Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 am
All times are UTC + 0
GDI Tiberium Cleaning Operations (T.C.O.)
Moderators: Death Cultist, LordCesare
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject:  GDI Tiberium Cleaning Operations (T.C.O.) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After the campaign of the First Great Tiberium War, GDI didn't care about Tiberium, and now the crisis is much more bigger than before.
And the recently Second Tiberium War make GDI's work much more difficulty.
In order to take control over the Tiberium, Infected peoples, so called Mutants (or "Forgotten") reclaim their rights, but GDI don't have a cure for this, they didn't know if there is one.
When the Firestorm Crisis came, Mutants and Civilians can't live together anymore, so GDI had in mind to create the "World Zones".
"World Zones" purpose is to split the world in 3 colored zones.

Blue Zone: Very minimal Tiberium Presence, main GDI operational territory and civilizated area for the populations
Yellow Zone: Medium Tiberium presence and main Nod territory or various terrorists group, here is a miracle if the people live here.
Red Zone: Great Tiberium Presence, Forgotten territory and Tiberium Lifeforms.

Operational Image: Before, this was a Blue Zone... now we have to repair this mess...

Team : Mentalmeister | Mapper for Mental Omega 3.0

Team : TO Project | Mapper for Tiberian Odyssey

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

do you have TFD disc? It explains Tiberium

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nope sorry, but there is a FMV on TD where moebious explain what is it

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i was looking for a vid, couldnt find it. no one will not care about it. its important to everyone, ill find the vid if i can

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The first decade disk actually butchers what tiberium is/was. EA completely misinterpreted it IMO.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it says its something to fight over. They made it up...right?? So it is important. If you don't harvest ore or tiberium then you have no cash flow. And oil derricks don't have the cash to sustain your army unless you have a lot of them on a mao and control all of them and they have big money....but refineries are needed to build your base...

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i've created another GDI Post with the video and Scientist notes

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nikademis Von Hisson wrote:
Well, it says its something to fight over. They made it up...right?? So it is important. If you don't harvest ore or tiberium then you have no cash flow. And oil derricks don't have the cash to sustain your army unless you have a lot of them on a mao and control all of them and they have big money....but refineries are needed to build your base...
What? #All_Coholic

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nikademis Von Hisson wrote:

The hell are you talking about? Confused

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

O.o?

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tiberium is how you get cash......you dont harvest.....you dont get cash.

the only other way to get cash is if you have oil derricks on the map.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes....

But.
Tiberium has a lot more lore and fiction surrounding it than, say, ore. The function of Tiberium ingame is a source of money, but in the story arc it also holds an important place as a driving force in the plot.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
tiberium is how you get cash......you dont harvest.....you dont get cash.

the only other way to get cash is if you have oil derricks on the map.

I really have no clue as to why you're trying to explain the basics of the game to us, and Oil Derricks? Maybe even the wrong game you're trying to explain here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon