Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Star Strike is 7 years old!
Moderators: EVA-251
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject:  Star Strike is 7 years old!
Subject description: Old fart.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is 7 Years Old!

As is tradition, the obligatory birthday update of Star Strike is here! Breaking with tradition however, I don't have anything new to show you guys.

Due to university studies, a nasty addiction to World of Tanks, and the moving of Red Alert 1.5 to Yuri's Revenge, Star Strike has not been a priority since over a year ago.

If you want to help Star Strike get back into the grand scheme of things, then let me say this- what both mods need are good testers and an AI coder.  I can do balance tweaks and make cameos and voxels. But when I am the only one to actually balance test the mod, it becomes extremely time-consuming and I can only focus on a single mod at a time.

But I am not leaving you folks with nothing though:
Public Voxel Release

Click any of these images to go to the thread where you can download them.

Web Site News
Update: Banshee has resolved the issue. The PHP sections of the site are now navigable.

Closing
That's all for now! Hopefully next time will sooner than a year and will feature more than just public content releases!

Last edited by EVA-251 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy crap, it's been 7 yrs already? Congrats on StarStrikes 7th yr anniversary.

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, the downloads aren't visible. I'll be waiting to finally give this a test. Smile

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I meant the internal builds. The mod has changed a ton from the last public release (including the entire rulesmd redone from scratch).

Though I could put out a public test release if the current build isn't too heavily...eh, deconstructed.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eva251's site has been fixed recently. I think you guys can now download every mod that it hosts.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy late anniversary!

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Orac
President

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good work so far! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon