Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Officers Honor Club
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Comr4de
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject:  Officers Honor Club Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know what happened, but when I started ZH the next thing occured:
Ingame I got a second flag under my normal CC color flag.
And yes, I edited the skirmish stats, but that was done looong before this happened

Officers2.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.05 MB
 Viewed:  6263 Time(s)

Officers2.PNG

Officers.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.66 MB
 Viewed:  6263 Time(s)

Officers.PNG

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it seems you enabled the special stuff you got when you pre-ordered Generals. I had no idea it had an actual ingame effect too besides the medal #Tongue

Revolutionary
Commander

Location: Scotland, starting a Revolution Cameo: metricon. Posts:???

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh i never knew this excisted, how did you enable that?

Comr4de
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To be honest, I have no idea. I was modding the BossGeneral and her upgrade 'set up'.
I have a question about it, if I preordered Generals, would it look this crappy too? Or is it just that this is ZH and not Generals.
And finally, this (image) is next to it, there is no medal but there is text. The text says it all, but I never found anything special goals on missions though.

BattleHonor.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.04 MB
 Viewed:  6214 Time(s)

BattleHonor.PNG

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Or is it just that this is ZH and not Generals.

What the hell are you talking about? Generals looks exactly the same as Zero Hour, the only difference is that ZH has more features.

Quote:

And finally, this (image) is next to it, there is no medal but there is text. The text says it all, but I never found anything special goals on missions though.

That text there tells you what these medals are there for, and how to achieve them. Beat the campaigns to get a medal for each campaign.

Comr4de
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was talking about the position of the medal, why there and half? If you could scroll down, because the whole row is filled with 'Battle Honors' except for the first medal. Get it? The Officers Honor Club medal is half visible

Revolutionary
Commander

Location: Scotland, starting a Revolution Cameo: metricon. Posts:???

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in Generals there is a slot in which another medal could be placed on the second row

it goes
china missions, gla missions usa mission, build 20+ air, build 50+ tanks on the first row
and
endurance, build all supers, 2 battle honor medals and then an empty slot

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ignoring some of the foolishness: the pre-order was supposed to be for Generals only. As I said, iirc it never worked ingame, and it seemed EA didn't bother giving it a correct place in ZH, as it was disabled.

Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Resurrection!!!!

Any way to ENABLE this? Possibly recode it slightly for different purposes? x]

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If Comr4de shows up here, he might tell. I'm not sure where to look for this one Confused

Ju-Jin
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is a simple line that is added in the options ini or value in the registry if i remember correctly. Just look in the game dat for it and you can find out where it goes as you can see other variables near it.

Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have no idea how to read the game.dat
:/

Ju-Jin
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a simple text editor actually works, you just need to see what other stuff is in vicinity.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon