Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:32 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Happy birthday, PPM!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject:  Happy birthday, PPM!
Subject description: 12 years old... teenager already!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey everyone. Today (september 30th), PPM celebrates its 12th anniversary. What has started as a mod project has expanded into a big mod development community.

Unfortunately, I could not prepare any special event for today. I've managed to finish and defend my master dissertation last wednesday, but, since then, my desktop is freezing constantly, when it turns on. I couldn't find out the reason for it and this is why I am posting this entire news post from my mobile phone.

Anyway, I've already started my PhD, so, these months are being tough to expand the site or even to keep it up to date. Fortunately, PPM has an amazing community that is constantly producing interesting material (like TI's latest patch in the previous news). This is what motivates our next big project to organize the content generated for this place and, in the future, also organize contents from other sites that will help us to develop mods and games. We've started to implement these plans with the News Tracker, which was recently updated to be smarter and catch more news. The next step is to ensure that the content it obtains is reliable. Then, we may figure out means to expand the site with reliable content. Of course I'll need additional free time to implement these things but I am confident that in our next birthday, these features will be fully functional.

For those wondering if PPM will be stuck with old RTS C&C games for the time being, the answer is no. We'll eventually expand to other games and even game development. But, in order to do that, we'll have to organize the content that is generated here.

That is all for now, folks. Happy birthday PPM and thanks everyone for your valuable contribution to make PPM fun for many people around the world. And apologise if this news has too much spelling problems. My browser's spell checker did not help me at all.

Key Words: #ProjectPerfectMod #Birthday #PPMForums #News 

Last edited by Banshee on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah it is time comrades! Yuri will be proud!
Happy birthday to site and best wishes to all of you!
I wish us not to stop modding RA2/TS/Generals even this year and keep working on our mods, making assets as we did last years, and of course, having good times here!

PPM Halloween Season 2021

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

12 years of life. Rather long for a community that has been working with such a constrain subject. And yet, the spark of life still burns brightly despite the advancement of time. It's a spark that burns in a void of various colors and lights, wherein it holds in defiance of logic and statistics, a bright light of it's own. The light does not consume, as it's true fuel is the interest of it's members, an interest that hopefully will not burn out in times that soon to come. Indeed, the light burns brighter every year. On the night sky of the internet, within a constellations where other stars appear and disappear, one holds true in it's place, a star of guidance to the few, and of the past and future, many.

Happy 12th Birthday PPM.

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy birthday to my truly favorite C&C site. The site that has allowed me to learn about TS and modding it. The site where there always are people who want to spend some of their time to help by claryfing a doubt, by sharing knowledge. The home of Twisted Insurrection, by far the biggest mod for our beloved game Tiberian Sun, a game that has resisted the passing of time in part thanks to this site.

I wanna thank you all modders out there for keeping the old C&C games alive and fresh despite the aging, and I wish you lots and lots of inspiration and passion to keep modding C&C games, long live C&C!!!!!

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Man its been another awesome year. Very Happy

ImP_RuLz
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birthday PPM!!!! #Milti

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Onwards to 24! Not like Banshee has important things to do or something... #Tongue

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow 12 years
Doesn't time fly!
#Birthday

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birthday PPM!

Let me also say and give not only one but two to for keeping the site .
You deserve a Banshee and you can rightfully say

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy birthday to my favourite modding site!! ^_^

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Congratulations for being the sole modding site I visit.

Btw, it's not teen until thirteen #Tongue

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
Happy Birthday PPM!

Let me also say and give not only one but two to for keeping the site .
You deserve a Banshee and you can rightfully say

^ What he said.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PPM would be yet another forgotten site if it wasn't for the participation from all of you. Thanks, guys Wink.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh god has it really been over 7 years? It just struck me...

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
Oh god has it really been over 7 years? It just struck me...

Aye indeed. Time flies #Tongue
But as said: happy birthday to ourselves!

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

#All_Coholic Happy Birthday *hic* and a happy new year

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh right, i forgot. On New Year's Eve you usually shoot some New Year rockets
there you go Very Happy

sorry, the colorful explosion was outside the cameras range...

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice animation LKO, but that map of yours gets a solid 0/10... #Tongue

DMAN
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Congrats PPM and to everyone else as well Smile .

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ixonoclast wrote:
Nice animation LKO, but that map of yours gets a solid 0/10... #Tongue

How can you diss the classic, Grand Canyon.

Zengar_Zombolt
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wonder why no one is showing how PPM is getting into the Second CnC Decade, with tutorials, assets, audio and mods for the Newer moddable CnC's like Tiberium Wars and Red Alert 3? PPM spans more CnC than the next leading CnC site. You know I'm right!

There is Nothing I can not Cut!

YkudzA
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birthday!

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Belated happy birthday. It's still awesome to be around in this community. Smile

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Activation Day ! #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!