Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:04 am
All times are UTC + 0
Mechwarrior Online
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject:  Mechwarrior Online
Subject description: All systems online!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What the hell. MWO is coming and there's no post about it? Wat?

Here's hoping that The Unseen mechs would make a return if Harmony Gold would quit bitching.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, I've heard that they actually lost licenses to the unseen, at least until they will make a new design for them. Again.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I definitely prefer Mechwarrior's less humanoid mechs. Especially the big ones.. but this looks OK despite the lack of hyper-industrial looking bipedal warmachines.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn it, they made Awesome design... just bad. It's on of my favorite mechs, too, damn it!

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gotta admit that the Awesome looks pretty hurr :/

But it seems that everyone wants the walking trashca- I mean UrbanMech in lol. Its pretty much the MLP of Mechwarrior #Tongue

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

freedom fighter wrote:
Its pretty much the MLP of Mechwarrior #Tongue

Sir, please do not insult Urban Mech like that!

R2-D2 IS BUILT TO DESTROY!

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, MLP is cute and soooo popular that people also hate it. Much like the walking eg-...er...Urbie!

Urbie>ponies #Tongue

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wholly agree to that point. Except that no one actually hates Urbies.

In addition, I am waiting for some fuckweed to post an MLP-related Battletech image. Oh well.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Honestly... I prefer the Vulture...

Or the Madcat.

Sure there's ponies but meh... I've yet to see how you can ponify Battletech aside from getting extremely colorful paint on your mech. Laughing

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyone who puts a pony insignia on his battlemech in MWO is a walking target practice #Tongue

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

freedom fighter wrote:
Anyone who puts a pony insignia on his battlemech in MWO is a walking target practice #Tongue

It seems to me your the ones who love MLP more... you keep mentioning it even without the topic being mentioned. Laughing

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
freedom fighter wrote:

It seems to me your the ones who love MLP more... you keep mentioning it even without the topic being mentioned. Laughing

Actually, you'd be surprised how often people talk about that when they discuss that game. But yeah, pretty much everyone agreed that anyone with a custom MLP decal WILL be murdered by his own teammates. It's thing of beauty, really.

Also, clanner scum, clanner scum everywhere.

ALL HAIL ATLAS ASSAULT MECH!

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If it was a Ferrari Decal would you still kill them? Laughing

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm bumpin' this thread cuz its Open Beta time! Who here gonna play? I'm gonna play the shit outta it when a get back home >Very Happy

For those new, I'd recommend you watch this tutorial for beginners.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In other news, the game is unoptimized as shit, the economy is horrible, the community can go die in a fire, and I feel bad for spending 30 dollars to get into the beta.

Basically, the devs must get their shit together.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

From both videos it looks really damn boring. LASERS PEW PEW! Seriously, it looks worse than WoW's combat system, and WoW's system is atrocious.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@gufu: Well, its still beta so it ain't final. The devs did took the liberty to delay the game a bit to fix up some issues, which the community were glad they did. How bad is it's community? Been visiting the forums and nothing. And what the hell did you spend 30 bucks on? O.o

@Regulus: Yeah, currently the battles are just 8 vs 8 deathmatches. Kinda gets repeative over time :/ You are aware that Mechwarrior isn't known for being a fast-paced fps, right?

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

freedom fighter wrote:
@gufu: Well, its still beta so it ain't final. The devs did took the liberty to delay the game a bit to fix up some issues, which the community were glad they did. How bad is it's community? Been visiting the forums and nothing. And what the hell did you spend 30 bucks on? O.o

It's Open Beta. That means that the game is functional to the point of release, with some content unavailable yet, but working right off the concepts. Sadly, no such luck, yet. And without much content in, already, it would be impossible to test things out.

What community? Those idiots that are on official forums? Those people can barely remember how to breathe, much less know how to balance a game of such kind.

Founder's program. 30 bucks let you in Closed Beta and gave you dosh/MC. Alas, due to the horrendous performance of the game (2/5/10FPS if I get lucky), I play it often.

To be honest, they are losing to World of Tanks. Even community-wise. And that's a goddamned achievement, if anything.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can't blame them to be honest...

Tanks Aficionados are way more populated and just think about it... Piloting those crazy awesome tanks from RL are just well... awesome.

If I ever get faster internet and a better laptop/pc i'll definitely get Mechwarrior though..

Btw what Mech was that again which looked like a Four-legged Walker with a Tank Turret.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a kickass game Surprised

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum