Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:28 am
All times are UTC + 0
Question regarding mod direction
Moderators: Roaches
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Morpher
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject:  Question regarding mod direction Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was unable to really find an FAQ section or anywhere more appropriate to ask this question so thought I'd pop it here. It's good to see all the AC universe coming together in this mod and that you're sticking vigiroulsy true to the guidelines AC already has in place, but, as this is a mod and your project will you be adding anything new / different such as an aircraft or vehicle not seen in AC but retaining true the original feel and story of the game (some experimental aircraft or weapon)?

Roaches
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Question regarding mod direction Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes we do tend to add many original designs to fill the unit number gap such as Experimentals and ground vehicles to spice up unit diversity, etc.

We've started a design competition not long ago at the Electrosphere.info (ES) on designing a superfighter for the Yuktobanians, since they lacked one (ends on June 30 2011). Unforuntately most of the mods discussion/concepts happens over there since most of the staff is centered there at ES. http://electrosphere.acecombatskies.com/topic/4864-yuktobanian-super-plane-design-contest/page__view__findpost__p__68245

I, myself is slightly inactive here at PPM than over there so which explains why theres not much activity and information here...Which now I'm trying to update it all here. As for our current planing direction is sporadic since we progress by not having any focus to a specific faction type.

Though we are open to any suggestions if you have any to share relating to the project.

Quote:
Everybody knows a mod that doesn't update every ten seconds is dead.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon