Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 am
All times are UTC + 0
Support if you need it.
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject:  Support if you need it. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My group and I have cancelled our mod project for Generals Zero Hour.
Instead we will be making our own RTS game with some FPS modes to make the campaign a bit more in-depth.

I can help new Generals Zero Hour modders however.
I'm proficient in ini coding, some windows coding [command bar/main menus etc], and just about everything else except for modeling and AI coding.

It'll be a side job, if I were to help someone, so please don't expect me to do everything for you, I'd be more of an assistant from time to time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon