Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:56 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Anyone up for some games?
Moderators: Dawn of the Tiberium Age Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject:  Anyone up for some games? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been playing this a lot lately and I've also started to create some multiplayer maps to give out.

Had a couple of games with Bittah Commander which ended with us getting destroyed by the AI #Tongue.

If anyone wants to arrange some online games then feel free to add me on messenger - vlad06@gmail.com.

Thank you

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a bit time and would like to play some matches. Anyone else?

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd be happy to play.

I've never actually played online, just over LAN, so this should be fun.

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok guys great news. Lin I know you don't use messenger so how shall we arrange games from time to time? Fancy doing it through the forum?

Scorched Earth, you on messenger mate?

ChronoSeth
Sergeant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

See, this would be easy if cncxs was back up. Razz

I'd be interested in joining in on a few games.

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We need to start a little group that plays and promotes online interaction and multiplayer in these games.

So many fantastic mods, take DTA for example - Bittah and the rest of the guys put a lot of effort into making it so it would be a massive shame to see it wither away in terms of online longevity.

Let's get some teams together!

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hopefully the next update will bring some more random players back to CnCNet.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

online right now.

I also often start DTA, stay in the lobby, minimize the game and then check every 10-20 minutes if there is someone new. Wink

Public SHPs

Tools

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll be on tonight, in two, three hours tops.

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We had some good games last night although I did get frustrated by the AI and the lack of space.

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I couldn't get on last night. Got caught up in doing work. #Tongue

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To start well into the weekend, i would like to see at least 8 players online this evening (17:30 UTC + 0:00 forum time) for some massive FFA battles. Smile

Public SHPs

Tools

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I might also be online later today.

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, I'll try to participate if I'm able to go back home early today. Haven't played anything online since I started my thesis Confused.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I could as well.

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm getting on right now, even though I'm a day late. #Tongue

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyone on tonight?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i waited a few hours yesterday, but no one was there. Sad
waiting right now too. Smile

Public SHPs

Tools

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll be on tonight.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

From what I can tell it's currently not possible to connect to CnCNet with DTA anymore... I'll try to contact hifi tomorrow to see what's going on.

View user's profile Send private message ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CnCNet 4.0 was released so we'll need to update the Launcher for that.

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jeez, this new updates takes forever. Probably just my internet connection after last night's storm, but still... I'm not having any problems with anything else.

Edit: Could someone please upload version 1.11009? For some reason, the launcher won't update the game correctly.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scorched Earth wrote:
Edit: Could someone please upload version 1.11009? For some reason, the launcher won't update the game correctly.

It will be uploaded to ModDB soon-ish, although because of verification it'll likely take until tomorrow before you can download it.

About the Launcher being unable to update DTA, replace your DTA_Launcher.exe with this one: http://dta.ppmsite.com/updates/DTA_Launcher.exe

If it still doesn't work, upload the launcher.log file from DTA's directory here.

The Launcher got an entirely new update mechanism for this update, so there might be some issues despite internal testing.

For the changelog, see http://dta.ppmsite.com/updates/ReadMe.rtf

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's uploaded to Mod DB already, but you're forgetting that it won't be available to anyone from there until the Mod DB folks have authorized it.

If replacing the launcher with the newer version Rampastring just linked to doesn't work, you can get the full package of DTA 1.1109 from http://dta.ppmsite.com/DTA11109.zip.

View user's profile Send private message ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

I tried the launcher that Rampastein uploaded, but same problem. I tried downloading the entire version that Bittah uploaded, but it still took forever.

I've determined it's just my shitty internet connection. #Tongue I have no idea why, it's never this bad. I'll just have to wait.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

raynor95
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've installed the game in the morning and just played one match, It's a nice mod, count me in if you're going to play this weekend.
PD: there is a Tesla Hovercraft ftw

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum