Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 pm
All times are UTC + 0
StarCraft 2 General
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
m7
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject:  StarCraft 2 General Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just obtained my Zerg Solo 10 quickmatch achievement and Zergling portrait to compliment my Terran Solo 10. Anyone here competitively play StarCraft 2? Or have some of the cooler achievements?

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hm. Dont know what you call 'cool' #Tongue I prefer the Stank avi, even though its a 'fun archievement'.
Whats your ID, btw? ^^

Highest portrait for me is ... 100 team zerg. But it sucks Very Happy

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My ID is SMxReaver but it does you no good unless you have a North American account. No cross-region play sadly enough.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's to prevent the Koreans from dominating everyone's soul via gameplay.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Regulus wrote:
That's to prevent the Koreans from dominating everyone's soul via gameplay.

Don't sell the game in Korea, then. Laughing

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually Regulus, 'the curse of the Koreans' was a term that popped up in the May Global Starcraft League. Anyone who was of Korean descent or trained in Korea was defeated early in the tournament.

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah, right... Oh well, the various server do suck a bit Sad If you cant play with friends who live somewhere else.. :-/

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Considering this is a SCII general.

Heart of the Swarm Updates:

SCIIMapster HotS Preview

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ZrD9RgpgQ&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oPdPVQCsH0&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gulQv3l9oA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I'm not going to post the leaked ending, so I don't spoil it for you...

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks fantastic, can't wait for the sequel.

Anyway my username is simply OmegaBolt, as always. I don't play competitively though but I may have to jump back in and play some games.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm quite excited about the expansion, the evolution looks like interesting variants of Zerg units will pop up and maybe something cool from that will make it as a new feature in multiplayer! And the almost DOTA hero campaign is kinda interesting, just from the fact it looks more varied than a set of missions with base building for all three sides.

As long as we get some Thor nerfing, we should have a perfect expansion. That, and maybe Blizzard's rumored cross region play will come with this.

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I play SC2 a fair bit. Anyone down for a match up give me a shout, username - bowlofnoodle. EU servers!

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nordos

Add me if you want

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You on now?

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nah, not before tomorrow. I guess I will be on around 18:00 though

What race do you play? I play mainly Zerg, though in a 4vs4 I choose random to practise a bit Very Happy

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need to play this again.

Steam

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've added you but I've forgot my 3 digit member number so I'll just pm you when you're online!

I played toss for 100 or so league wins then went for terran for like 60 now i'm just starting zerg... Which I must say is a serious pain in the macro arse.

-FurryQueen, best rts ever made imo ^^

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mavrick wrote:

-FurryQueen, best rts ever made imo ^^

Ahahaha, NO.

It's a good game, but certainly not the best.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just got done with Wings of Liberty for the 4th? Run through. The game is amazing. It reminds me so much of Firefly with the whole space cowboy theme going on.

Its a damn shame they provided so little custom map support and modeling tools, right Shakar?

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Ahahaha, NO.

Ya ya ya... aaaalreet. Didn't realise IMO meant your ztyping opinion Rolling Eyes

-Edit

Still remember ztype I see.

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reg knew I was gonna look here... lol...

Anyways, the mods are all done through the editor mainly. I found a SC2>BW mod, but I'm having trouble getting it to work.

Then there's another I found, but it has the wrong stats so I'm making a slightly edited one with the credits to the original author for making the mod, with mine holding custom data for my own hero units and such while also holding the correct stats. Now all I need to learn is how to make a custom addon, so I can properly add the Nuke Silo and Comsat Station...

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For HotS, Blizzard wanted to support importing 3d models, right?
That could become sooo epic ...

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Importing models is currently supported. Look at the SC2 mod SC2BW. It's using models from the old Project Revolution mod for Warcraft III. The models were edited a bit and then turned into .M3s or so, which were then placed into the game. Animating them, however, I'm not so sure of.

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hm, maybe I missed it #Tongue The last BW mod didnt had own models, but changed ingame models, so, an immortal without its upper body for a dragooner, and things like that ...
Didnt know it had been changed since then o.O

Karuna88
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Games Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi all !

Wanted to ask, which is your favorite rase in SC2 ? Smile

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Protoss since childhood, but Terrans are also cool. Smile

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In terms of story, Protoss. But from a gameplay perspective, Terrans for the win.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum