Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:30 am
All times are UTC + 0
Noodles Art Pile
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 8 of 12 [561 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

starwars galactic battlegrounds?

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yep. I've been considering getting some building select sounds from there and been able to scrounge up proper unit select sounds as well.

Most memorable one is the Zian Finniss Dude who sounds exactly like the Helix Helicopter from Generals : Zero Hour. Laughing

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

when i played it i was under the impression the units move a bit clunky....how much facings have they?

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

5, and the engine mirrors NW, W and SW to their E ones.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New Rad Die... Yes I've joined the Thermal Radiation Bandwagon. Laughing

ThermalDie.gif
 Description:
Ashes to Ashes!
 Filesize:  3.04 KB
 Viewed:  14617 Time(s)

ThermalDie.gif

thermaldie.shp
 Description:
Melt Away...

Download
 Filename:  thermaldie.shp
 Filesize:  6.68 KB
 Downloaded:  175 Time(s)

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Definitely awesome Jem, this is. Smile

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's cool I just don't know why the guy (or what's left of him) moves before disintegrating.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kind of like the last few minutes before his body starts disintegrating into ash.

Here's a new death sound to go with it... Laughing

ithermdie.wav
 Description:
 Filesize:  88.7 KB
 Viewed:  14551 Time(s)

Right Click To Download This File

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

really good. If it only would keep moving when the disintegration starts. It looks odd that it suddenly stops.

But it definitely resembles the great burn death scene (found it only in horrible quality) in Chronicles of Riddick.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Like this?

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ixonoclast wrote:
Like this?

Closest you get to that is arnie frankie death animation (its the skin being blasted off) which is unused by default I believe.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Both Arnie's Death are both him getting his skin blasted off revealing his Exoskeleton.

The Rad Death I made is slightly based on that Nuke-Style Death and the whole Cartoon disintegrating to ash.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know, maybe the arms should drop to the ground the moment the shoulders burn up.

Gives it a more dynamic feeling, and it's just a matter of moving the arms around.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hehehe... Colonel Burton.

Yuri Clone Head + Sammy Stallion Recolor

Burton_Test.gif
 Description:
Hehehe...
 Filesize:  4.67 KB
 Viewed:  14321 Time(s)

Burton_Test.gif

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Inspired by Germany...

Remote Control Bomb Cars...

Remap in Blue to help you see whats remap.

RC_Bomb.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  49.03 KB
 Viewed:  14284 Time(s)

RC_Bomb.png

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Both Arnie's Death are both him getting his skin blasted off revealing his Exoskeleton.

Hah, why wasn't I ever aware of this? Propably because I never got the Terminator killed.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Was originally going be a Voxel Unit but then I remembered the Mine Layer Weapon MigEater was able to come up with. Now its a Suicide Unit created by Crazy Ivans. Very Happy And yes its an Infantry.

And a WIP of my Attempt on the Battle Fortress.

Any Ideas on where to put the Remap? I was thinking of putting it on that strip of light gray on the top part.

I'll be out of the Country for two weeks with no internet. Hopefully I could bring my Laptop. If all goes well I might have finished the rest of the Sequence of the R/C Bomb and finished this Battle Fortress. Very Happy

Aidhus
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why are you using Battlegrounds Assets?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The shadow switches from right to left on that deathstar. Confused
If you have 3dsmax, create sphere, add a smaller sphere and use boolean operation to cut out the laser half-sphere, get the greeble plugin, apply greebles to the sphere. Voila, a high detailed deathstar which you can now render with correct lighting. Wink

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aidhus wrote:
Why are you using Battlegrounds Assets?

Why are you using Starcraft Stuff too? Razz

I better start learning 3D Modeling too then. Its just feels so different than as to how I usually do my stuff but meh we gotta learn eventually. I'll be away for the next couple of weeks. No Laptop so I can't do anything.

Preview of Ivan's Toy Car Bomb I'm working on. Still working/getting help on its 2nd Idle Animation and it should be ready to go.

Aidhus
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seriously, I haven't used even a single model yet Very Happy

Do you still need the Larva SHP?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmmm should I make a War Wind TC Mod too?

Power will be renamed to Upkeep

Then I just gotta figure out how to make Ore unpassable... or I could do some rewriting on Story Wise and use the Butanium Resource from the Sequel. Razz

Knight_Cameo.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.34 KB
 Viewed:  13896 Time(s)

Knight_Cameo.png

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should I convert this? Its the few infantry in Star Wars which doesn't look weird when mirrored and has a symmetrical set of weapons. The Shadows will be a problem... i'll probably just convert it as it is... i'm feeling lazy to properly fix the shadows for it.

Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whoa! Double decker Very Happy
Twin missile trooper would be awesome idea!

PPM Halloween Season 2021

carnage_xploade
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

will you convert it, if not i wanna give it a go

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I'm feeling semi-lazy... Once I finish recoloring the remaps

I'll post here the Rar File containing Custom Palette you'll need to import it with into shp builder and all the frames ready.

The only thing you need to do is fix the alignment of each frame.

Edit: Here ya go... or for anyone really... the Frames of the Missile Trooper. Use the palette included when importing to SHP Builder.

You'll have to resize the frames to make them all consistent.

You'll need to decrease their size by 20% to make them consistent with RA2 Size Infantry.

GE_Hvy_AA_Troop_Frames.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GE_Hvy_AA_Troop_Frames.rar
 Filesize:  210.14 KB
 Downloaded:  135 Time(s)

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Redone Chrono Miner Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Undocked Chrono Miner.

Still gonna make its Docked Version which has the Bubble open, which looks more closer to the WW One then it'll be done.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All the Vanilla Soviet Unit Cameos, I've recolored some units to maintain the same Brick Brown Color with other Units. (Air Units, V3 Truck,Demo Truck) The Kirov Airship one is based on the one for my Mod)

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

~Peace though Noodles~
Nice work man. I might use that Siege chopper and mig cameos, and V3 to replace white ones.

Mav.EricK
a.k.a SuperMario649

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That miner made me cry that I fried my last computer.

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=458275#458275
=======================
Donut Arnold's great templates for TS and Ra2
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=43817

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles! I have challenge for you. Make Yuri Subterrain miner, we do not have such around. That Chrono Miner promises something. So subterranean from your factory would be even better! Very Happy

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Doesn't Freedom_Fighter have a Subterranean Miner?

My Plans for a Yuri Miner is a Hover Type (Or more precisely it will use WaterImage)

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Doesn't Freedom_Fighter have a Subterranean Miner?

Yeah but its only for his mod specifically as far I know.
Anyway its only one model, it does not have concurrence.

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
My Plans for a Yuri Miner is a Hover Type (Or more precisely it will use WaterImage)

Yes, with Ares help. That is nice idea too. Then make both of them Hover and subterranean, you work on atomic energy you will handle that Very Happy

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah, stop listening to Haosis and keep your own design.

I'm serious.

Besides, Driller Miners are boring.

=======================

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:

I'm serious.

Besides, Driller Miners are boring.

Thats what I'm trying to point out though.

Besides the Colony will be the one to have Drill Miners.

Pointless Cameo Making... (Unless you use Ares which allows building of Construction Yards)
Construction Yard Cameos for all the original three sides.

Very Happy

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Redone Chrono Miner Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:

Still gonna make its Docked Version which has the Bubble open, which looks more closer to the WW One then it'll be done.

Do want.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:

I'm serious.

So I have no right to suggest anything? What the ztype is wrong with you last period Dilach?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
Graion Dilach wrote:

I'm serious.

So I have no right to suggest anything? What the ztype is wrong with you last period Dilach?

Well I was never planning to have Yuri Drill Miners.

You've been modding for a long while can't you voxel stuff as well though Haosis?

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:

You've been modding for a long while can't you voxel stuff as well though Haosis?

Yeah but I am not using it either. In all my mods I have hover miner as you are using too. So its not for me, if it is I would send you a PM logically.
Here is point about something else, about Dilach's bad attitude to jump into people's conversations and playing smartass. he is arguing with people and either if I agree with that or not, either I think that he is wrong or not, I just kept it inside me and think that its not my business. Whatever, I never said ,,Dont listen to Dilach" to anyone, or even mentioned him anywhere in forums regarding his conversation to anyone. I simply react when I am mentioned. And yet again you and me were not arguing, we never did. I suggest you something, you decide what the hell you will do, as you and others constantly suggest me what to do (how to improve my work), and its up for me to decide my actions (usually I listen you because I consider many of you better than me but its not matter now), so the fact is that whatever you plan to do you, you will do. There is no need Dilach to jump with this stupid behavior mentioning me. Especially because I do not like it (I personally never did a such thing here) and especially for second reason which I will not mention that. I will say to him personally if needed.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have seen his sketch. including the first version which had the treads flipped as in current one's back faced at front first. ( http://www.moddb.com/mods/red-alert-colony-wars/images/hover-miner-doodle-sketch ) And have to say that was the best miner idea I ever seen in RA2 modding community... and it's not worthy to be ditched for a Driller Miner concept.

I felt that you are too heavily pushing Jem to give a Driller Miner to Yuri, and killing this sketch due to that.

Actually, sometimes your way of writing do sounds too enforcing, even if you don't really notice it.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:

I felt that you are too heavily pushing Jem to give a Driller Miner to Yuri, and killing this sketch due to that.

Actually, sometimes your way of writing do sounds too enforcing, even if you don't really notice it.

Thank you, thats due to my shitty English, so I write sometimes something few times in order so people can understand me better what I try to say. So this time perhaps you though that I pushed him because you saw my similiar post two times.
Thank you for point it me out, each time you or anyone do not understand what I said, ask again and again, I will try to write better, but ask, do not bash or be unfriendly at me because someone do not understand me, as I never bash at anyone and I am always friendly and respectful to others, so I expect a little respect in turn. And always criticize me ,,I think you could do this better" ,,I think you are doing this wrong" ,,I think you can improve this..." instead of being aggressive for no reason.
OK cause sometimes I suck at English, I will contact few of you each time I write something big or important (as I plan to write explanation for my mod and upload more of my old resources) so you can correct me out.

Graion Dilach wrote:
I have seen his sketch. including the first version which had the treads flipped as in current one's back faced at front first.And have to say that was the best miner idea I ever seen in RA2 modding community... and it's not worthy to be ditched for a Driller Miner concept.

On topic: Well, that sketch looks good. I like specially because amphibious version is without standard wheels, actually voxel itself has alternate voxel with Ares fixation. If he can create similiar voxels as sketch, then it would be full shot!

Graion Dilach wrote:
and it's not worthy to be ditched for a Driller Miner concept.

Ah well yes, I did not mention that hover miner should be replaced with subterranean of course, I just gave idea to create it separately. I mean in case that he got free time and does not know what to do, what to create, so I just gave him idea to make subterranean miner because he is good with miners, that one would look awesome. But I did not meant in to be done now and to replace hover miner logic, you misunderstood me. its just once when get free time too much. Nothing specific.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm pretty much free (well not this week since I'm busy with end of the Semester) I have some plenty unfinished voxels because right now I'm just too lazy to finish them.

Voxels:
Battle Fortress Remake
Hover Miner Land Image
Hover Miner Water Image
Hover Miner Docked
Lasher Tank Turret
Albatross Supply VTOL (GDI Carryall)
Grand Cannon Turret Remake
Inferno Cannon Turret (Soviet Artillery Defense)
Yuri Bust (Retexture)
Athena Cannon Remake
Glaucus UAV Drone (Part of Athena Cannon)

SHPs:
Steel Armor - Remap Jumpsuit Tesla Trooper
Snow & Desert Chrono Legionnaire

Graphics:
Textless Cameos for Allied & Yuri

If I survive the next two weeks I'll probably finish more stuff on my half-finished stuff. Embarassed

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Parabomb SHP for those who use the Parabombs Cameo from RA1...

Just convert it to shp then add the shadow frame.

Mav.EricK
a.k.a SuperMario649

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't like it, for real.

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=458275#458275
=======================
Donut Arnold's great templates for TS and Ra2
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=43817

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At Maverick I based it on this:

Made a Voxel of it, converted it into a shp. As I said I don't plan to use Infantry-Style Parabombs anyway so its not like i really care about that.

I did do a new one which I haven't bothered to put up for preview since I haven't made a Cameo for it yet. Which makes it look more close to how Armored Cars look like.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Everybody seems to be making bloody infantry death... So I recolored some from Red Alert 2...

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cyborg Yuri anyone?

And WIP of my Soviet MCV (No Normals and most of it still has basic colors)

And yes i made that thing on the top a Tesla Coil.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that cyborg Yuri rocks Very Happy

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Redone Chrono Miner Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:

Very nice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 8 of 12 [561 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon