Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
Sovereign Reign
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [42 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject:  Sovereign Reign
Subject description: What If...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This mod has had it's roots in an earlier plan (Here) but over time I have refined the story a little bit and renamed things. I already did another version you could call it a 2.0 version as it was a much better do-over of the previous one, it's what all the current screenshots are of. Now I'm thinking about reviving it for a 3.0 version.

Factions

Eagle Federation - A militarily-structured futuristic government, the Eagle Federation makes use of advanced technology to defeat their enemies with max efficiency. The actual military is controlled by Federal Master Paul Renn via Psychic Beacon that uses low power but long distance signals. The power is amplified by microscopic devices that were injected into most of the Allied Coalition, and thus a instant loyal but somewhat free thinking army.

Sovereign Empire - The New World Order at its finest, the Sovereign Empire is a feudal government set up in the wake of destruction. The Empire is ruled by Imperial Overseers that control their own domain and squabble about. The Council of 12 makes major decisions for the Empire as a whole. The military forces consist of a army of clones that were created from Yuri's research to develop a 'loyalty' gene. While fast to produce, Imperial Infantry lack strong enough brainpower to learn from battles.

United Resistance Front - A vague concept in itself, the U.R.F. is the only real chance to return the world to peace. The U.R.F. is essentially an alliance of resistance movements across the globe. They have been heavily strengthened through the efforts of ex-SAS member James Fletcher and a band of international freedom fighters. The U.R.F. gets its fighting strength from improvised technology and some of Yuri's leftover tech from his never discovered Greenland base. While Yuri's troops eventually had to abandon the base, they left valuable technology behind including MCVs and production facilities.

Screenies:

Disclaimer: I shouldn't need to tell anyone that this is a PRIVATE mod and that all assets used belong to their respective creators. I will not claim anything in this mod to be mine (unless I actually did create it). If you feel offended in anyway by my presentation of your assets please PM me and I'll censor them out of screenshots.

Fortress.png
 Description:
The Sovereign Empire's Citadel in Paris.
 Filesize:  546.75 KB
 Viewed:  32589 Time(s)

Fortress.png

Entrance.png
 Description:
The Entrance to the Imperial Citadel in Paris.
 Filesize:  599.65 KB

Entrance.png

OffToWar.png
 Description:
Imperial Armadillo APC's loading up to attack Federation-controlled Great Britain
 Filesize:  305.39 KB

OffToWar.png

Detriev.png
 Description:
Imperial Commando Detriev next to the Paris Tower. (I may change the look Paris Tower's look eventually)
 Filesize:  518.55 KB

Detriev.png

Last edited by Darkstorm on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 am; edited 3 times in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Sovereign Reign"? Are you sure you want to use this as the title? #Tongue

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I realized that a while back, but it still doesn't bother me. Smile

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So.... Eagle Federation Infantry:

Enforcer

Enforcers are used by the Federation to patrol their streets. Their assault rifles can easily be a match for Imperial Conscripts, but they cannot be as widely deployed or easily trained.

Watch Dog

[IMG]http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7586/watchd[/IMG]

The Watch Dog is a cybernetic dog that is used as scouts and guard dogs. Their tech-enhanced noses can sniff out enemy spies and sensors can detect stealth units. The Watch Dog also has enhanced bionic legs that allow is to swim very effectively. The Watch Dog is vulnerable to EMP.

Centurion

IMAGE UNAVAILABLE (Uses Mental Omega's Siege Cadre SHP)

Centurions are the pinnacle of prism technology, or as the Federation has adopted as 'Spectrum' technology. They sport portable spectrum emitters that can chew through enemy armor, but they cannot engage air targets.

Assimilation Technician

IMAGE UNAVAILABLE (They look like an engineer)

Assimilation Technicians can capture enemy structures and instantly repair your own. Will be pulled out of active combat duty if the Ares team fixes this and all tech structures will be garrisonable. (and will pass damage to occupants)

Missile Defender

Missile Defenders are used by the Federation to defend against air threats. They carry a guided missile launcher that is effective against air targets but is weak against ground armor. The launcher can be semi-effective against infantry however.

Peltast

Federal Peltasts are the next-generation rocketeer. They have a spectrum laser mounted on their suit which is effective against infantry. On mass, these flying infantry can take down vehicles and even structures.

Cyborg

The Cyborg is an effective multirole infantry. They use arm-mounted autocannons to take care of units and grenade launchers against structures. Due to their cybernetic nature, they are vulnerable to EMP.

Infiltrator

Infiltrators fulfill their namesake, they infiltrate. They can do all sorts of things, from shutting down enemy power, to stealing money, to stealing the secrets to enemy construction vehicles.

Vortex Legionnaire

The advanced version of the Chrono Legionairre. The Vortex Legionnaire has the ability to chronoshift in equipment to set up a barricade and deploy a stronger neutron cannon.

Shade

Shades are advanced tactical infantry. Their portable phase generators take the Shade out of the visible light spectrum. The same technology that was experimented on in old Allied Phase Tanks. They also carrier portable EMP emitters that allow them to disable vehicles and slowly damage with each blast.

Hero Infantry will be shown later. So, any thoughts?

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice. But I would change the Cyborg cameo, change the SHP or use a different SHP. There's a big difference between the cameo and the SHP.

I must say, I like how you turned the Allies in the bad guys. I just grabbed some energy drink from the fridge and I thought "What if someone stops reviving ztyping Yuri for a change and adds that technology to the Allies?"

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I really need to change the cyborg...

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There's a real Eiffel Tower here on PPM, but it has no shadow.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The tower isn't that complex a shape, a shadow wouldn't be too much work.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm just leaving it for now. The Eiffel Tower's look isn't a big concern. If I did implement it, I'd probably use the original Paris Tower's shadow.

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Detriev needs to be re-normalized I think.

3ds Topic
Clicky

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Detriev, eh? #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lovin' the nuke reactor ! Very Happy

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I figured Detriev fit since the Sovereign Empire uses terror weapons and a giant napalm cannon is pretty terrifying.

Also, the nuke reactor is from Robot Storm.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been rather lazy in updating this. I still having made screen shots of all the Federation units. I have taken a screen shot of the colors and GUIs for the factions however.

Each Faction has a main theme color and 2 alternate colors (think about RA2's Soviets with Red, Orange, and Dark Orange). Mind you some of them are Mental Omega's as that's what I used as a base. I hope to change it in the future.

I really don't want to upload them all to a image hoster like I did the Federation Infantry so I'll just post the Federation one. The screen shot has a few units using ApolloTD's modified voxels.vpl that is in the research topic in the RA2 forums.

Also, I'm attaching an Microsoft Excel document that has the tech list for all the factions. I'm not sure what you'll do with it, maybe use the names or the design as a template, I don't care. I'm using Allied General's thoughts behind the Combat Doctrines idea. I might expand this to subfactions later but I need to work on some more ideas before that happens.

Everything listed I have in game excluding the Stolen Tech but that's marked obsolete anyways. I'm going the Cannis route and granting Stolen Tech MCVs and Base Expansion Vehicles for your own faction's Battle Lab.

Federation GUI.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  469.65 KB
 Viewed:  32189 Time(s)

Federation GUI.png

Colors.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  488.77 KB
 Viewed:  32189 Time(s)

Colors.png

Tech List.xls
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Tech List.xls
 Filesize:  42.5 KB
 Downloaded:  181 Time(s)

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Nuke Reactor is the old AR2 one, not my work so credit AR2 Team for it Smile

Btw you can use the Extraunitcolor thing in rules to boost the light to adjust effects of my vpl further if feels too dark and i'll release the ra2 fixed light version when i bother do some tweaking Very Happy

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Brown as a playable color.

ztype yes.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ApolloTD wrote:
The Nuke Reactor is the old AR2 one, not my work so credit AR2 Team for it Smile

Btw you can use the Extraunitcolor thing in rules to boost the light to adjust effects of my vpl further if feels too dark and i'll release the ra2 fixed light version when i bother do some tweaking Very Happy

Well then thanks to the AR2 team for the Nuke Reactor. Wink

And I did adjust the Extraunitcolor, it didn't seem to make a huge difference. Regardless, except for a few unit facings, you can make out the unit fine. The mod has a fairly dark story so the dark units help reflect that.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm planning to reboot this sometime soon. So I'll probably redo this thread, for ideas. I'll also redo the name and a little bit of the story. I'm thinking of just shortening it to "Sovereign" but then I'd probably want a subtitle, I don't know.

Currently I'm dividing the three factions into subfactions:

Eagle Federation
Terra Corps - Technology Augmented Military (Think High Tech US Army)
Overwatch - Fagile Advanced Technology
A.R.E.S. (Advanced Robotic and Experimental Strikeforce) - Robotical Units

Sovereign Empire
Sovereign Legion - Yuri-style Units
Steel Guard - Heavy Tanks, Tank Destroyers, and Shock & Awe
Inferno Walkers - Pyrotechnics and Acid

United Resistance Front
Mediterranean Marauders - Salvaged Tech
Storm Brigade - Tesla Augmented Weapons
Naytu League - Missile Focused, African Based (A name better than Naytu would be good, but I don't know a whole lot about Africa, specifically the South half)

Anyways, for now, I'd like an opinion on a new Eagle Federation Logo. I did some editing with GIMP on some different vectors (not mine...) I found but I can't decide which to use.

The first is one based off the Allied logo. I think it's the best as it stands, but I'd like some other opinions.

The second is one based of the Nazi one. Keeping in mind that the Federation is totalitarian at best. I'm not too great with the head.

The third and last is one based off one I found on deviantART, but I'm not sure if it fits at all.

Eagle 1.png
 Description:
Option 1
 Filesize:  127.11 KB
 Viewed:  31635 Time(s)

Eagle 1.png

Eagle 2.png
 Description:
Option 2
 Filesize:  88.06 KB

Eagle 2.png

Eagle 3.png
 Description:
Option 3
 Filesize:  95.9 KB

Eagle 3.png

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't help but think that the Iron Sky eagle would be a good piece of inspiration too. Maybe a combination of the RA2 Allied logo with Iron Sky like wings? IDK, there's inspiration in there somewhere.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:
I can't help but think that the Iron Sky eagle would be a good piece of inspiration too. Maybe a combination of the RA2 Allied logo with Iron Sky like wings? IDK, there's inspiration in there somewhere.

Yeah I saw that design while searching the Nazi one but I didn't really like it. It didn't fit the sleek high tech style of the Federation. It seemed too squarish.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Nazi eagle looks odd without the wreathe/swastika under it. Either way, though, it's iconic and it's VERY associated with the Nazis. People will expect a Nazi faction with that eagle, not what you're making.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe that's what I say odd about it. Regardless, I think the Allied style Eagle is best as it stands.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Sovereign Reign Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So I've written a sort of story and updated the first post a little:

Prelude to Apocalypse

After the defeat of Yuri at the hands of the Allied-Soviet Coalition, the participants of Operation: Kronos were sworn to secrecy. Fearing public knowledge of time travel would cause problems, the Allied leaders locked the time machine and its secrets away in a vault in Alaska. Soon after the timelines merged however, the participants came under attack. A precise bombing on the pentagon killed Lieutenant Eva and General Carville. Einstein disappeared and President Dugan was assassinated. Several Operation: Kronos participants went into hiding, fearing for their lives.

Soon after, a new President was elected. Paul Renn, a near perfect canidate, who used public anger of the killings and directed it towards the Soviet Union. The Soviet leadership was effectively dismantled by the Allied occupational forces. With economic stability in jeopardy, riots took to the streets. This only hastened the world's demise. President Renn used this to declare martial law in most parts of the US and the world soon to follow.

The Culling

The world burned. The nations of the world used combined chemical attacks, bombings, and kill squads to cut the world's population. One organization was behind this. A mysterious secret society known as Sovereignty, a group of the most wealthy and powerful people on the planet, plotted to take the world for themselves.

They had effectively mind controlled the Allied forces using mental implants devised by Yuri and implanted under the guise of a mind control neutralizer. They used like amplifiers for a low power yet long distance signal from the Washington DC Psychic Beacon, which had been slowly rebuilt. The rest of the world's armies were fed neurologic drugs that would degrade the soldier's genetic structure. This was not an issue however, as they had secured cloning vats to create their own loyal, yet weak minded, armies.

Sovereignty created the Sovereign Empire. A world-nation consisting of land controlled by overseers--Sovereignty members. It's headed by the Council of 12, a ruling committee that controlled group decisions. The overseers fight amongst each other in a feudal system, but shared a loyalty to the Council.

The Glitch

The plan wasn't perfect however. Paul Renn, demanding more power, seceded from the new Sovereign Empire. He seized control of the Allied forces and formed the Eagle Federation. Under it, the land was controlled by a group of "Federal lords" that in turn answered to Renn. Unlike the Sovereign Empire, they did away with the feudal system and united to fight their former coconspirators. The new "Federal Master" Renn went after scientists, boosting the Federation's technology level immensely.

The survivors of the aftermath soon began to fight back. Many under the Sovereign Empire's control were enslaved. The Federation imprisoned many in open internment camps but kept them in with injections on nanites that would kill them if they wandered too far. Several groups survived however, forming resistance groups. One participant of Operation: Kronos, James Fletcher, formed a global resistance alliance known as the United Resistance Front. Gathering as many allies as he could, Fletcher took control of a hidden base of Yuri's and reorganized it to a global command center.

The Federation was quickly pushed out of Europe and almost solely onto North America. However, linking together a complex web of anti-ship cruise missiles, advanced aerial targeting systems, and the most advanced surveillance systems to date, it has locked out the Sovereign Empire from establishing a beach head in its lands. Now the battle has become a war of attrition, and with both the armies distracted, the URF must act fast before all is lost.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry for triple post, but I'd rather separate things that don't relate.

Now I've got my new Eagle Federation radar animation. I got a gif of it here. I accidentally made a gif in reverse with GIMP so I'll post that as well since it would be played like that when the radar shuts down.

Radarnew.gif
 Description:
The new radar with the new logo.
 Filesize:  151.76 KB
 Viewed:  31476 Time(s)

Radarnew.gif

Radarbackward.gif
 Description:
I overlooked the fact that it is played backward for radar shutdown, but it seems ok if only a little odd.
 Filesize:  151.76 KB
 Viewed:  31476 Time(s)

Radarbackward.gif

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Started this back up a little bit. Got the Sovereign Empire symbol and United Resistance Front done. The Sovereign Empire logo is taking the human rights symbol(link) and defiling it. The Resistance logo is well... nothing too special.

radar base.png
 Description:
URF Radar
 Filesize:  5.08 KB
 Viewed:  30709 Time(s)

radar base.png

logo1.png
 Description:
United Resistance Front Logo
 Filesize:  44.45 KB

logo1.png

radarbase 0000.png
 Description:
Empire Radar
 Filesize:  4.94 KB

radarbase 0000.png

Logo1.png
 Description:
Empire Logo
 Filesize:  70.29 KB

Logo1.png

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If possible try remaking Logos in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop. Preferrably Illustrator. As it seems you might be going for the more simple Look. The Logos will also look more crisp when converted properly.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah I made them in GIMP. I liked the way the Imperial logo turned out but I'm not really liking the URF logo.

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The yellow on the URF logo hurts my eyes. Confused Maybe use another colour scheme? Green or grey perharps?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Desaturate it a bit and it'll be better.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It seems to look a bit better now. I used the color that it was changed to when putting it on the radar since it uses Mig Eater's GLA sidebar palette.

logo1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  56.49 KB
 Viewed:  30587 Time(s)

logo1.png

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep, looks more orange which is better. Needs some serious AA though.

Blueguard
Cyborg Specialist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Give the last Federation eagle the head of the first one and it would be awsome, something out of the box. And maybe switch the colors on the URF stars so yellow makes the outlines come out, right now it looks odd in the radar screen on black background.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't really know what to do about the logo but I'm working more on the Imperial radar at the moment so I'll get back to it. I might just scrap it.

As for the Federation logo, I tried that a few minutes ago but it just didn't fit when I did it. The styles didn't really mix well. Plus I've gotten all the stuff for the Federation save loading screens.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well imo... you could try blending them into the radar screen as well. Add some "interlacing" lines on the logo as well.

Try using the darker yellow that GDI uses, and the black shouldn't be true black, add gradients to the black which make it look less simple.

Try and get Adobe Illustrator, Its more or less a program made for making Vector Images.

These are pretty basic but you get what I mean, Aside from the Hand Print which I imported from an Image, Everything else was made by hand.

-=HelloDave=-
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wooahh this mod looks awesome, I like the colour changes on some of the buildings to <3
I really like the yellow fist thing but the red one needs to be a bit more basic.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok so I've finished animating the Imperial radar but creating a GIF doesn't turn out well so suffice it to say that it looks like the Federation one. I've also creating a new Resistance logo that's based on a Celtic symbol of unity. Take note that it won't look well on a whitish background but it isn't designed to be on one anyways.

On a side note I've been playing End of Nations (got access to the Beta and Alpha, really cool) and I realized how close the plot is to my mod. Which is a complete coincidence since I thought of this mod long before I saw End of Nations.

EDIT: I've added a version 2 with better coloring and added a little texture.

EDIT2: I've uploaded a radar with the new logo. It could use some work but I'm not sure what to do with it.

radar.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.42 KB
 Viewed:  30367 Time(s)

radar.png

Logo3.png
 Description:
Version 2.0
 Filesize:  123.75 KB
 Viewed:  30370 Time(s)

Logo3.png

Logo2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  105.33 KB
 Viewed:  30395 Time(s)

Logo2.png

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I watched Thor yesterday and that symbol looks awfully familiar #Tongue

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmmm try this?

In Gimp or Photoshop...

Make a Layer of the Blank Radar without the Logo.

Add the Image of the Side Logo on top (Make it 80% opacity) This should give you a blended logo or something...

Better yet just make the final no-radar image similar to the ones in RA.. Where you have Rays of the same color.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Dutchy Well it is a celtic symbol but I haven't watched Thor for a while.

@Atomic I could give that a shot.

If anyone would be willing to take a shot at making a logo, it'd be much appreciated.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, uploaded a reply a while back apparently didn't get through. Well I've decided to scrap the logo (which I actually liked) for something a little simpler. It's the astronomical symbol for Earth with an omega (which is the symbol for ohms for resistance). I'll probably move the logo down a little on the radar before I put the animation in since I realized it is a little high at the moment.

Logo New.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  74.95 KB
 Viewed:  30146 Time(s)

Logo New.png

radar test.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.54 KB
 Viewed:  30146 Time(s)

radar test.png

GeneralKrukov
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pretty neat idea. Those infantry shps look really nice, too. Care to point out where I can get that flamethrower-like turret or that next-gen rocketeer?

If not, its OK. I think this looks like quite a promising mod if it doesnt die. Also, the Eagle MCV doesnt look like it fits with everything else. Too much black on the vehicles, I think if you just kept the color scheme the same as the default RA2 Allied it should work better. The silver and the black clash too much.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

zombapro.ppmsite.com

Check MadHQ's SHP Buildings for the Flame Turret

yrarg.cncguild.net

Search for Parasite by DarkElf. Thats the so called "New Rocketeer"

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [42 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!