Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:36 am
All times are UTC + 0
A new Yuri's Revenge INI editor (update 05/27/11)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [112 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
linq2js
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AI Validation added

Validate rules:
Trigger.Team1 / Trigger.Team2 : existing
Trigger.TechType : existing
Trigger.Side : existing
Team.Script / Team.TaskForce : existing
Team.VeteranLevel : valid
Team.MindControlDecision : valid
Team.House : existing
Scriot.Actions : action type / parameter is valid
TaskForce.Units : Techno is exist
Team / Script / TaskForce : never used

Anyone have new rules ?

EricAnimeFreak
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well actually its missing a few buttons dcoder ini editor had that not including would be weird.

Not just Clone, but creating new trigger or deleting trigger, buttons do not exist either as he has it now. I agree that the last post pic i did was unrealistic, clone and clone all and new and delete should all be their own buttons and be both available through menu command and buttons on objects properties screen.

It may be that this was his originally intent, and that the previews he was showing us had not yet included them.

Anyways I'd like to see them in editor.

Preplaced Neutral buildings.
Additional new features.

Enjoy Everyone!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Anyone have new rules ?

Only retarded ones such as weight must be higher or equal than 0. #Tongue

linq2js
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Beta version

Uncomplete features:
Validation: not full checking rules (50%)
Advanced filter: (0%)

Everybody try it and review / report, thanks to all.

yrie.060111.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  yrie.060111.zip
 Filesize:  79.31 KB
 Downloaded:  234 Time(s)

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: INI Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I got so used to using DCoder's it was kinda weird using yours. Yours doesn't have the same way of creating scripts which is easier with DCoder's. It took the guess work out of trying to figure what action is what.

EX: 47,131075

47 tells AI to move to machine shop (in my rules.ini). With yours have to know what the first # does. And you have to be able to know the second number whether it is the 0 building, 65534 building, 131072 building, or the 196608.

It's not as noob friendly as his, but it does show some promise. Even if you made your AI file in notepad, you can open it up in your program and show pull up the specific points so you can look at it. I think being able to create triggers, taskforce, & scripts is a key selling point of his while yours you need to know a bit more on how the AI works......all in all not bad, like it

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

EricAnimeFreak
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Going to bed, but I decided after downloading your beta to test it for the next hour or so, so I did., below a report of your beta. Hope I can help you reach perfection on your editor.

But I noticed some quick suggestions to implement.

1. Add a undo button within menu's." This one is just sorta nice but not necessary."

2. New countries and sides are not read by editor. "Important."

3. When selecting a team for your trigger it opens to a list of teams to select from. Instead in trigger editor their should be 2 buttons. The button on the right should be for editing team type. The second button should be on the left side, and it should include the current option to view all team types as you have it now, "also I'd recommend that the current teamtype would be highlighted." Also you have the teamtypes ID's as editable, which should not be the case.

4. I also found it annoying that to edit taskforce, teams, and scripts I had to go through main menu, I should be able to go from the trigger, then to editing the team, "as suggested in point 3," then from their go straight to editing script or taskforce. As it is now I have to memorize which script ID and Team ID and Taskforce ID my trigger uses, find them in main menu, then edit them.

5. This one is more cosmetic, I can't help but notice your naming convention on tops of windows generally stay the same or very close to it,making it hard for me to describe potential fixes for your beta editor.

6. Under script types you use house numbers, building numbers etc, requiring modders to read their rules file to find the structure or house # they require, these should instead display the houses and or buildingtypes lists.

7. Costs should be displayed retroactivley when selecting task members for a taskforce before they are added.

8. When trying to exit Ai Edtor after performing work It asks, "Do you want to save changes before exit?"
We are prompted with Okay and Cancel. It should be Yes, no, and Cancel. As yes to save our work before exit, no to exit without saving, and cancel to go back to editing.

9. You did not include the clone all option I asked for, but it might not be doable anyways or hard to implement, so don't priortize it.

I also manged to get 2 crashes once, when i tried right clicking a teamtype while selecting a new team type. Pressing continue worked fine. Second time I created a new trigger with default settings, weird ID and then tried to clone, pressed continue and it worked.

Anyways I ended up staying up another hour to try and find as many bugs as I could, I'm going to bed, night.

Sorry if any of this sounded harsh or criticizing but I only meant it to be a benefit to you and the community and only hope you the best and look forward to the editors future.

Additional new features.

Enjoy Everyone!

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: AI Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

#6 is what I was talking about in my response. The new AI Editor forces the user to know something about creating the AI file and plug the appropriate # in....DCoder's did it for you. That is some what of a draw back...but still its workable.

linq2js
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EricAnimeFreak wrote:
Going to bed, but I decided after downloading your beta to test it for the next hour or so, so I did., below a report of your beta. Hope I can help you reach perfection on your editor.

But I noticed some quick suggestions to implement.

1. Add a undo button within menu's." This one is just sorta nice but not necessary."

3. When selecting a team for your trigger it opens to a list of teams to select from. Instead in trigger editor their should be 2 buttons. The button on the right should be for editing team type. The second button should be on the left side, and it should include the current option to view all team types as you have it now, "also I'd recommend that the current teamtype would be highlighted." Also you have the teamtypes ID's as editable, which should not be the case.

4. I also found it annoying that to edit taskforce, teams, and scripts I had to go through main menu, I should be able to go from the trigger, then to editing the team, "as suggested in point 3," then from their go straight to editing script or taskforce. As it is now I have to memorize which script ID and Team ID and Taskforce ID my trigger uses, find them in main menu, then edit them.

5. This one is more cosmetic, I can't help but notice your naming convention on tops of windows generally stay the same or very close to it,making it hard for me to describe potential fixes for your beta editor.

6. Under script types you use house numbers, building numbers etc, requiring modders to read their rules file to find the structure or house # they require, these should instead display the houses and or buildingtypes lists.

7. Costs should be displayed retroactivley when selecting task members for a taskforce before they are added.

8. When trying to exit Ai Edtor after performing work It asks, "Do you want to save changes before exit?"
We are prompted with Okay and Cancel. It should be Yes, no, and Cancel. As yes to save our work before exit, no to exit without saving, and cancel to go back to editing.

9. You did not include the clone all option I asked for, but it might not be doable anyways or hard to implement, so don't priortize it.

I also manged to get 2 crashes once, when i tried right clicking a teamtype while selecting a new team type. Pressing continue worked fine. Second time I created a new trigger with default settings, weird ID and then tried to clone, pressed continue and it worked.

Anyways I ended up staying up another hour to try and find as many bugs as I could, I'm going to bed, night.

Sorry if any of this sounded harsh or criticizing but I only meant it to be a benefit to you and the community and only hope you the best and look forward to the editors future.

Thanks to all, i acknowledge your comments and i will try to fix errors

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: Ai Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, i just found the tools (F12)....though my comment about the # still stands, but the tool would seem to make it a bit easier creating things.

0 * Value 0 - pick structure whose position poses the least threat
65534 * Value 1 - pick structure whose position poses the most threat
131072 * Value 2 - pick structure which is closest to you
196608 * Value 3 - pick structure which is the farthest away from you

looking forward to seeing more progress....Nice job

linq2js
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@EricAnimeFreak
=> can you post your rulesmd and aimd ?

=> I will add more a button for edit object

=> cause i dont clearly understand all script parameters, can you explain more ?

=> You can right click in TechTypes list dialog to show Techno info

=> agree

=> I added clone button in editor dialog and clone menu command for multiple item cloning

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The four drop downs, Triggers, Teams, Scripts Task Forces, at least for Triggers, Teams & Taskforces can there be a sort feature in that drop down instead of all to be Allied, Soviet or Yuri.

Also a way to determine if a Trigger is disabled or not.

Thanks Good work.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: AI Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am thinking EricAnimeFreak are talking about the same thing in his #6. Look at the pic. Your AI Editor only shows building #. The grey arrow would tell the AI to attack the closet to them. So if you have 4 Statue of Liberty on map and that building was number 7 in the building list and you wanted to attack the one that was the most threat to you you would take building # -1 +65534 = 65540 so the script would be 47,65540. DCoder's figured this out for you, where on yours the person has to figure out by hand, not a big deal, but for a noobie it could be.

Quote:
A Note On Structure Numbers

When used in ScriptTypes, the structure number takes any of several formats and is derived by finding the structure in the [BuildingTypes] list of RULES.INI and subtracting ONE from this structures' number in that list (equivalent to renumbering the list from 0) - this is the explicit number of that structure and is the number to use as the second parameter of the action. Any one of several amendments can be made to this number;-

· add 131072 to the number, so GAPOWR (number 1 in RULES.INI thus number 0 for this purpose) becomes 131072
· add 196608 to the number, so GAPOWR (number 1 in RULES.INI thus number 0 for this purpose) becomes 196608
· add 65534 to the number, so GAPOWR (number 1 in RULES.INI thus number 0 for this purpose) becomes 65534

AI.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.48 KB
 Viewed:  9650 Time(s)

AI.png

LH_Mouse
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you sure it is 65534? Why isn't it 65536?

We will prevail!!!

linq2js
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I designed a new interface.
Everythings displayed in one screen

Legends:
1 - Predefined Filter
2 - Quick Filter
3 - Trigger Action
4 - Trigger List
5 - Trigger Properties
6 - Common Object Actions
7 - Team Properties (separated into Main Team and Support Team tabs)
8 - Script Properties
9 - Task Force Properties

Notes:

- ID auto generate when add new and then editable
- Trigger list may display orgin values or details info, Ex:
<ID>, <Name>, Americans, TechType = (GACNST) Allied Construction Yard, Weight = 70, Min = 10, Max = 50 ...
Which option is better ?
- Now, filter expression must be included equal sign before. Ex:
= priority < 100 & techtype = GACNST
Normat text means string contain searching only.

Everybody comments on new interface. Thanks.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can you make part with [Loadable, Full, Annoyance etc.] fully visible like in D's AI Editor (without the scroll)?

Sometimes you'd just want to browse through teamtypes and look at their settings from this column and the way it is now you'd have to scroll down for every teamtype if you don't see every possible option.

I think you can make 'Name' section shorter and move Tech Level part to the right so that those options are placed just below the ID.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: ai Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the 2 things I posted up show the starting number at 65534

linq2js
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
Can you make part with [Loadable, Full, Annoyance etc.] fully visible like in D's AI Editor (without the scroll)?

Sometimes you'd just want to browse through teamtypes and look at their settings from this column and the way it is now you'd have to scroll down for every teamtype if you don't see every possible option.

I think you can make 'Name' section shorter and move Tech Level part to the right so that those options are placed just below the ID.

I tried with new arrange, program should run properly many kind of monitor, minimum support is 1024x768.

EricAnimeFreak
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First off I like the new idea for layout, that said I can't wait to try it.

2. => can you post your rulesmd and aimd ?
Attached below is a copy of my rules and ai.

3. => I will add more buttons for edit object.
Good.

6. => cause i don't clearly understand all script parameters, can you explain more ?
Go to Object Properties for Team types, go to add a new mission, attack enemy structure, you must choose a number. Instead Structuretypes should be displayed to select the structure you want. It's the same way with houses.

7. => You can right click in TechTypes list dialog to show Techno info
That will only show you the cost of the unit your adding and only for one, this is more cosmetic, and should show you how much multiple things cost before you add it to taskforce.

8.=> agree
Thank you for seeing my point here.

9. => I added clone button in editor dialog and clone menu command for multiple item cloning.
I know you did, which is good. However I wanted a second option for cloning which only appears on Trigger details. This "Clone All" butoon would not only clone the trigger, but all Teams used by thre trigger as well as scripts and taskforce used by the teamtype.

1 New Issue
Also when you clone something I noticed you editor leave the names blank, I'd much rather have the logic used in naming trigger sin FA2 so clones retain their previous name but with a " - clone" added to end of name.

2 New Issue
I noticed screen sizes are rather small sometimes and cannot be readjusted, this makes it hard sometimes to work with small screens.
I suggest adding the ability to stretch screens etc or expand to screen size.

AI + Rules.rar
 Description:
My Rules + AI files.

Download
 Filename:  AI + Rules.rar
 Filesize:  131.31 KB
 Downloaded:  199 Time(s)

Additional new features.

Enjoy Everyone!

EricAnimeFreak
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oooh you posted while I was composing my last post.
I thought of a new cool coesmetic feature.
You could add the ability to choose between adding infantry or units to taskforce, isntead of just ADD it could be ADD INF and ADD UNIT. Then you could also make the unit or infantry display list structure their lists by which owners have the right to build them. That way modders don't have to scroll through huge lists to find the things they want, and won't make the mistake of adding things to ai they shouldn't have.

Additional new features.

Enjoy Everyone!

linq2js
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EricAnimeFreak wrote:
First off I like the new idea for layout, that said I can't wait to try it.

2. => can you post your rulesmd and aimd ?
Attached below is a copy of my rules and ai.

3. => I will add more buttons for edit object.
Good.

6. => cause i don't clearly understand all script parameters, can you explain more ?
Go to Object Properties for Team types, go to add a new mission, attack enemy structure, you must choose a number. Instead Structuretypes should be displayed to select the structure you want. It's the same way with houses.

7. => You can right click in TechTypes list dialog to show Techno info
That will only show you the cost of the unit your adding and only for one, this is more cosmetic, and should show you how much multiple things cost before you add it to taskforce.

8.=> agree
Thank you for seeing my point here.

9. => I added clone button in editor dialog and clone menu command for multiple item cloning.
I know you did, which is good. However I wanted a second option for cloning which only appears on Trigger details. This "Clone All" butoon would not only clone the trigger, but all Teams used by thre trigger as well as scripts and taskforce used by the teamtype.

1 New Issue
Also when you clone something I noticed you editor leave the names blank, I'd much rather have the logic used in naming trigger sin FA2 so clones retain their previous name but with a " - clone" added to end of name.

2 New Issue
I noticed screen sizes are rather small sometimes and cannot be readjusted, this makes it hard sometimes to work with small screens.
I suggest adding the ability to stretch screens etc or expand to screen size.

I will check your INI problems and review new issues.
@EricAnimeFreak: In units selection dialog, there are predifined filter / quick filter, so infantry / vehicle / aircraft type shows clearly. I will post all screens later.

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

loving that new Interface Very Happy Good work

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: ai Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yo EricAnimeFreak, are we talking about the same thing?

EricAnimeFreak
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

linq2js wrote:

I will check your INI problems and review new issues.
@EricAnimeFreak: In units selection dialog, there are predifined filter / quick filter, so infantry / vehicle / aircraft type shows clearly. I will post all screens later.

I'll Post some Pics to what I mean about certain issues.

Also I noticed my rule sand AI have not yet been downloaded?
"Have you checked the issue with your editor not detecting new countries and sides?"

"Added this since PPM is cutting off the image text."

2nd Image Text:
In the green circle I think that instead of numbers, you should be able to scroll through their respective types list. The same for houses animations etc.

The orange circle show number instead of structure ID House ID etc, I think this should be fixed.
Although Number should still be displayed as well, and Nikademis Von Hisson we were sorta talking about the same thing.

1st Image Text:
Yes I'm aware filter exists when you start typing. It would be nice though if you could select Unit's infantry etc, from where red circle is in pic.

The blue Circle should be a spot where Total cost of units not yet added to taskforce should be displayed. Basically its more cosmetic but helpful to modders so they don't have to do the math for multiple unit costs.

Also not sure if its possible to have taskforce maker read [Sides] in rules and only display units Infantry and buildings with owner tags relating to their side on trigger. It would default to all Sides tho

2nd Image.png
 Description:
In the green circle I think that instead of numbers, you should be able to scroll through their respective types list. The same for houses animations etc.

The orange circle show number instead of structure ID House ID etc, I think this should be fixed.
A
 Filesize:  91.18 KB
 Viewed:  9527 Time(s)

2nd Image.png

1st Image.png
 Description:
Yes I'm aware filter exists when you start typing. It would be nice though if you could select Unit's infantry etc, from where red circle is in pic.

The blue Circle should be a spot where Total cost of units not yet added to taskforce should be displayed
 Filesize:  119.73 KB
 Viewed:  9527 Time(s)

1st Image.png

Additional new features.

Enjoy Everyone!

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am loving how this is coming out. Keep up the gut work.

linq2js
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@EricAnimeFreak: thanks for your supports.

I wrote a new CSF (String table) editor, screenshots:

Features:
- Fast loading
- Fast editing (grid mode)
- Quick search
- Advanced-search
- Import from INI:
[category1]
key=value

[category2]
key=value
- Export to INI (for plain text editing)
- Import from RULES: auto reading UIName for category:key and Name for value, read all units / infantry / arcrafts / buildings

n4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  773.25 KB
 Viewed:  9478 Time(s)

n4.jpg

LH_Mouse
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I prefer to consider it a mistake.

0 is 0x00000000,
65534 is 0x0000FFFE,
131072 is 0x00020000,
196608 is 0x00030000.

There is no reason to be 65534. It should be 65536, which is 0x00010000 in hex.

We will prevail!!!

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

linq2js wrote:
@EricAnimeFreak: thanks for your supports.

I wrote a new CSF (String table) editor, screenshots:

Features:
- Fast loading
- Fast editing (grid mode)
- Quick search
- Advanced-search
- Import from INI:
[category1]
key=value

[category2]
key=value
- Export to INI (for plain text editing)
- Import from RULES: auto reading UIName for category:key and Name for value, read all units / infantry / arcrafts / buildings

Dude, You really do provide the tools the community needs, I love your work Very Happy
Thanks Again

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: LH_Mouse is correct Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LH_Mouse wrote:
I prefer to consider it a mistake.

0 is 0x00000000,
65534 is 0x0000FFFE,
131072 is 0x00020000,
196608 is 0x00030000.

There is no reason to be 65534. It should be 65536, which is 0x00010000 in hex.

You are correct. I just checked with DCoder on the number and he says he was going off DeeZire's info when he first made his AI Editor.

linq2js
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

p5.jpg
 Description:
RULES(MD) importing
 Filesize:  122.63 KB
 Viewed:  9421 Time(s)

p5.jpg

p4.jpg
 Description:
Multi values editing
 Filesize:  120.2 KB

p4.jpg

p3.jpg
 Description:
Multiline editing
 Filesize:  91 KB

p3.jpg

p2.jpg
 Description:
Edit menu
 Filesize:  135.14 KB

p2.jpg

p1.jpg
 Description:
File menu
 Filesize:  132.33 KB

p1.jpg

linq2js
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Screens of Script Actions editor and Task Force editor

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Indeed, amazing work linq2js.

My only problem with my rulesmd.ini is that after i saved it i noticed it, it lost some good 300kb, and then i saw, it cut all blank spaces it had, and it got ungly. =P

Other than that that is only my opinion, great work, easy to use, it works great, and don't ztype up the rules or anything. #Tongue

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: ini Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

are you referring to the space that are in the normal rules? That happens on DCoder's ini editor. try placing ;* in between everything to separate it.

The only issue that can arise from this ini editor is that in the ares ini you can break things up. As i asked in this topic on Renegade fourms

http://forums.renegadeprojects.com/showthread.php?tid=1711

Amazing work....looking forward to it.

Last edited by Nikademis Von Hisson on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been keeping my eye on this project. I must say it has turn out so far to be quite a nifty AI Editor. Great Job. Cant wait till its 100% finished.

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

linq2js
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: ini Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nikademis Von Hisson wrote:
are you referring to the space that are in the normal rules? That happens on DCoder's ini editor. try placing ;* in between everything to separate it. The only issue that can arise from this ini editor is that in the ares ini you can break things up. As i asked in this topic on Renegade fourms

http://forums.renegadeprojects.com/showthread.php?tid=1711

Amazing work....looking forward to it.

Thanks to all, after AI Editor complete, I might write another Rules INI editor (only for rules, not for any INI file), It will fix current bugs and includes separated external file reading feature.

wardeathfun
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sounds badass Smile

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: ini Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Never Mind......missed the tab

EricAnimeFreak
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any new progress updates on AI Editor?

I'd like to try beta testing the next new version if you think it's ready for testing.

Anyways keep up the good work can't wait for next release.

Additional new features.

Enjoy Everyone!

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EricAnimeFreak wrote:
Any new progress updates on AI Editor?

I'd like to try beta testing the next new version if you think it's ready for testing.

Anyways keep up the good work can't wait for next release.

I agree I can't wait the next release looks even more promising Very Happy

linq2js
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm working hardly to release a next version, thanks for everyone's attention.

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

linq2js wrote:
I'm working hardly to release a next version, thanks for everyone's attention.

Good to hear Wink

EricAnimeFreak
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's been a little while since last update, was wondering how the next version was coming?

This project shouldn't be rushed of course, and should be made as good as possible for the community's sake. But I'd still like to hear it's being worked on.

Additional new features.

Enjoy Everyone!

wardeathfun
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Same, even if its just a small post saying something like "Still working on it" will make me happy. Would hate to see this just disapear.

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wardeathfun wrote:
Same, even if its just a small post saying something like "Still working on it" will make me happy. Would hate to see this just disapear.
Yeah I don't want to start my AI until this is done Smile

DJB
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice program it seems to becoming along nicely.Smile
I was wondering if there was a chance this can be made into a open source general ini editor with customizable templates, tools and menus for other programs other then just YR?

I have loaded a file from another program into it and it seems to work. Just not set up for it

EricAnimeFreak
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's been 43 days since we last had any kind of progression/status update about the editor, it would be nice to know if any more progress has been made towards a release.

Additional new features.

Enjoy Everyone!

apocalypsetank123
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I LOOOOOOVE IIIIITTTT. COULD YOU COMPLETE AND UPDATE LINK SOON??? DCODER AI EDITOR CANNOT RUN ON MY COMPUTER

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

apocalypsetank123 wrote:
I LOOOOOOVE IIIIITTTT. COULD YOU COMPLETE AND UPDATE LINK SOON??? DCODER AI EDITOR CANNOT RUN ON MY COMPUTER

you running windows 7 or vista by any chance?

Comr4de
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

His screenshot on the other topic is totally now showing he's running on Windows 7.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Comr4de wrote:
His screenshot on the other topic is totally now showing he's running on Windows 7.

I am talking about apocalypsetank123....not linq2js....

apocalypsetank123
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nikademis Von Hisson wrote:
apocalypsetank123 wrote:

you running windows 7 or vista by any chance?

Yes, I use Windows 7 64bit

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [112 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon