Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:58 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberium Delusion
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject:  Tiberium Delusion
Subject description: 10th map........requires FS
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here is my 10th map Razz
Info:
Map Size: 128X112
Players: 2-6
Theatre: Temperate
Other: Players should have plenty of room to build with plenty or tiberium to harvest.I have made Lightposts buildable as soon as you have a powerplant and sniper towers which look like the LightTowers and these are buildable after you get your BARRACKS. Tiberium is worth slightly more, and should grow a little bit faster to. There are many triggers on this map. There is a radar in the city. Capture it to reveal the entire map and get a special suprise. However be prepared the city has its own defences to. This map is best played with 5 hard AIs as it makes it more challenging to play. This is my 10th map! Enjoy! Wink

credit for the map name goes to Orca Commander......he can have a cookie

tell me any comments you have about this map please

the radar and my protection for it.png
 Description:
the capturable radar along with my fortified defense for it
 Filesize:  311.13 KB
 Viewed:  9494 Time(s)

the radar and my protection for it.png

a blue mutation point that gets hit by meteors.png
 Description:
meteors come and hit this patch of blue mutations every so often
 Filesize:  285.86 KB

a blue mutation point that gets hit by meteors.png

A Rest Stop outside of the city.png
 Description:
a rest area next to the mutations.........right outside of the city
 Filesize:  345.85 KB

A Rest Stop outside of the city.png

minimap for next map1.PNG
 Description:
minimap
 Filesize:  35.72 KB

minimap for next map1.PNG

Tiberium Delusion.zip
 Description:
Tiberium Delusion

Download
 Filename:  Tiberium Delusion.zip
 Filesize:  257.07 KB
 Downloaded:  1062 Time(s)

m666
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice, good work. I see no problems. I like the inner city work, as well.

How do you get meteors to work? I tried a few times, but it never worked. I need into on the action stuff. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ahhh only one comment so far...........eh oh well

its a good one Smile

soo any other comments people?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, it is a very good map, I even had time to play it yesterday, unfortunately, I didn't have time to test the fusion bomber...

btw, why have a mod map?

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm posting this in school now. Once I get home I'll download this map! Commenting later.

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I could swear i commented this map here already... But still a very nice map by Ixith!!

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

An interesting map, I have to say.

I can't say I've tried it ingame, but looking at it in FS, it looks very well made. Nicely themed, very well detailed, the civilian clusters are done really nicely, I have to say.

And through some of the screenshots it looks like you got some really nice lighting effects too.

A very nice map indeed! A lot of effort and time has been put into it, and you can tell. The cliff work is very good, and I haven't come across any errors, which is a rare treat. Well done.

About making it a mod-map.. unfortunately it makes it seem a bit.. n00bish? Uber Orca's, Sniper Towers etc.. I don't think there is a real need for them, in some ways they take away the style from the map.

But putting that aside, a brilliant map, I'm impressed! Well done!

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wellll i can see your comment about the sniper tower and the aircrafts i added however the sniper towers kidna arent that great in a way and the Fusion Bomber (the special banshee) and the Fury Orca(the special Orca) really arent that great.....they still have crappy health limit so they can be taken down quite fast and they have a build limit of 5 plus not to mention the fact that the Fusion Bomber flies around in a circle sometimes.......and that with a proper air defense these aircraft arent that great

@Yuri 06 i made it a mod map mainly just to see what things i could do to it and to see if it would bring in interesting part to the map

however i think the comments about the aircraft and sniper towers is valid.......i probably should have came up with some type of story and maybe even made it so the AI uses more infantry rushes on you so that the sniper towers would have had a point..............

oh BTW as soon as i find out about this one problem i will bring another map to you Wink ..........its been on hold for a very long time and im starting to get agrevated with this certain thing........i may ask about it here in the mapping discussion to........but anyways i think you guys will like the next one........

but back on topic.............are there anymore comments about this map?

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

spotlight it!

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

pity i dont think anyone else agrees Sad ............oh well there is always my next map.........which may be awhile or not........not sure

well anyways just to keep this going to see if i can get anyone else to give me comments Very Happy

are there anymore comments anyone? any kind would do.....

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that gas station gives me the creeps...all that tiberian ..eeek

nice job worth the download Very Happy 10/10

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have considered it for being spotlighted.. its just the modded rules add a n00bish factor to it which I don't like, sorry.

I just see no real point in the added units, whether they are super or not.

superdjidane
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great multiplayer map and great night ambiance. This map is interresting for the trigger wich make de the meteorites work and the animated city. Great Work !

Just dowload this one !

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

superdjidane, why is it you always bump topics from six years ago, but you never post in new threads?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon