Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:12 am
All times are UTC + 0
Ares features report
Moderators: Ares Support Team at PPM, Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject:  Ares features report
Subject description: features which work/do not work in my mod
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello guys Very Happy
According to Renegade and Grain Dilach, we can (and should) report features which we are using in our mods, and explain if they are working or which are buggy or not working, so they can keep records about stable features and move on to unstable to fix them.
So, I talked with Graion Dilach in PMs, and he send me here to create thread.
Graion Dilach, AlexB, Renegade here is my report:
First to know that I haven-t been moding or testing Ares's feature for months, due to real life and college issues. Also, I did not keep somehwere in text document which Ares's features I used at all, so for those months of my inactivity I most likely forgot some of features which I am using. I also have old cracked version of Ra2 and YR, thats why I never reported anything, it may be related that not all Ares features will work with cracked versions. But it worked almost all fine for all those years in my case. Also, be note that I am not using LaunchPad or anything such, I just copy-paste Ares's files in RA2 folder, and click ,,Run Ares" to start my mod.

So lets move on features:

- I am using this version of Ares

- I am using new Color Selection System, it works just fine.

- In UISetting, I am using campaign list, and it works fine to me

[UISettings]
PlayMoviesButton=hide
;CampaignButton=hide
CampaignList=yes
ShowDebugCampaigns=yes

- I am using Wave is Laser, Big Laser and their coloring and they working fine

Wave.IsLaser=yes
Wave.Color=216,0,184

Wave.IsBigLaser=yes
Wave.Color=216,0,184

- I am using EMP weapon/warhead, for effect I am coloring Magnetron beam.

[EMPBeam]
Damage=1
ROF=50
Range=6
Speed=100
Projectile=InvisibleHigh
Warhead=MagneEMPWH
Report=MagnetronAttack
Wave.Color=0,255,175
IsMagBeam=yes

[MagneEMPWH]
Verses=0%,0%,0%,3%,3%,3%,0%,0%,0%,0%,0%
Bullets=yes
EMP.Duration=60

- I am using new spy effects, and they all work fine, however it made me many times glitch which I will explain later in features which are buggy.
Here is what is working.

[YA/GA/NA/CNST]

SpyEffect.Custom=yes
SpyEffect.RevealProduction=yes

[YA/GA/NAREFN]
SpyEffect.Custom=yes
SpyEffect.StolenMoneyAmount=5000

[YA/GA/NABRCK-WEAP]
SpyEffect.Custom=yes
SpyEffect.UnitVeterancy=yes
SpyEffect.RevealProduction=yes

[RADARS]
SpyEffect.Custom=yes
SpyEffect.ResetRadar=yes
SpyEffect.RevealRadar=yes

And all features works well for me, except bug for revealradar which I will explain later.

- I am using MoneyDonation Super weapon and SpySat Special, which uses new Ares's features which works for me fine!
Here, you will notice which codes I am using.

[MoneySpecial]
UIName=Name:PsyReveal
Name=Psychic Reveal
IsPowered=false
RechargeVoice=
ChargingVoice=
ImpatientVoice=
SuspendVoice=
RechargeTime=2
Type=PsychicReveal
Action=TibSunBug
SidebarImage=DONATEICON
ShowTimer=no
DisableableFromShell=no ; gs this determines which superweapons are turned off by the checkbox
FlashSidebarTabFrames=120; default is always, put 0 for never, or a number for x
SW.Range=0
SW.AutoFire=yes
SW.ManualFire=no
SW.AITargeting=Self
Money.Amount=1000
;SW.Sound=CrateMoney
;SW.ActivationSound=CrateMoney
EVA.Ready=CrateMoney

[SpySatSpecial]
UIName=Name:PsyReveal
Name=Psychic Reveal
IsPowered=false
RechargeVoice=
ChargingVoice=
ImpatientVoice=
SuspendVoice=
RechargeTime=10
Type=PsychicReveal
Action=TibSunBug2
SidebarImage=SPYSATICON
ShowTimer=no
DisableableFromShell=no ; gs this determines which superweapons are turned off by the checkbox
FlashSidebarTabFrames=120; default is always, put 0 for never, or a number for x
SW.Range=256
SW.AutoFire=yes
SW.ManualFire=no
SW.AITargeting=Self
SW.Sound=SpyUplinkOn

NOW FEATURES WHICH ARE NOT WORKING OR BUGGY FEATURES!

- House Color on Rad Beam always cause Internal Error to me when weapon is supposed to fire.
I just tested it with Initiate's weapon. When Initiate was supposed to fire, I got Internal Error. That bug happened in another version of Ares in past which I used. I cannot remember which one.

[PsychicJab]
Damage=25
ROF=15
Range=4.5
Projectile=InvisibleLow
Speed=100
;Warhead=PJABWH
Warhead=SAFlame
Report=InitiateAttack
OccupantAnim=UCINIT
OpenToppedAnim=GUNFIRE;weapon doesn't have an anim naturally, so use this one when in a BattleFortress
IsRadBeam=yes
Beam.IsHouseColor=yes

- Bug about SpyEffect.RevealRadar=yes and GAP Generator.
When I enter with Spy in Radar, it works fine, enemy units behave's like my own, so their sight is my sight, whatever they reveal, I can see!
But, problem is shroud generated with GAP generator. Enemy units reveal it fine, but problem occurs when GAP generator is off line. For example when I attack computer, my ,,last attack", I collect many tanks and artilleries. I enter in his base, cut his power off, but incase that I destroy to much defenses, so his GAP Generator became online again, he creates shroud even above my own units !!! So blindly, I have to select them and move. it also became when enemy unit reveals shroud under GAP generator-s radius. But each time I put Psychic Reveal on, GAp generator re-shrouds it all again under its radius, not matter if enemy unit already cleared shroud. I think that I noticed same happens, if he goes online/offline via power cut. I think that GAP generator tries to reshroud area each time it goes online. But its maybe not problem, but shrouding my own units in his base definitively it is.

- House color laser bolding problem.
Since that unstable build which caused laser weights or whatever, I noticed that default house color laser is too bold, about few times boulder than before. So, that build most likely was implemented in that ,,all in one" Ares, implementing that bug too.
Here is example:

As you can see from screenshot, Statue's laser is much bolder than Disc's lasers. I did not even touch any of lasers! its default laser for Statue, Bust laser which is copy paste of Prism Laser with different firing weapon sound only. That problem occurs with any HouseLaser color, thats why I replaced all house lasers with custom colored ones because that bold lasers annoy me.

- Bug with veterancy spy effect
When I enter with spy into war factory for example, and after that start creating some tank, when that tank got finished it says ,,Ready" like it is super weapon or building, so I have to click on that tank, so he can exit from War Factory. That happens only once first time I infiltrate war factory. next tanks will exit normally, but first one after infiltration must be clicked on.
here explanation

In this screenshot I just infiltrated neutral war factory, and start creating Master Mind. MasterMind production was finished but instead exit from war factory automatically, he got Ready status.
Just watch at that Psychic Dominator, please, I put it for time checking! Dominators says: 07:55, now look at next screenshot

Psychic Dominator says: 04:07 and still MasterMind is on ,,Ready" status.
Now look at next screenshot

I even put into quee other tanks, but still MasterMind must be manually clicked to exit from War factory, so other tanks can start to produce. That happens only once per first infiltration, but randomly occurs, sometimes each time you infiltrate War factory or barracks, and can cause even aircraft to have ready status!

- Now Are's bug with Magnetron weapons which I sent PM to AlexB long time ago. This is copy-paste from PM
I am using this new public version 0.2rc1, but that bug happened in previous versions of Ares.
I noticed that Wave.IsLaser=yes in one weapon do not stand with IsMagBeam=yes in second weapon. Not matter which is primary, which secondary weapon.
here weapon codes

; Fire by Magnetron
[MagneticBeam]
Damage=5000
ROF=100
Range=12
MinimumRange=3
Speed=100
Projectile=InvisibleHigh
Warhead=LocomotorBeam
Report=MagnetronAttack
;IsRadBeam=yes
IsMagBeam=yes

;Magnetron's shaking weapon for buildings
[MagneShake]
Damage=100
ROF=100
Range=12
Projectile=InvisibleHigh
Spread=2
Speed=40
Report=MagnetronMagneShake
Warhead=MagneShakeWH
;IsMagBeam=yes
;Anim=PURPLEMUZZLE
Wave.IsLaser=yes
Wave.Color=216,0,184

In case of my Magnetron it is
Primary=MagneShake
Secondary=MagneticBeam
I just switched off primary and secondary for some reason. Normally primary is beam and secondary is shake, but I need it switched off. Problem occurs in both cases.

So here is problem. Magnetron can drag vehicles, but when fire that primary weapon with Wave.IsLaser=yes, next time when fires magnetic beam, it's magnetic beam will be invisible! it will never get it's Magnetic effect again, its like you are using InvisibleHigh projectile without IsMagBeam=yes
That happens to each magnetron after he fires MagneShake weapon. You will have magnetic Beam effect until moment you fire MagneShake. After that magnetic beam will be fired, vehicle will be drag, but not purple magnetic wave.
Just look at those screenshots.

1. Magnetron fires normally its secondary weapon which is MagneticBeam.
it has wrong FLH but ignore that, I accidentally forgot to set it.

2. Magnetron fires normally its primary weapon into ground which has Wave.IsLaser=yes set.

3. Now, here problems began. Magnetron again fires its secondary weapon, dragging lasher Tank, but as you can see, it has no visual effect,just tank is in air without purple magnetic beam.

4. After that, I again ordered him to fire in ground, and fired normally with primary weapon.

5. Well, this may be new bug. I ordered magnetron to drag towards it new Lasher Tank, but I suddenly changed his target, I ordered him to fire at ground, which means that he must drop Lasher Tank immediately. Problem is that he did not. He still keeps draggin tank towards it (with invisible weapon again) and fire in ground with primary weapon at same time!

As you can see from screenshot, Lasher Tank is still in air, normaly going towards Magnetron until magnetron is firing its primary weapon. Basically he is firing two weapons at same time! But if you order magnetron to move, lasher Tank will fall to ground immediately.
To achieve this just order Magnetron to drag tank, when he starts doing it, just order to attack ground. But have Shake for primary and Beam for secondary, I did not test normally.
However, first problem still occurs that IsMagBeam=yes visual effect is lost after weapon with Wave.IsLaser=yes is fired. Seems that those two tangs do not stand well on one unit.

Now, I have just two Features requests, basically, one is enhancement and second is bug fix, as soon you can do it, I will be grateful. I need just those two things, please, I needed them for years. Just them.

First, can you please enhance color selection numbers from 16 to at least 25, or more, for example up to 30? be sure I am using it, here in Generals Zero Hour

Sorry for crap quality, colors look like shit here, they are awesome in reality.
So, as you can see I found and created many colors which are different in battlefield and all are recognizeabled except those two yellows which I forgot to set and distanct. And I am using them all time! Each game, different color. So, if you enhance color selections, I may offer to do all those color codes in both rules.md and ui.md, and screenshots, so people can just copy-paste if they wish. But 16 is too small number.

Second request of mine should be you to fix that retarded idiotic shitty Westwood bug, which cause IE each time you set Aircrafts to be spawned from hover vehicle aircraft. Simply, put on Kirov Airship Hornet Launcher weapon and hornets. First time Kirov is supposed to fire at something, you will get IE. Fix that as soon is possible.
In addition, you can give us opportunity to chose where from aircrafts will be spawned. Aircraft Carrier logically spawns aircrafts from above him, logically, they need to take off, but flying Aircraft may spawn aircrafts from beneath him, which is shown in many movies and games. Logically, aircrafts are inside Zepelin, or Giant Aircraft, so they do not need to take off from zero point to above, they can just be launched at air.
That would be all from me. For now, I plan to test other new stuff soon.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, really detailed, thanks for the report!

Would you mind reposting the bugs on the tracker as well? If not, I'll repost it.

Regarding the UI colors, IIRC the WW engine can't handle more than 16.

Regarding the Wave-bug... it's kinda similar why can't a unit have two Temporal.WarpAways as far as I see.

I personally only noticed Beam.IsHouseColor now as an option... -_-

Housecolor lasers... could you check that with different house colors (like red, green) and with Ares 0.1 if possible? I am thinking PF could indeed affect it, but I know no reason why they should. AFAIK laser width is affected by the housecolor itself too.

I already seen that build queue bug but only online and always considered it as a lag issue... never seen it offline to consider it as an Ares bug.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The thing about BalloonHover=yes jumpjet units as spawners producing IE every time they launch can't possibly be true. Jumpjet spawners, even if I just do what you suggest and slap hornet spawning code from ACC on Kirov, work just fine for me. You must have screwed something up if it IE's There is a real issue with those, though, and it's that the planes can't return and land back on an aerial spawner unit.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Wow, really detailed, thanks for the report!

You welcome Smile

Graion Dilach wrote:

Would you mind reposting the bugs on the tracker as well? If not, I'll repost it.

Well, if thats need I can, but not today.
I did not know if bugtracker supports those [img] tags which I were using to explain with screenshots.

Graion Dilach wrote:

Regarding the UI colors, IIRC the WW engine can't handle more than 16.

So, game's engine is max up to 16? No way adding more?

Graion Dilach wrote:

Regarding the Wave-bug... it's kinda similar why can't a unit have two Temporal.WarpAways as far as I see.

So basically it is supposed unit not to have two such weapons which one include wave.islaser and another ismagbeam ?
Magneticbeam for shake weapon is silly. All buildings which Magnetron can destroy in one shot will be distroyed without magnetic beam effect because that effect has visual delay at first shot.

Graion Dilach wrote:

I personally only noticed Beam.IsHouseColor now as an option... -_-

hehe, I tested it once, and got IE. I tested again, same. Then I ignored it.
Now I tested again so I can report it.

Graion Dilach wrote:

Housecolor lasers... could you check that with different house colors (like red, green) and with Ares 0.1 if possible? I am thinking PF could indeed affect it, but I know no reason why they should. AFAIK laser width is affected by the housecolor itself too.

Well, I was using original 0.1 long time ago, and I did not notice anything wrong, house color lasers was just fine.
And yes, not only purple colored, Prism tanks also had bold lasers too, like I said, thats why I had to remove house color lasers from my mod. I colored them.
But for any case, I will check it again and post screenshots. Later, cause soon I have to be afk for few hours, but I will be back.

Graion Dilach wrote:

I already seen that build queue bug but only online and always considered it as a lag issue... never seen it offline to consider it as an Ares bug.

Well that happened to me many times over with eariler versions and some unstable builds. Actually like I showed, it happens each time here.
It happened when I wanted to make screenshots at least.

Starkku, hello!
Well, yeah you were right, I remember now, I tested long time ago continuosly, thats why I remember it caused IE, but its still not working.
When I ordered Kirov to launch Hornets, Hornets are spawning from ground, even if Kirov is in air!!!! And after fire their weapons, they cannot take off, so they immediatelly take off to ground.
See this,

You see how planes are spawning from ground rather than from Kirov!
Now see this,

This is where they landed. And that crater is place where they bombarded.

But now, you see those Kirovs which are on ground? (Starting units, thats why they are on ground) When I order them to fire, they normally launch hornets like Aircraft carrier, and after bombarding, they came back to Kirov to reload. But once that Kirov is in air, like in first case in screenshots, they are unable to take off again.
And I want them to take off at/into Kirov! Thats what I hope Graion Dilach or AlexB that can fix with Ares.

; Kirov Airship, Blimp
[ZEP]
UIName=Name:ZEP
Name=Kirov Airship
Prerequisite=NAWEAP,NATECH
Primary=HornetLauncher
;CanPassiveAquire=no ; Won't try to pick up own targets
Spawns=HORNET
SpawnsNumber=3
SpawnRegenRate=600
SpawnReloadRate=150
FireAngle=32
Strength=1000
Category=AirPower
Armor=light
TechLevel=10
Sight=8
RadarInvisible=no
MoveToShroud=yes
BalloonHover=yes ; ie never land
;OmniFire=yes ;GEF moving to weapon
Speed=10
JumpjetSpeed=10 ;params not defined use defaults (old globals way up top called Jumpjet controls)
JumpjetClimb=12 ; SJM increased from 2 so Kirov can get out of factory before doors close
JumpjetCrash=12 ; Climb, but down
JumpJetAccel=12
JumpJetTurnRate=2
JumpjetHeight=750
;JumpjetWobbles=.01 ; ! value of zero stop wobbles? NO! Wobbles of zero means div by 0 crash. "How many wobbles would you like?" "0" "You must have wobbles!!! I kill you!"
;JumpjetDeviation=1
JumpjetNoWobbles=yes ; Really small numbers on two lines above don't actually slow down the wobbling since it is the amplitude of a sinusoidal curve
Crashable=yes ; JJ plummets down like aircraft
PitchSpeed=.9
PitchAngle=0
Owner=Russians,Confederation,Africans,Arabs
Cost=2000
Soylent=2000
Points=100
ROT=10
SpeedType=Hover
Crewed=no
ConsideredAircraft=yes
Explosion=TWLT070,S_BANG48,S_BRNL58,S_CLSN58,S_TUMU60
MaxDebris=14
IsSelectableCombatant=yes
VoiceSelect=KirovSelect
VoiceMove=KirovMove
VoiceAttack=KirovAttackCommand
VoiceFeedback=
VoiceCrashing=KirovVoiceDie
DieSound=
CreateSound=KirovCreated
CrashingSound=KirovDie
ImpactLandSound=KirovCrash
Locomotor={92612C46-F71F-11d1-AC9F-006008055BB5} ;Jumpjet
MovementZone=Fly
ThreatPosed=30 ; This value MUST be 0 for all building addons
DamageParticleSystems=SparkSys,SmallGreySSys
AuxSound1=Dummy ;Taking off
AuxSound2=Dummy ;Landing
;AllowedToStartInMultiplayer=no
VeteranAbilities=STRONGER,FIREPOWER,SIGHT,FASTER
EliteAbilities=SELF_HEAL,STRONGER,FIREPOWER,ROF
SelfHealing=Yes
MoveSound=KirovMoveLoop
Parasiteable=no
Size=50
Bunkerable=no; Units default to yes, others default to no

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well since you two are afk so cannot reply here, I will be forced to double post, with purpose Very Happy
So, I again, keep testing abilities.

- I forgot to meantion that some of buildings, almost all infantry and some vehicles has this tag:
Prerequisite.RequiredTheaters=TEMPERATE,SNOW,URBAN,DESERT,NEWURBAN
So as you can notice, that tag is very useful for preventing units/buildings/vehicles to be created at Lunar maps! And it works awesome!

- Ok guys, lets check out new code Cloneable=no on Yuri Prime.
We will create 5 Initiates and 1 Yuri Prime.

Aha! it working, Cloning Vats cloned 5 initiates, but Yuri Prime only appeared from barracks!

- Now, lets check new Code BuiltAt= so we can specify vehicles and infantries from which barracks/War Factories can be build at. It may be useful to prevent Allied vehicles to be produced at Allied War factory only, Soviet from their own, and Yuri's from his own.
[LTNK]
BuiltAt=YAWEAP

[MTNK]
BuiltAt=GAWEAP
So, I restricted Grizzly to be produced only from Allied War Factory, and Lasher Tank from Yuri War Factory only, captured Neutral Allied War factory, placed my own near it, ordered construction of 5 Lashers and 5 Grizzlies and 5 Howitzers (in my mod Yuri can build Howitzers), but I set Allied War Factory to be primary building selected.

So indeed, 5 Grizzlies exit from Allied War Factory, 5 Lashers exit from Yuri War Factory even Allied was primary, and 5 Howitzers exit from Allied one because they are not restricted. So this code works.

- Graion Dilach asked me to check that House color Laser how works with colors other than Purple. But I did not check in 0.1, its here. I am sure that 0.1 had normal lasers. I will check them soon.
Here, we are going to be red

Now, we are going to be blue

So, still that HouseLaser is bolded than normal disc laser or original houseLaser before LaserWeigh system was included. That is how original HouseLaser looks without any change. This means that my statue and Cosmonauts will get new new colored Lasers!
Gaion Dilach, look how LunarLaser looks like on Cosmonauts

To bold!

- About PCX Cameo, this is first time I checked and it is not working at all. it says that is 256 colors, but not working, its black image.
Here, before infiltration (that black guy is thief)

After infiltration

[LTNK] ; Light Tank
;Cameo=LTNKICON
Voxel=yes
Remapable=yes
;AltCameo=LTNKUICO
PrimaryFireFLH=225,0,100
CameoPCX=haosisicon.pcx
AltCameoPCX=haosisuico.pcx

Nah, it may be due to converting from BMP into PCX, I do not know. Anyway, just ignore it, it may be my fault, and I cannot lost my time on PCX cameos.

- IsCow=yes also works!
Here is screenshot when I was building Psychic Dominator.

Here is screenshot after Psychic Dominator is built. You see that animals are random around and into screen. They are active all time.

Note: Just uncomment that tag IsCow=yes, and put on Cow IsCow=no, if you are going to take screenshot of animals together for some presentation, otherwise you will have problem to ,,catch them" in one screen Very Happy especially if you have lot of them, like me.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am pretty sure PCX cameos work. Becauseeven I could manage them to work. You muust specify the extension as well (CameoPCX=thificon.pcx for example) lso, it was no further needing to checks, two reports are already more than enough to consider it confirmed.

Laserwidth might seem different, I take a recheck later.

Rest assumed, no need to PM, I always notice new posts, regardless of who posts them.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, like I said, perhaps I failed with compresion, converting, whatever. It works for others, then it works.

Ah yes, I was checking out TS cameos with TS pallete code, and it works. Of course, we need to have our pallete in RA2 folder or MIX so custom cameo would apply.

What do you want me to check also?

mevitar
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

About the lasers, house colored lasers appear to use higher thickness than regular lasers as a default value. Since LaserThickness= tag didn't exist in 0.1 Ares, you didn't have to touch anything at all for this change to happen.

Set LaserThickness=1 on the lasers and they should have the "normal" thickness back again.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PCX needs to be in expand and not ecache as well (unlike cameos), they work fine.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PCX cameos need to be saved in 256-indexed colors, and placed either loose in the directory or in an expandmd##.mix file.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon