Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:31 am
All times are UTC + 0
Rise of Corruption got restarted!
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [35 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject:  Rise of Corruption got restarted! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone it´s me Hassan and I want you to know that I restarted my mod Rise of Corruption (ROC) back from zero.
I have changed the whole story and the idea behind the mod. All these changes can be seen HERE on moddb.
These are the first pics of my mod, they only show a few changes of the GDI now, but more pics will come soon!

This is a small GDI field base on a higher position.

Go Steel Talons go into the snow!!!

Defend yourself!!!

This is my remake of the GDI amphibian apc.

That is the new Orca Fighter.

The Slingshot is a small anti-air hovercraft!

This is the new standard Titan mech of the GDI.

Btw.: Credit for the Titan, Orca and Slingshot goes to Orac.
Credit for the two new upgrades of the component tower
goes to Holy_Master and Reign of Steel!!!

Last edited by Hassan_2030 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool but the componant tower should really be 2x2 to support such massive addons!

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You are right with the great guardian cannon, but I have a solution for this!

Credit goes to Holy_Master and Reign of Steel for the gun turret and to
Lin Kuei Ominae for the awesome defense tower!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Amphibious APC looks good, alot better than the vanilla

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks dude!

Btw.: What do you think of my new Disruptor Tank remake?
Credit for the turret goes to ORAC, because I have modified
his public disruptor turret.

sonic_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.31 MB
 Viewed:  13988 Time(s)

sonic_000.gif

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really like the look and texture of that walker. Love the APC and the Hover MLRS too.

Why did you re start?

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I restarted, because my old story was bad and the old style was not what I wanted it to be. Thats the reason why I restarted back from zero!

Btw.: It is no Hover MLRS, it is a Hover Flak Tank OK!? Wink

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think the Disruptor needs to be wider, since it's so long. A larger, more impressive dish also wouldn't go amiss. I notice it has been scaled down, so perhaps that's something to play with.

Additionally, I'd extend the cabin back all the way to the turret, so that the dizzie doesn't look so fragile in the middle.

Nice stuff, Hassan! Very Happy

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok I will think about it thanks Orac!

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep, some details in the middle could be nice, maybe a energy battery or something, Looking at the hva preview I got the feeling it could be a Battle fortress or a battleship, it "feels" giant.

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Version 2 of my disruptor Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As the title says, here comes the second version of it with a bigger dish and
a longer cabin to make it look less fragile in the middle.

sonic_001.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.7 MB
 Viewed:  13890 Time(s)

sonic_001.gif

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject:  New units have arrived! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone and welcome to our first unit and faction update for ROC. In this update we want
to show you the second last new GDI unit the Predator MBT, which is the standard medium GDI unit
on lower tier levels. We will show you the two scrin units of ROC, which are planned for the last GDI
and NOD campaign missions and as ai units on some multiplayer maps aswell. And we grant you a first
view on the brotherhood of NOD and it showes NODs great marine pride the Basilisk class Battlecruiser.

This is the new GDI Predator MBT, the new medium battle unit.
(Credit for the Predator goes to ORAC, because it is again
a modified version of his public assets!)

Here you can see the Scrin Shock Trooper, its their standard infantry.
(Credit for it goes to Holy_Master and Reign of Steel)

The Scrin Stormrider Fighter.
(Credit goes to Big Jah)

This is the pride of the NOD navy, the Basilisk class Battlecruiser.

It is of course able to defend itself against air attacks, Orcas
and even Stormrider have no chance to strike this beast down!

That's all for now people thanks for watching.
Btw.: You can track this mod on Moddb too, if you like!

Last edited by Hassan_2030 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:37 am; edited 3 times in total

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You might want to make some colour edits to the Predator, it looks a bit dark in that shot.

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe, but overall how do you like my edit of your design?

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No offense but your edit of the Predator still looks like a plush toy. Do any of the battleship's turrets work?

Anyways, everything looks great. Is Scrin a new faction (also what happened to that previous faction)?

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No none of the turrets works sorry, they are all a fixed part of the ships model.
And yes the scrin are a none playable faction like the mutants and cabal as well,
all three factions are important for the campaign! But which previous faction
do you mean!?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do you want to be hosted at PPM?

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why do you have another project with TO stuff? Is there any problem with TO?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why do you have another project with Tiberian Sun stuff? Is there any problem with Tiberian Sun?

Oh wait.. no... wait.. it's just an answer to TiberFCLS Wink.

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry if I didn't express myself clear, but what I meant was if there was any problem in the development process of TO that made Hassan wanting to start other project on his own with some of the assets that he created for TO.

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Banshee, I really would like to get hosted and sorry for the delay!!!

Btw.: TiberFCSL you misunderstood my intention with ROC. ROC has a very
similar style with TO, but it is not an unused assets mod it is my personal
dream mod project that should have a good quality and thats why I use a
similiar unit style. And I want to tell my point of view about the time between
the second and the third tiberium war. Or short, I say no to the liquid tiberium
bomb and the ioncannon attack on the prime temple that caused the
LT-bomb to explode! I say the scrin where alerted by an ancient emergency
signal send from the scrin wreckage! But the activation was an accident caused by the
heavy fight between GDI and NOD inside the wreck. Thats why the first scrin
scouting units came to search for survivers and found a planet full of tiberium.
Everybody knows what happens now, I think!?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hassan_2030 wrote:
Thanks Banshee, I really would like to get hosted and sorry for the delay!!!

You were quick.

Anyway, PM me the name and description of the forum and subforums that you desire.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I spend a lot of my free time making TO stuff, and I don't see any of it here.

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The public version of your scorpion tank and the old repairdrone from your
last public voxel package are part of ROC, but only these two public TO assets!

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh! I thought I saw the Titan in TO and my little brother says he saw the Battlecruiser, but I'm not sure of what he really saw.
And BTW, you've got a nice story there, Hassan!!! Will the Philadelphia be destroyed too?
Is the scrin shocktrooper made after the CNC3 Westwood concepts?

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The titan was tested in TO, but it should not be used inside!
ORAC made it for testing purposes and gave it to me for my
mod. It was the prototyp for TOs heavy GDI mech, which
ORAC develops!!! And the cruiser was build exclusive for ROC
he can´t have seen it in TO before, because it was build last
week and never even used or teted in TO!!!

Btw.: I have not decided about the fate of the philadelphia yet!
And the shocktrooper is an old public asset of Holy_Masters
mod and Reign of Steel.

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the answer and sorry for the confusion.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Could we see all your current GDI voxels side by side, Hassan? It'd be nice to get a better idea of how well they fit together.

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wait just two or three more days and you will see all regular
GDI and NOD units together. I am working on the last two
regular unit voxels (MCV, NOD Reckoner APC) at the moment!!!
They will be ready soon.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

good to see someone use my public asset do something. don't worry about my credit. just use it, it's ok . Smile [event i write agreement like that but truely i didn't take much serious about it]

and the mod look good, those turret fit very well in TS.

Last edited by Holy_Master on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good to here that thanks!!! Very Happy

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:31 am    Post subject:  Unit update 2 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is the second and final unit update of ROC. We want to show you all the buildable units of GDI and NOD, the Mutants,
Cabal and the Civilian vehicles this time. Btw. We will also show you the replacement for the GDI Dropship which unloads
heavy vehicles in the planned campaign. The new GDI Hovercraft. This is not only an update for the units of ROC, but in
fact also for the factions like the Mutants, Cabal, the Civilians, GDI and NOD. You can see Cabals small comeback for example.

The Mutants trying to escape Cabals forces.

They didn´t stand a chance against Cabals new Swarmling Mechs
and the good old Cyborgs!

These are the new civilian vehicles of ROC.

This is the new GDI Hovercraft, it replaces the Dropship.

Here you can see all buildable units inside ROC!

Credit List (for this update):
Holy_Master and Reign of Steel: Avatar, Cabal Swarmling Mech
Team Black: Road Roller
Denmon: small Camper
Regulus: loaded and unloaded Truck, Pickup, Car, school Bus, big Camper
ORAC and TO: Repair Drone, Scorpion Tank, Titan Mech
ORAC: Excavator, Trike, Mutant Truck, Slingshot hover Tank, Predator Tank, GDI Orca, Flame Tank, Disruptor Turret
206UE: NOD Bike
Gangster: NOD Militant
SuperJoe: Civilian Technican, NOD Engineer, Bazooka Infantry

Stealth Killer
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Loved it man, Keep it up its awsome

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks dude!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [35 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon