Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:03 am
All times are UTC + 0
Job need "Mapper"
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject:  Job need "Mapper"
Subject description: read on 4rd replay
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

since i have only few time to keep working on the mod to make sure i can continue to making it i need some help from other people. if i can't find any help i'll have no choice to leave the mod dead. and public it as free use resource.

Job need [1 position per job]

- sound effect codding =take care everything about sound effect include codding. include EVA [1 position]

- UI artist = making game interface [not include radar animation]

- detail codder = spike up the mod and make every minor thing on code go right for example [unit FLH , missing unit name , missing animation etc] *Full*

- concept artist = design unit / building [truely i can design it by self but this job can help save my time , ] *Full*

- terrain artist = just help me finish "dirt road" tile only.

that help me can point on modeling and finish all graphic for unit and building.

Last edited by Holy_Master on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I could throw in some concepts, and maybe do some GUI if you're desperate.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: job Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What do you have as far as terrain??

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i have been finish for most part only dirt road that i haven't done if this part is done my terrain is finish.

and because i can't mapping by self it not easy for me to check it.

if anyone want to help please PM me i'll add you to staff list that allow you access staff forum.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROS looking for mapper who can work with Ra2YR map. [you dont need to work with ROS terrain anymore except you want to]

if anyone interesting just PM me. Smile

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*sigh*
..dirt roads.. >_<
I ll share it as soon as I finish my tileset, but this may take time.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you very much gangster but truely i have done those part already even it didnt look so good but it work ok [i edit it from resize TS terrain].

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon