAirfield.jpg
 Description:
New Nod Airfield (or shall we say Air- Piramid :))
 Filesize:  286.4 KB

Nod_NewAirfield.jpg

NewBanshee.jpg
 Description:
Improved Banshee, do i need to say more :)
 Filesize:  254.07 KB

NewBanshee.jpg

Gdi_barracks_ug.jpg
 Description:
Gdi Barrack with rooftop hatch for Jump Jet Infantry, no more clipping trough roof :)
 Filesize:  257.75 KB

Gdi_barracks_ug.jpg

Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More screenshots

Nod_NewAirfield_Banshee.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  237 KB
 Viewed:  18988 Time(s)

Nod_NewAirfield_Banshee.jpg

Prewiev.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  198.98 KB

Prewiev.jpg

Nod_NewAttackBike3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  252.29 KB

Nod_NewAttackBike3.jpg

Nod_NewAttackBike2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  168.42 KB

Nod_NewAttackBike2.jpg

undermannen
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

awesome! i really like that air pyramid.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not sure about the looks of Nod airpad but everything else looks incredible! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe make the Mammoth into one a little more classic, the C&C4 one, believe it or not, looks pretty good. Much better than the TW one IMO.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

God damn I love your modeling. Such a brilliant mod this is... can't wait for those bikes.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Agreed. Though you should probably cover that hole in the airfield while idle since it just seems... so... open.

Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkstorm wrote:
Maybe make the Mammoth into one a little more classic, the C&C4 one, believe it or not, looks pretty good. Much better than the TW one IMO.

Are you sure about that? IMO CnC4 mammoth tank is the worst variation on mammoth tank i ever seen in any CnC, Dune or ... or just anywhere. Sorry but i don´t like that and we are now totally of topic too Very Happy

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkstorm wrote:
Agreed. Though you should probably cover that hole in the airfield while idle since it just seems... so... open.

Ever actually played TW? That's where all the aircraft come from.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He said "while idle", so I assumed he meant it should be closed until something is built.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
He said "while idle", so I assumed he meant it should be closed until something is built.

Oh. I should've read more carefully.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think GDI airfield is a building which could be redone.. IMO it looks ugly, RA2 Allied ACHQ wannabe.

This design beats all of GDI airpads to date, shame it was never used.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do want!

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well looking back at the C&C4 mammoth, yeah it is pretty bad, but a more classic mammoth would be nice. Back on topic.

The bike IMO should have small rocket pods like in TS, just not sure how that'd work, I guess it's fine but any way to shrink them is a slight improvement.

As far as the GDI airfield is concerned, I'm in agreement with Speeder, it is probably the best GDI airfield ever.

Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I will continue in work on bike, i got more suggestions here and there and i shall see what can be done.

Very decent Gdi airfield, no doubt about it, but believe me or not im fine with CnC3 version too.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dunno bout bike, I kinda prefer the default design, this one has weird front wheel and rocket pods that look like Venom engines.

Re: nod airfield
I still wish it had a normal airfield. There is no meaning behind having an elevated structure several stories above ground with landing pads sticking out.

The white lady~!

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well looking at the Tech Center, why would you want anyone pyramid building with the only difference being a hole in the top and landing pads?

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's not the real point. If there were a war factory, or a refinery, etc that could make use of a pyramid design well, I wouldn't mind even if the lab was already a pyramid.

It's just that the whole airfield thing screams weird with it's elevated landing pads. Imagine if war factories or barracks were like that, vehicles would emerge at the top and then descend down a ramp on the side rather than coming out through a door at the ground level. It's creativity being used in the wrong places.

The white lady~!

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Perhaps your right. Maybe then the pads should be at ground level, and then the pyramid can be in the centre, rising above as the control tower.

Although just thought. The place doesnt just sit aircraft, it also produces them.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The airfield could have a hangar with a roof door for the planes to come out of. Something like Soviet Airfield in RA3

The white lady~!

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is looking hardcore. Nice work!

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

White Wolf
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It appears that the scorpion tail on the Nod logos for the Nod Air Tower is on the wrong side. It should curve up the right side, not the left...

Oh! Will the Mammoth Mk. II's searchlight illuminate on night or low-light maps?

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those banshees rock!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon