Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:23 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The Greatest Band of All Time
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [116 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Ghost of Christmas Past
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, we all already know queen is awesome. That's like saying "gravity works down".

High Templar X
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But only because Freddie Mercury was ztyping awesome.

vladek515
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

always liked this one

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some sick stuff.

High Templar X
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can almost tell based just on the names that those are all death metal. I might be wrong, but I don't really feel like finding out. I detest death metal and black metal.

ATTENTION DEATH METAL AND BLACK METAL VOCALISTS: STOP GROWLING AND SING.

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

People why can't we see that D12 was the best band ever. Though Death is pretty good. Well actually D12 is best of rap and Papa Roach is best of rock. Then again What about Death/rap kinda like Hollywood Undead. So many Genre's. #Crazy

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When are you all going to learn that opinions on the greatest band of all time depends entirely on someones personal taste? Razz

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha, you see, i'm more of a mainstream kind of guy. I really have been straight addicted to 3oh!3's latest album Streets of Gold. I also really like Hollywood Undead.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bah, Mainstream music is rubbish. Listen to the underground bands. Razz

Hollywood undead are good though.

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is their actually any good band that is liked by all of the Human race? I have seen shows on TV about all these bands that I think suck and don't know who is the judge of that.

Godofgamers
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd have to say Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is my favorite band. They have amazing instrumentals using piano, harpsichord, synth, choir, etc, and the songs aren't overcooked with lyrics. They can sing and scream very well: When they scream, it's confident and aggressive, not like some mamby pamby garage band, and they sing the harmony is good, and all the notes are hit properly.

Personally I like them also because they lyrics are clean as it's a Christian group.

This CD just came out. Usually with CDs I'll put them on my computer and listen to em a few times before I buy. This one I bought right away and made a point of NOT listening to it, until I physically put the CD into the computer.

This is a Ska metal song:

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

raminator
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:

Personally I like them also because they lyrics are clean as it's a Christian group.

and i thoughed metal, especially death metal, was a place beeing save from christianity...

holy flying spaghetti-monster...what happend to this world...

just a simple logo by bricks @ raminator, on Flickr

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

raminator wrote:
Team Black wrote:

and i thoughed metal, especially death metal, was a place beeing save from christianity...

holy flying spaghetti-monster...what happend to this world...

Welcome to the world of White Metal and Christian Rock rami #Tongue

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

um, they started accepting people as people and not as labels? #Tongue

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

-=HelloDave=-
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [116 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon