Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:40 am
All times are UTC + 0
Hey
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [30 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
D
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject:  Hey Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now i dont mean to be mean or rude, i am just curious,
(and dont go ignoring this thread again)

Is there a release date for the PPM mod?

I became curious of this question when i thought back and remembered what first got me addicted to the net Wink. As i am leaving Compulsory school (year 11) and considering that it was Stucuk and Banshee (and the rest of the original Team PPM, before the splt) that got me into playing TS and FS non stop online, i feel i have to thank them in one way or another. So heres a big Thank You to you guys Very Happy. But as i said before, i joined PPM almost 5 years ago waiting patiently for its final release. and so i would like to know will it be released before i retire ? Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

5 years? lol... no.. just 2 #Tongue... anyway, we still have no release date, but we've progressed a lot since you joined.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

seriosuly it has to b more than 2 years, i first got on the net when i was in year seven, and im leaving year 11 when i finihs my exams in a week or so Rolling Eyes

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

to be honest DvDs mod looks better than the ppm one but at this rate neither will be released this side of the mellenium

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not to shut down TSTW Wink but there aren't many things to compare his screenshots too from PPM:FD. We dont have many public screenshots yet

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

since when hav u cared anyway?

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who me or Sk8erkid?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Silent Bob.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

D
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

o.0 Since I have no social life outside of my computer Wink

in % how much is done

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think its at this point that Banshee should use a political 'done when its done' response. It worked for ID Software after all...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea and the "patient is virtue" also... Wink

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you mean "patience is a virtue"?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

exactly!

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

doofy i was here before you, infact TS was here before everyone an that wasn't even 5 years ago. the mod started in 2000, got it's feet up in 2001 n' fucked up in 2002/2003, n' this is where you guys are now, well there was a period of EE.

EDIT~ hmmm, i wander what mr. kommandant lethargic crowd is up too, and if he's grown up for once in his immiture lil world.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
the mod started in 2000, got it's feet up in 2001 n' fucked up in 2002/2003

I guess you got your source wrong.

The mod started in 2000, got it's feet up in 2001, got fucked up in 2002, got it's feet up in 2003 and it's speeding up considerably in 2004.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i was in yr seven for 99/2000

4 yrs ago

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YR was released on october 2001.

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee, you're reading too fast Smile He means
Quote:
Well I was in year seven during 1999/2000 school year

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Confused err ok...

just saying i 1st got "online" #Tongue in 99/2000 which was just mainly playing FS on gamespy Laughing then sum1 on there referred me on how to make mods using Sunedit2k, and from that i searched for other mods for fs and came to PPM, and i got, lets say pretty addicted to the forums. then when i was in yr nine (2001/2002) the revolution or whatever happened...

anyway it has to be at least 4 years

EDIT: lol decoder posted as i was writing :p

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

okey dokey, am i the only one that thinks this is just a little trivial to be argued over? At the end of the day does it really matter when the mod died / was resurrected etc? The fact is that it'll be done when its done and more likely than not it'll be kick-ass, that's enough for me at least... Cool

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FYI, the mod never died and it won't die until it's finished...

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wont die after its finished either..... : shifty :

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not trying to argue... just wanna know a rough date #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

we have no date. But we can create a fake one. What about tomorrow Laughing?

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sounds good, maybe i should camp the forums tomorrow #Tongue

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know no one likes to speak of him, but has anyone actualy spoken to LC in the past year? n' banshee thats what i mean, i knew it was something like that, i'm no good with keeping track on dates.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I speak with LC rarely... last time I talked to him, he had a CS clan...

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea ditto, "cs badboyz" i think.

LCr0wd
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well about 6 months late in replying but better late than never. If you really must know I have been administrating 9 US-based CounterStrike (1.6 and Source) servers spread between Tampa and New York. Good chance you might find Greyfox, if you remember him, lurking about on them as well.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised Unexpected, but nice to hear from ya. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [30 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!