Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:52 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Interesting.
Moderators: SuperJoe
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject:  Interesting.
Subject description: A bit of feedback and questions.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I played the first map with the crash site, and I love what happens when you capture the Scrin Ship and the truck with the mysterious building. Pretty cool stuff.
What did you do for the scrin unit (structure in this case) to dissapear from the sidebar once it's built?
WTF does the laugh crate do aside from making me to LOL?
Why did my GDI enemy have 2 kinds of harvesters?

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can answer some of this..
TiberFCSL wrote:
I played the first map with the crash site, and I love what happens when you capture the Scrin Ship and the truck with the mysterious building. Pretty cool stuff.
What did you do for the scrin unit (structure in this case) to dissapear from the sidebar once it's built?

-Build limit of -1
-Huh?
-Bug with multiple refineries, iirc.

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TiberFCSL wrote:

1. As Orac already mentioned, a negative BuildLimit (BuildLimit=-1 in this case). The GDI mammoth tanks use this as well, you can only build 5 of them in the entire match.

2. The laughing crate is just an "empty" crate, I added it because I removed all the negative crate bonuses. It is also meant to taunt you!

3. A hardcoded "bug" sometimes makes the GDI and Nod AI build one of these special harvesters. It only looks different, gameplay wise it's an exact copy of the GDI and Nod harvesters. They should never build more than one of them, and it doesn't happen always.

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, BuildLimit=-1 means you can build just one in the entire match, but how do you do for making 5? -5?

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TiberFCSL wrote:
So, BuildLimit=-1 means you can build just one in the entire match, but how do you do for making 5? -5?

Yep. Negative numbers work like that.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon