Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:23 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tech Nuke Plant [RA2/YR]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [35 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject:  Tech Nuke Plant [RA2/YR] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a tech nuke plant thing i made for OWD but devin decided not to use it so im donating it here! I posted a screenshot , not ingame though, of it too.

techbuild 0000.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.04 KB
 Viewed:  20134 Time(s)

techbuild 0000.jpg

techbuild.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  techbuild.zip
 Filesize:  18.18 KB
 Downloaded:  1540 Time(s)

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sweet! That's good sk8erkid!

Joe
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looking good, keep it up

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
bullethead
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks pretty good.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That Rocks Sk8erkid
I will use that in my mod and ill post a screenie of it ASAP. Its gonna be the new Allied PowerPlant. Of course you will recieve credit for it Sk8erKid. Keep up the good work Pal.

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oy, I was hopping to upload to CnC Central... but if you are going to use it in your mod shadowfx, and you don't want me to, I erm... won't...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dang u sk8er, i couldve used that as the SWAT power plant

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where the door to get in it?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's in the other side of the building #Tongue... Nice job, Sk8er Smile

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mike, you can put it up at CNC cetral. And ice you can still use it as the SWAT thing if you want. I could recolor it grey if it would fit better too

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I want to use it if I ever make an RA2 mod

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i never said i wouldnt use it, i just said it would be a while be4 i got around to adding it. i think i will soon though, if u guys dont mind.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't! Very Happy

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised I could of sworn you said you were going to use a different design! Sorry, lol, Do you guys want it in allied scheme?

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like it, could be used as a Soviet tech structure Smile

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah would be really cool as an allied adv power plant.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, they don't have one Shocked

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it wuz gonna be a tech building, hence the name

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

" Sk8erkid

devin, since you may not use the structure i made, can i at least post the undamaged frame here so people can see it? maybe get some comments?

devin11590

uhh, you can post the whole thing, but the graphics hut would be a better place. "

haha! i win #Tongue lol ya you said that... so sorry

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i never said i wasnt gonna use it i just said yuo could post it Wink :p I win :p

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I lose! Very Happy
this is to confusing...

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats a nice job sk8rkid. that could really be a light nuke powerplant or a good building for campaigns

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that wuz what i requested it for #Tongue now im just gonna make it a tech building in the RMG and inthe mods MP maps if i can get FA2 to support my mod correctly.

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ii have decided not to use it in my mod so do what ever ya want with it i dont care

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whose image is this? devins or shadows?

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its mine! lol Razz

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, you weren't one of the choices #Tongue Laughing lol

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol Laughing

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
MaperRiz
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

May I ask? Whats the foundation

Joe
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dont trust me.. but it looks like a 5x1 or 4x1 or is it 1x4 or 1x5? ARG IM CONFUSED!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Joe
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i measured it out... its a 2x5 building

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was just about to asy 2x5 just by looking at it.

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

will that work? because ive had trouble with larger foundations in the past. that underground nuke sile i dloaded somewhere had a long foundfation and it is off-center, appearing 1 or 2 cells higher than it should.

eazy e
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think that looks nice Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [35 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!