Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
YR - SuperWeapon CountDown...(second try)
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject:  YR - SuperWeapon CountDown...(second try)
Subject description: Sorry low monitors... >_<
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Soo, well, hey PPM, i suppose some still remember my old mod (name in topic >_>) soo after much time trying to work and all, it came rockpatch 2 (with some awesome features i would love to uise in my mod, soo my mod stilluses rockpatch 1....SOOOO, i see i will need to start all over again, soo it doesn't have any problems in the development with old codes.

Well, anyays the mod got on hold, even though i as still working on it, i simply lost some of my interest and let the mod "die", fixing some bug and adding some things...The funny thing is that the mod was initially intented to be an simple campaign to explain Yuris revenge story, but i got ideas and ideas over time, soo all changed an lot.

Soo finnally, i will not let this mod die, i will probably upload it soo people can download it, and have some fun with an "good AI" (not soo hard, not soo easy. XD) But now i'm showing some pic of development and the "almost final" story for it i maded in such an long time...

OH and we have an new side. Smile

This first post will contaion the "promo"
pics of the side with some explain with the new things...

PS: all side have green colour, i love that colour. :3

Soviet side:

Soviets: heavy tank, tesla tank, v3, demolition truck, soviets sub, soviet MCV, flak truck have new images to fit an soviet style...

-Soviet miners Offers an new system with drones for defense (better against infantry and light tanks.

-Soviet satellite hack center offers an ion cannon and can reveal all map ifyou wait its "revel map" timer ends, also an mg airstrike.

-Airpad: builds mig and let you put an upgrade to call engineers for emergency reason.

-AA tesla coil: simply can fire AA units with MUCH firepower, but slower ROF. (BUG: attacks ground units it an enemy attacks it.

-Black Tesla upgrade: simple tesla upgrade making the tesla WAY powerful. (maybie explanation latter)

-Gates:anti-scout...(?)

-siege crawler: Ok we have an one thati indeed got the "idea" from mental omega's one. XP
PS: it can shoot AA units with an flak cannon (only difference i suppose...)

-New Era apocalypse tank: Soviet new lines of firepower, shoots concetrated ion cannon balls at enemy and lasers at air units. (WARNING: OP)

-Scout drone: The drone have little EMP engines at its "legs", soo it can pass though enemy defenses and still being able to put an infantry inside (though he may not be confortable)
PS: Drone EMP works only for 4 sec...

Well...thats all i remember for now...of course it haves much more added, but i should say thats an explanation to the image...(not counting new building images and all.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next side: ALLIEDS

- Grizzy, emp and the harrier has an new image to suit allieds "tecnology"...

- Bunker: You know an bunker...

Great artllery: Heavy unit with an grand cannon turret, kinda mobile grand cannon, powerfull, deadly, armoured, can only build 1.

-Prism Uprade: Making the prism tower be able to do powerfull damages at an cost of more power consumption, the new prism tower, can defend much easily against armoured units, while maintaning its ability to support others towers.

- Grand Cannon upgrade: Upgrading the mechanics of the grand cannon, makind it easier to put its cannonballs without cutting the barrel and all its previously features, maked the new upgraded grand cannon shoot almost OP balls at the enemy with no cost in ROF; an really ultimate defensive building...

-EMP tank: making an eletromagnetic pulse in its engine while still being able to someone operate has maked this unit something really good to tactical advanmtages, at close range....
EMP effect: 20 seconds
Elite effect: 25 seconds (don't ask me how you do that. ;D

-Crusader Tank: all our tecnology can mae in the final some empty tactics in your plan, theres no need in support if no ones shoots in time, soo we developed an heavy tank to be ableto kill units fast when needed.

-Gate:...

-Satellite hack center: Grants you acess to an tactical 9 harrier airstrike with nuclear ammo (not that really OP) and an extra 2000 money after some minutes.

-Battle lab give you: an support ability to level your units automatically for battle purposes.

-Well, thats it, i sure i forgot something but don't worry, the allieds are kinda OP, not much but if you know how to use it...

Next side: Yuri:

- I tried to make yuri the less OP possible in this mod, i removed almost all its psionic units (yuri clone...that bitch still there and the mind tank too...) yuri tech now uses psionic basuically to cause indirect damage instead of mental abilities.

-Yuri lasher tank has new graphic (though i failed doing that...)

-Gattlink tank: not much to say, another naval unit to make support, and don't let our boomers weak. ;D

-Boomer: changed an lot of thing in him, no longer cloaks, no missiles, but still he has an lot of strenght, and an lower cost.

-Laser tower: Changed it pods in energy gerenators to cause good damage, being ground or air units.

-Laser tower upgrade: Making its pods from the tower being remodeladed to support higher temperatures and more energy capacity, make its shoots, even more concetrated and soo giving an more powerful 1shot kill change at most units. (not idea from MO >_>)

-Bunker:...

-Aidpad: build chaos bombers and black fighter

-chaos bomber: Unit developed to "imitate" the yuris psionic attacks that kills infantry in area, though its good against infantry and even armoured units.

-Black Fighetr (not, hes not afro): Air unit, developed to imitate the initiates attack, but with an higher firepower, great against buildings and units.

-Magnetron: Its magnect wave has been changed to an close range disruptor wave; also its able to hover at water.

Mini bio reactor: Primary yuri way of gererating power in the game, being small, it can possiblty much more space for higher tiers buildings.

-refinery and miner: new resource system due to using slaves can be quite disvantagousif the enemykills the slavesfrom long range weapons...

-Thats all i think from yuri, more latter maybe...

LAST SIDE: New Order...

-Where they come or what they exactly plan is not really know, an new order? What that menas...?
They use an war factory as way to build its base, making it fukll of tactical possibilities and making places hard to build , easy.

-War factory: builds all new order basic vehicles that can deploy or for defense, its your "construction Yard", but in another way of thinking.
Concept: me in paint. Very Happy
Models and final model: all thanks to MT.

-Refinery: simply resource system
Concept and first model: me (Shadow Hunter)
Final model and art: MT.

Grenader: anti-ground basic building for new order, shoot sshigh range damage grenades that explode when in touch with the ground.

Radar: radar.

-Barracks: To train infantry

-Basic tanks upgrade: Let you warfactory build the basics tanks (tier 1 i should say) tanks to your army

-power plant: power

-Spam tank: Can shoot 3 light damage cannonballs at the enemy at the same time, even though it has to recharge, it can offer some good tactics...

-AA tank: (forgot name Very Happy) Basic tank for new order that shoots some powerful AA missiles at the enemy...

-Shadow Gunner: Basic infantry, powerful and good armor, but still basic and weak.

-AAgunner: Rambo-like units (always wanted to say that XD) that can kill air units with its machine gun and also ground units with ease.

Well, thats all, now next post i will post the story and maybe the credits if i can, i would apreciatte i9f someone tells me from where all the public work is from. Smile

By the way, the New Order will not be released with this version, i duno, i would like to you guys tell me what you think and all.

Beta testers(?)
-MT (i picked him soo much in when i was making it he tested it afteralll XD.
-Some of my friends.

Thats all, Thanks in advance and thanks for all the help PPM gave me in my works. Smile

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks nice.
Though i see a lot of public stuff and you shouldn't forget the credits section these days. Wink

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@LKO: Thanks, and indeed, i can't forget the credits, i should have started this in the begin, now i just have to search into the .mix files. XD

By the way, i'm here with my first try with the story after new order has come.
The story is viewed by all side (i have only allieds and new order now) to actually you see each point.

P.S: Any refferences to others mods is mere coincidence... Rolling Eyes

-That text should explain some about the sides in SW.CD MOD:

-Allieds
-Locations: America,South Korea, Germany, England, Canada, Italy,others(can't remember! XD)
--Purpose: Protect theyselfs against who tries to destroy then or try to conquer the world...
---Description:The allieds were the protection of the "capitalists" in the world, protecting the world against menaces trying to conquer the world,etc...

----Some history about it (before SW.CD and YR):They first real appeared after the soviets trying to conquer the world, by first killing they enemies, but after yuri left the soviets, they get weak, making a drawn between they!!!

-----Some history about it part 2(before SW.CD): After allieds get they objective completed (protect theyselfs) none of they has won, having much looses, they get weak and then... Yuri appears showing his empire and his great SW: the psychic Dominator!
Yuri started to be very offensive and attacked all the world, when the soviets wasn't "certain" of they objectives, attacked us to show they power as the same time they defended theyselfs against yuri, "what the hell they want, yuri or us?" that was allieds was always asking for theyselfs!
as well, the allieds have to "surrender to the soviets, making an alliance to destroy yuri menace!
As well, after all, Yuri entered in time machine but get years before crist and then get eated by a t-rex... or maybie that is what they thinked...?

------Some history about it part 2 (history of SW.CD in allieds vision):
After they finally get peace(even if they were surrendered by the soviets) time was good, but in Jully 13th, 1998, they noticed some time distortions in time in Russia, asfter one hour they noticed a giant yuri base appearing from nowhere, they started to attack everything at the same time, much others bases have appeared in much locations in the world, finally we detected another problem, we detected in south pole, a locked area by cliffs, in that area we located a ultra-secret yuri base, it was in there for years making researchs and maybie even new techs, but we wasn't able to attack there cause of the high yuri attacks in other areas, we (the allieds) using that as a distraction, we broken the alliance with the soviets and started our research, letting soviets and yuri fighting.
November 27th, 1998, still in a war, we have developed new tech for the war, yuri started to attack our bases, but our power still wasn't sufficient to destroy then, making thoses months useless.
December 3rd, we noticed a new side attacking everyone, primary in australia, that looks like the place they come , they was have much strange techs, we one wasn't comparable to they one, much tries to communication to they wasn't answer back, but after many time, we received something...:

-"We are here to stop that chaos and make a new world... A perfect world with no impurities... a new order...!"

that was the only message received from then, but and now commander..., maybie we still will win? Soviets shall never lose? yuri will dominate the world? or thoses guys will make a new order.. they perfect world???

-New Order
---Purpose: Stop that nosense war and create an perfect world at any costs!

History of how they appeared:

-After Yuri gets back in time, even everything looked intact, it wasn't.....

February, 1st of 1988: Allieds, Soviets and yuri were still in battle (Yuris Revenge story), the war was happening primary in the Europe, América and Asia, unfortunately areas like Australia and Japan were not "used" and started getting used as test areas for nuclear, and dangerous weapons and researchs....

February, 20th of 1988: Allieds High-class Sargent Jonny, leaved the allieds forces claiming: "I'm tired of this nonsense war....." as well, allieds decided he CAN'T leave then because he know alliedsa top secret information, but he scaped with the information and researchs of the allieds, they never discovered to where he gets.....

April, 11th, 1998: Jonny finally get into Australia, a good place with a lot of resources and almost none enemy resistance....

e8xw3
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice building work...
(refinery, factory, power plant)

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BUMP. =P

Well, i got kinda bored of RA2, for an long...long time, finnally i found inspiration to install it again thoses days and maybe keep modding and mapping. Very Happy

And well, i regret i didn't make an credits list since the begin, soo i got some good days searching pretty much EVERYWHERE for people assets...yeah, it sucked... Anyways, i have an good list of what i found soo far, AND i actualy need help for anyone whos passing by the topic and would ike to help, i need to find the author of:

-Yuri sidebar
- and the yuri new lasher tank.

Any help will be apreciated. Smile

Oh, about the mod, in this version i will remove (if i didn't mentioned before) New Order, cause it still have many bugs, for example you can control it and not have an IE, but the ai will depoy it and do nothing, i tried some ai.ini things....but no futher progress, i need to know if its just something i did wrong or i just got too far (or did enough shit) in a way i can't do any better than this....soo no new order.

Actually, nothing came as espected, as first, this mod was intented to be an simple campaign, but as i advanced in coding i wanted to do more and more, making YR al i wanted, making it perfect (for me at least XD) soo funny enough i need to remake all my missions planned for this mod (or just release them and make new ones), sooo, no campaign nin this version.

Oh, anyways, another problem also is that the countries don't have nothing special as i planned, they need some coding and special units (and imagination, something i loss in soo many units =S), soo in next version they will be finished or an better way to explore countrys (also some text of thoses units are still in the game...)

Well, actually this version will be my first open beta soo i may be able to find bugs easier and make as people want to be an better mod, also if anyone for any reason wants older version it would be funny to send to them. XD

Well, i talked too much, now its time for the semi-full credits list:

Carnivean- Gap generator

Elite980 and The Iman- that create the chrono containement unit

-MT-fixed a lot of problems in my rulesmd and art and helped me in general, also has done war factory and refinery....And MCV forn new order
(wel, the basic concept in most was mine, but he improved and make all them look better.

-I-man99 for the V3,Dreadnought,Harrier and the Gattling Cannon cameos
Also the pre-ra2 power plant

-XGamer - AA Tesla Tower, that makes the altered pill box

-Dark Elf 2001 - Mini Bio Reactor

-ArgCmdr -Allieds Satelite Hack Center, blue menu set, chaos bomber, black fighter

-Windsk - Machine Shop

-factionmk - Gattling Boat, destroyer droid

-Clarkson - some flags of countrys used in-game

-Vinifera7 - Allieds and soviets gates and cameos (yuri gates unused)

-MadHQ - yuri refinery, yuri airpad, soviets airpad, allied bunker, yuri bunker

-Lefthand - almost all new loading screens
Also, new mirage tank, some flags too.

-Napalm - the minions the soviet miner uses

-BrianPrime - pre-ra2 soviets barracks, pre-soviet sidebar

-Ronco - great artllery

-azri_apoc - demolition truck, tesla tank, soviet submarine, allied new grizzly tank

-MooMan65 - "pre" allied war factory, allied refinery, psychic sensor.

-Suiseiseki - textless cameos

credits.txt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  credits.txt
 Filesize:  1.35 KB
 Downloaded:  121 Time(s)

dodgevipergts
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i can't get my soviet airpad docks position in the right place can you tell me what your dock positions are? cheers

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Graion Dilach, that's a great help, i will update the credit list soon. Smile

@dodgevipergts: Well, here are the dock values:

Code:
DockingOffset0=-128,0,0      ;-80,80,0
DockingOffset1=128,0,0       ;-80,-208,0
DockingOffset2=-128,256,0    ;208,80,0
DockingOffset3=128,256,0     ;208,-208,0

Don't remember what are the second values, maybie from the allieds airpad(?), but they are not used by the soviets one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon