Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 pm
All times are UTC + 0
CD required???
Moderators: The DvD
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
jakjak
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject:  CD required???
Subject description: CD required???
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i tried downloading TSTW 1.1 full.extracted it in the TS folder and run the TSTW.exe. It says "Please insert tiberian cd crap..."
im using TS v2.03. i try to run TS.exe it runs but if i run TSTW.exe it will ask for the CD.
can anyone help?
screenshot really rocks!!! i need to play this mod..

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Get the CD?

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Probably using TFD and needs to get the TS TFD Patch.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
jakjak
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i tried putting the cd to the cd-rom still the same..asking the cd.

nope im not using TFD. im using just the TS. i tried the TS TFD Patch already before i made a topic here. Very Happy

thnx 4 the help. hoping more help..

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

reinstall ts then firestorm if you have then patch to version 2.03 and are you sure your clicking the correct exe?

jakjak
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yep im very sure. i dont have firestorm cd. just the TS cd. meaning i need firestorm to run the game?

tried reintalling TS to a new directory then extracted the mod to the same directory.. still doenst work.

thnx 4 da help

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no firestorm is optional.

jakjak
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

weird because it keeps on asking for the tiberian CD everytime i run tstw.exe

x-Ammo-Nx-x
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crap #72653284638435: Your answer is: buy the game.............

Thanks for assuming I've ripped the game off. For your information I bought the game. I have 2 copy's of it so I can play on my lan. Just looks like I`ll never be playing this mod. By the looks of this posts above I`m not the only one with this issue.

Thanks for your great support.....

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess that your last sentance is sarcasm, so I will try to help you, so you don't think PPM is a bad place Wink
What OS do you have? XP, Vista, or Win 95/98? Are your cd's still ok to play the normal game?

x-Ammo-Nx-x
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm currently running Vista Ultimate 32bit addition. I've tried it in all the compatibility modes but still it asks for the CD. I have no issue when running the game when I double click the Game icon. it comes up and asks which game I want to play TSFS or TS.

I've tried many of the other mods but the only 2 that don't work are New Era and FSTW. I'd really love to play TW as my buddy recommended it, saying it was very good but I've never been able to get it working due to it asking for the CD. I've even tried cloning my CDs and mounting it as an image.

I actually close to going out and buying a new copy just to see if its my copy's that are causing it lol heck its cheap enough.

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As TSTW has it's own exe, maybe you forgot to set it's compatibility mode (in the mod's executable). If not, sorry can't think of any other reason right now #Tongue.

Motherfat
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It does same shit with Tiberium Tale Evolution they really need to fix the exe files

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon