Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:18 am
All times are UTC + 0
Cannis Rules
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [85 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject:  Cannis Rules Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can somebody help me get the Snow GI,Snow Conscript, Flak Trooper & "Grand Rapier" SHPS from it?

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aks YR_Legends, he's known to be a ripper Very Happy

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jem, those stuff are unpublic.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Jem, those stuff are unpublic.

Speeder said the GI,Conscript & Flak Trooper are public though.

And I thought Cannis' Stuff was already allowed to be used for public as long as people gave credits where it was due.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://yrarg.cncguild.net/old/downloads/shps/RUSSINFA.zip

Dunno where's the GI from, Soviets are here. Rapier is certainly nonpublic. Most of Cannis's stuff are not public, it was only the stuff on PixelOps which were released (like the Cloning Vats). I usually use Wayback Machine to determinate those.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
pd
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I probably have them somewhere in my archive. Will report back if I found them. If there's any licensing info, I should have that as well.

pd
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hm negative, I only got Mooman's Rules. Sad
Not sure at all then, sorry.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have them at home, and I can send it... but I have concerns regarding the whole.

ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If this is too much trouble then nvm I guess. The only reason I'm trying to unprotect it is to get an arctic set for the GI since its the only infantry in my set aside from the Sniper that also has sandbags. And to keep consistency with the Sandbags having snow I was thinking I should make some for the GI as well.

pd
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol peanuts

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not a math person. So Hex Editing has always been incomprehensible for me... if that makes sense. -_-

Anyways from what I can tell Grand Rapier's Base looks like a C&P Building though. (The Columns from the Weather Control Device being the most tell-tale sign.)

Anyways I guess i'll be doing my own versions of the Snow Infantry since I guess I could do a more detailed one eventually.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whether it's cut n paste or not doesn't mean people have the right to use it.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Arctic GI is supposedly publicly available for download but PixelOps is down and YRArg doesn't have it. And well the quickest way I can assume to getting them is through 1.8 but since I can't for the heck of it figure out to unprotect mixes... Yeah. Confused

I'm redoing the Soviet ones myself anyway as some units had some in my opinion bad color choices (brick soles on Conscript,Flak Trooper,Desolator)

So yes... Is it too much to ask to get the Arctic GI so I can finish my version of it more quickly? (The one with proper TS Shadows)

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Arctic GI, Conscript & Initiate (but not Flak Trooper) were available on PixelOps, so I do think just taking them from the mod, and hell, maybe even submitting them to YR Arg so no one else has to dig his mod for them in the future wouldn't necessarily be end of the world.

That said, I can do it once I get home (~4 hours from this post) if someone hasn't by then.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In that case...

gia.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  gia.shp
 Filesize:  183.11 KB
 Downloaded:  116 Time(s)

pd
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Noodles, did you even follow the link I posted to my program that unprotects mixes? #Tongue

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes I did. But I never understood how Hex Editing Works... it looks like just a massive wall of numbers and text all jumbled up.

ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is a program that do it for you!

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Inconsequential, considering alone it does not do a crap on Cannis' mix files.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well someone has given me arctic infantry. Graion for example being able to send me the Snow GI.

The most notable thing in my opinion is the floating Yuri. I'm in the process of finishing up the Arctic GI and assimilating the more finished water frames Mooman did into my Floating Yuri. As his version has the fixed North Firing as well as proper water die animations.

Credits will be given as due.

Dawe
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There are 3 different shp of Conscript and 2 of Flak Trooper.

Cannis:
Arctic Conscript
Arctic GI
Arctic Initiate

TheIman99:
Artic Sniper

Dark_elf_2001:
Arctic Chrono Ivan
Arctic Conscript
Arctic Desolator
Arctic Terror Drone
Arctic Terror Drone Jumping
Arctic Flak Trooper
Arctic Crazy Ivan
Arctic Psi-Corps Trooper
Arctic Tesla Trooper
Arctic Squid
Arctic Terrorist
Arctic Yuri
Arctic Yuri Prime (RA2 Version)

Angelfuck:
Arctic Conscript
Arctic Flak Trooper

ice00monster
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know this is a necro bump, but this entire mix protection pisses me off as hell.

I wonder what kind of hypocrites doesn't want their mod to be modded, or their assets to be used, but they used a game's engine without their permission to be modded and assets used. (I don't know if you guys understood that, but that's what I meant).

To be honest, even as a lowly being in this forum, I think people should just have fun modding, and give credit to whoever is due. Modding a mod is quite... hodgepodge anyway. I've cracked Mental Omega a lot of times and it's ugly.

And yeah, Atomic_Noodles, thanks for helping me fix my Gattling logic Smile

Grand Rapier Missile

Josh Is 25% Larger
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree bro. Some people are really inconsistent in their thinkings.

It is OK for them to use WW's work but not OK for others to use their work.

pd: Thanks, I will check that tool out.

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ice00monster wrote:
I know this is a necro bump, but this entire mix protection pisses me off as hell.

I wonder what kind of hypocrites doesn't want their mod to be modded, or their assets to be used, but they used a game's engine without their permission to be modded and assets used. (I don't know if you guys understood that, but that's what I meant).

To be honest, even as a lowly being in this forum, I think people should just have fun modding, and give credit to whoever is due. Modding a mod is quite... hodgepodge anyway. I've cracked Mental Omega a lot of times and it's ugly.

Grand Rapier Missile

To protect their work from rippers from idiots that can't made a decent mod themselves and think that stealing others work would make their mods good DUH

FYI Westwood officially supported modding and even hosted mods on the official website  #Tongue

Skype live:tomsons26
Don't forget to state who are you otherwise i'll ignore the invite

Josh Is 25% Larger
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And how many "idiots" exist?

DDay is not locked, have you seen people release scam versions of the mod? No?

A mix should not be protected because of a few "idiots".

It would be like saying "I shouldn't go outside because a lightning may hit me".

Your argument is not valid. Come with something better.

ice00monster
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Josh Is 25% Larger wrote:

It would be like saying "I shouldn't go outside because a lightning may hit me".

This, exactly. Right on target.

Just imagine, what kind of stupidity it would bring when D-Day's Illustrious CV meets the Resheph from MO, which seems to be the common tune for 'rip-only' people.

I doubt anyone would play that crap.

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Someone posted archive with things and it had Cannis Rules in it. Here's the mod. You can extract the files yourself.
Was unable to attack, so here are the doesnload links^ BTW, there are are couple MIX files and they may be in them.
CannisRules v1.8.exe
CannisRules v1.8.rar
P.S. Protecting MIX files? Impossible. The only way is by making SCC Mixer not read it and that is fixable though it breaks files' names. I wonder if XCC Mix Editor works the same way.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tomsons26lv wrote:
To protect their work from rippers from idiots that can't made a decent mod themselves and think that stealing others work would make their mods good DUH

FYI Westwood officially supported modding and even hosted mods on the official website  #Tongue

The rippers will just get hated and banned from the community so they aren't a large issue. Do you know a succesful mod built with ripped assets? I don't.

Before I joined the DTA and TI staff I used to often check their INI files, not to rip things but to learn from the mods' code. Being able to modify and take look at the succesful mods helps newbies become skilled modders. "Protecting" the MIX files from a few random rippers makes that harder.

And I doubt WW was supporting mods that strongly. If they did, why did they use Blowfish encryption on their MIX files (which XCC succesfully breaks)?

If we were talking about an indie game or if a mod's assets would also be used in an indie game, then I'd understand the need for protecting the mixes of that specific mod. But for pure mods it just causes more harm than good.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The only reason Olaf/XCC succeeded in that is because Westwood had the key flying around in every mix file (key.ini).
I bet if XCC wasn't able to break it, modding TS and RA2 wouldn't be supported at all.

ice00monster, that's a bit short minded. If you created a statue, putting weeks or even months in it, and I came along, took the statue and present it as if it was created by me, would you mind?
I would, I'd do everything to stop you from taking the statue.

It is true that Mental Omega has a fairly simple mix protection, a duck can break it with a bit of knowledge. However, that does not excuse rippers.
Why do you think people sue other people over stealing their work? This is exactly the same thing. Be it a SHP or voxel, it once probably was a 3D model someone created and without permission you don't steal the asset.

/ppm/'s stupidity

ice00monster
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP wrote:

ice00monster, that's a bit short minded. If you created a statue, putting weeks or even months in it, and I came along, took the statue and present it as if it was created by me, would you mind?

I wouldn't care less. I am doing all of these kinds of things for other people to enjoy, not for people to stroke my deek and think I'm a pro. "JAJAJAJA U CANNOT HAVE DIS". And isn't there a reason why you should give due credit to where you took those things from? Because taking something and assuming it as yours is entirely different from taking something and naming your source.

Oh I can't wait to see what would happen if I am to release my mod whose assets are ripped; though I gave full credit to where I took the assets from.

Last edited by ice00monster on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tbh I'd only be worried about my mod assets being ripped WHILE I'm still active in the CnC Community. If I've truly finished the mod and moved on then you can freely rip apart my baby.

ice00monster
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
tbh I'd only be worried about my mod assets being ripped WHILE I'm still active in the CnC Community. If I've truly finished the mod and moved on then you can freely rip apart my baby.

Premature? Lol

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"China has been generous."

D-Day ain't popular in China. That's the sole reason why it isn't ripped to shreds.

=======================

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why does anyone wanna play cannisrules if you copy over its stuff into your mod and thus you have one less unique mod by means of copying.

Lack of innovation is the problem here, people rather copy stuff as its easier than invent from ground up and mods become more of the same and same.

Oh well, Cannis would be raging if was active as he saw everyone as talentless thief trying take his work into their shit mods.

Besides the style of this community is to ask typically mod author for asset if it isn't originally already public source and then you may apply credit when given the right.

Private mods don't count but any shared public ones its an violation.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:

"China has been generous."

D-Day ain't popular in China. That's the sole reason why it isn't ripped to shreds.

Actually it's quite the opposite, I've seen several Chinese mods use ripped D-day assets. I got an e-mail from a group making a Chinese translated version of D-day recently too. I've objected to them in the past with little effect so I've given up trying.

I expect that once I add China as a playable side tho more of D-day's assets will show up in other mods.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Josh Is 25% Larger
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ApolloTD wrote:
Why does anyone wanna play cannisrules if you copy over its stuff into your mod and thus you have one less unique mod by means of copying.

Lack of innovation is the problem here, people rather copy stuff as its easier than invent from ground up and mods become more of the same and same.

Oh well, Cannis would be raging if was active as he saw everyone as talentless thief trying take his work into their shit mods.

Besides the style of this community is to ask typically mod author for asset if it isn't originally already public source and then you may apply credit when given the right.

Private mods don't count but any shared public ones its an violation.

Here is a statement you should insert into your brain: Never invent something that already has been invented!
So your argument is invalid.

Furthermore, a mod is not "shit" because it uses "stolen" assets. Thats so illogical.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, your argument is invalid.
Just think about the concept of stealing and you (hopefully, if not retarded) should understand why ripping is bad and people lock their mixes.

/ppm/'s stupidity

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is a statement you should insert into your brain: Never invent something that already has been invented!

I never said to invent any of them exactly as is thats so boring. Smile

I said you should innovate (its not same meaning as invent!), its not innovating if you re-create or copy total duplicates, how hard is this concept for your brain?

Rolling Eyes

ice00monster
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wonder how these people would erupt if somehow, and in some way, WW starts to reprimand and file cases against all modders; as they used the game engine WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. Point of the matter is, you're using something without the maker's permission. Who the hell are you to be asked permission from when you haven't asked permission to the game's creator in the first place? Epic hypocrisy detected.

If you don't want your assets to be ripped and be used by everyone else, then don't publish. As simple as that. Because as far as I remember modding is supposed to be done for fun, not for stroking people's deeks venerating them 'as the best modders' after kidnapping all art talents.

I wonder how difficult is that to understand. Some geniuses here, lol Rolling Eyes

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ice00monster wrote:
I wonder how these people would erupt if somehow, and in some way, WW starts to reprimand and file cases against all modders; as they used the game engine WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. Point of the matter is, you're using something without the maker's permission. Who the hell are you to be asked permission from when you haven't asked permission to the game's creator in the first place? Epic hypocrisy detected.

lol. Get your facts straight. Westwood allowed people (thus granted permission) to create mods as long as they didn't ask money for it.

/ppm/'s stupidity

ice00monster
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP wrote:

lol. Get your facts straight. Westwood allowed people (thus granted permission) to create mods as long as they didn't ask money for it.

Oh? Link please?

Westwood =/= EA afaik.

mevitar
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First of all, who are you? Why are you even complaining about modders protecting their mods, when i didn't see you releasing anything yet? Did anyone even hear about your mod before? Most of the modders here actually contributed something for others, even if they keep or plan to keep their mods protected. What did you do?

Second, why are the guys that never actually did any asset of their own the ones complaining the most about protected mods?

If someone allows others to use their assets in other mods, fine. If not, then don't use them. Simple. Why even argue about this? And if you still want to make a private mod of a mod, most people won't mind that anyway.

You and Josh spend a couple of years doing gfx and sound assets for your mod exclusively, and then watch them being used in noobmods without even asking you or giving any credit, some even claiming those to be done by them. If your opinion on this issue will still stay the same, THEN we can talk. Otherwise
Quote:
Your argument is not valid. Come with something better.

ice00monster
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mevitar wrote:
First of all, who are you?

Because someone has to prove one's self before his argument becomes valid. Lol.

And no, what I'm saying is that people should give due credit to where they took the asset and NOT ASSERT OWNERSHIP OF THE ASSET. Which I've reiterated for the nth time.

Point of the matter is that too few public assets are available because of the 'great mods' kidnapping all of the artists. Where is the fun there? And people complain the community is rapidly dying. lmao.

I guess you have eyesight problems.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I disagree.
'great mods' are growing around of talented artist, talented coders or talented managers actually.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a) There are tonnes of public assets, more than ever before. Just look at YR Argentina nowadays. I personally only use public assets besides the stuff I create myself and often edit the public assets for coherence.

b) Mods don't capture artists. The artists that want to make public assets do, those that don't don't. That's the way it is and has always been. Most of the few prolific artists around here do both.

c) It would be horrible if all mods shared the same assets. I don't want to play the same mod over and over, I want a new experience, something interesting, something I haven't seen before. I want unique unit designs in mods because it makes those mods cool. If MO's voxel assets were all public they wouldn't be as good as they are now. If Project Phantom assets were public it'd lose it's totally unique style.

mevitar is asking what you've done, if you read his post, because unless you've spent hours, months, years making original content for your own creation and then have seen it get distributed against your will you are not likely to understand the need for protection, or at the very least have nothing to lose. It's easy to say "release it all!!" when you've spent no time doing it yourself.

ice00monster
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess most of the people here refuse to understand... It's going to be a wasted effort to argue further.

Bottomline here is that you guys are modifying and releasing something that you really didn't ask permission for (I still haven't seen that link where WW says it's OK to mod their files). You all keep on modifying WW's work without restraint but you demand absolute rights over something whose base isn't really yours in the first place.

Who the hell are you to say what must be modded, and what must not be modded, considering you simply modded? Where's the fun there? Do you really think someone will play "Red Resurrection++" with the combined voxels of an Athena Cannon, Ark Royal CV and an Irkalla, should someone have modded it? If most of the people did, then your mod must have sucked, and your mod's mod must have been better. Isn't that up to you to make sure your mod would be the better version, even if multiple retards try and mod your mod?

If you continue to desire to be a hypocrite then I won't be able to change that.

So be it. Wink

ice00monster
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And yeah, parting words.

Even if you put flowers on shit, put perfume on shit, colorize that shit, if it's shit, it will still be shit.

How does that connect? I leave that to you.

Bye all, I'll continue my six years of silent viewing in this forum.

Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ice00monster wrote:

Grand Rapier Missile

Nah, you are just a hypocrite that doesn't share his own work but wants to use someone's else for a lame excuse. Like rippers.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon